Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Default Contact with the Other Side

Hello to Everyone.
      Its been too long.
      I've missed all of you, especially those I have not been able to keep in contact with through Facebook.
      I would like also offer my salutations to all new ones I am not familiar with.

Life is insane.
      New York City is a jungle.
      I've done so much growing up in the past 3 years (yes, can you believe it will be 3 years I've been out of Florida now?); transitioning from my early to late 20's, surviving 2 apartments (soon to be 3), various roommates, various lovers, various precarious situations.
      I was an activist. (Occupy Wall Street campaign, protests and pickets with the Industrial Workers of the World Union),
      Been through hell and back, lost the only love I ever had, too much to recall.
      I've felt my heart break and slowly mend back together and I've reconsidered everything I ever knew.

As many of you know, I was always pretty spiritual and intuitive.
      I always had a bit of a mystic side to me.

Not too long ago, I got involved with a person who wasn't the best company. He was a hitman for the Russian Mob, and he also had a dark side. He was being hounded for nearly a decade. He told me he was being followed, talked to, and sometimes controlled by other spirits not of this world.
      He went into all kinds of detail, even down to what they said to him, and how they sounded. He told me he could hear them walking around, closing and shutting doors as if they were manifested humans with physical bodies.
      It was one night when I was sitting overnight with him in midtown, i had just got back from seeing my family i had not seen in over 2 years, and I was thinking about my life. I was so unhappy, with everything... and then I heard that voice in my head. A voice not mine. I felt it fighting for control of my mind, and it nearly killed me.

If it wasnt for my best friend, who saved me, believed me that I wasn't crazy about all this, I am not sure where I would be. He literally dragged me out of my bed, out of my house, on the train and got my ass a spiritual cleansing.

It was intense. But It helped.

The experience of having to deal with another realm is something that not many minds can handle.
      I was told not to talk about this, as it is a taboo (as taboo as my grandmother not admitting her own known Roma heritage) but how does one keep something like this to themselves?

Has anyone else ever had experience with such a thing?
      Insight is good. I feel this is not taboo. There are things beyond us that are more then us.

And now, I ask for your insight.
      Last edited by Genesis; July 20th, 2012 at 06:20 AM.