Thread: Vitamin supplements

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Default Vitamin supplements

hi , what are your thoughts on vitamin supplements ? of course they are no substitute for vitamins through food but as our soil is becoming increasingly vitamin poor thus our vegetables and the way they are processed our bodies are lacking essential vitamins and minerals required to maintain a healthy balance. could this be another governmental ploy to get us to buy these supplements ? they have them for everything now ..i saw PEA vitamin the other day. I admit i take supplements to boost my system , i was found a few years ago to be magnesium deficient which in turn affects my calcium,Vitamin D uptake and affected my bodies ability to release serotonin at the required level. so we are reliant on all the essential minerals naturally abundant on the Earth ..we just dont eat enough of it because the vegetables etc dont HOLD the level of required nutirents they did say 50 years ago because of our actual environment.Our soil is depleted of the mineral rich soil , even "organic" vegetables are being found by scientists to have less. I feel it is essential for health to research minerals and vitamins and how your body processes each for what organ and what function especially if you have children , Grab a anatomy and physiology book .. you'll feel empowered and see and understand your health on a greater level .
      Last edited by Rana; November 8th, 2011 at 12:12 PM.

" BE PRESENT "