• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Missing Children - The Absolute Worst Thing a Parent Can Ever Do...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Missing Children - The Absolute Worst Thing a Parent Can Ever Do...

Again and again, when I see that a child has been kidnapped, or at least has been reported missing, I feel such frustration with the parents when they refuse to talk to the police and other investigators.

The ABSOLUTE WORST thing a parent can do is stop talking!

The reason for this is that, universal physics *wise,* every word spoken by the mother, including the physics of her presentation of herself, is an exact, inescapable parallel to what the missing child is experiencing within herself or himself! As the situation changes moment by moment for the child, the ever-changing language and dynamics of the "mother" likewise parallel, revealing those changes within the child!

Invertedly, the language of the father, as well as his presentation, is a direct and parallel reflection of what the missing child's environment is like, likewise changing with his language and presentation, and vice versa!

I'm seeing the reports of the missing "Baby Lisa," and once again, as so often in these cases, the parents have clammed up, and I feel such a concern that extremely vital information is being lost by her parents' refusal to talk with police!

Unwittingly, they are her ever-current voice, her eyes, her feelings, a window into where she is and what she is experiencing, and they are throwing her universal communications away!

If they only knew... There just never seems to be a way to tell them! Of course, most of the "authorities" are probably just as clueless!

The telling analogy overall is what I said in the first paragraph here: "the parents (analogical important and necessary facts in the child's disappearance and current whereabouts) when they refuse (communication lost/closed off) to talk to the police and other investigators (reveal the truth)."

Similar to precognition (without anything to do with"psychic" anything, but rather, based on actual, realized universal physics), this is so tremendously frustrating to witness, yet again! I feel like an alien who has landed on planet lalaland!
      Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; October 20th, 2011 at 02:37 AM.