Seen as a lot of us have come here from the EMB I thought I would start a thread about one of our favorite artists... There is already a thread about the EMB so this is just about Enigma

Do you still listen to enigma?

What are your favorite Tracks/album/videos?

What are your thoughts on Seven lives Many Faces?

I have been into enigma for a lot of years, since about 90/91 and still love a lot about the music, I think the quality has declined a bit over the years (after E4) but I still listen to and adore certain tracks/albums especially Le Roi Est Mort Vive Le Roi. my favorite enigma album at the moment.

Seven lives Many Faces has yet to grab me totally, I quite like a few tracks, Touchness is quite good and same parents is starting to grow on me a bit, the last few enigma albums have grown on me over time and I think this will be the same. I think the artwork for the new album has been superb. Its really striking better than all other enigma releases.

My top ten Favorite enigma tracks

Callas Went Away
My all time favorite enigma track, This was probably the first enigma track I fell in love with, truly beautiful.

Beyond the Invisible
This has grew on me over the years, It is also my favorite enigma video

Almost Full Moon
Reminds me a bit of Callas, great tune, haunting, brings visions of loneliness and heartbreak

Sadness
The first enigma track I heard, will always be a favorite, another cool video also

Prism Of Life
This is enigma at its best, fantastic beat and great lyrics

Return to innocence
This reminds me of hot summer days laying on the beach

Following the sun
Never liked this at first but its grew on me to be one of my favorites

Gravity of Love
Great lyrics which Ruth-Ann sings beautifully

Between Mind and Heart

Another track that grew on me over time

Rivers of Belief
A classic (the whole of MCMXC is a classic)

My favorite video is probably "Beyond the invisible"

What is your favorite track at this moment in time?