I'm sure many if not most people on MW are aware of the healing power of thought and intention, whether it is directed through healing, visualisation or prayer. This thread is dedicated to focus our efforts to send healing to Japan, to ease off the earthquakes and tsunamis, to help all those that are injured and suffering, to ensure they get the food, water and provisions they need and to ensure that the nuclear reactors remain under control.

The following is from Cheryl Richardson:

In light of what's happened in Japan, I've decided to use this newsletter as an invitation to join me in sending Divine Love to all those affected by the earthquake and tsunami. In my years of working as a writer and teacher, I have seen the evidence of the healing power of group mind and I know it works. It's time to use this power now.

On and off, throughout the day, please join me in doing four things:
Close your eyes.
Imagine a beam of light originating from your heart.
Direct this healing light out toward Japan and see it enveloping the whole nation.
Keep sending this beam of Divine Love for at least sixty seconds.
Rather than focus on the frightening images or latest news, every time you think about Japan, do this little exercise. It will make a difference.

Here's something else you can do. A few years ago I interviewed a young man named Adam Dreamhealer for our monthly telegathering. Adam is able to use his power of long distance healing to assist those who are seriously ill. During our interview, Adam talked about the power of intention and, this morning, he sent me a video and asked me to share it with you. It's a visualization for cooling the nuclear reactors in Japan. Please join me in using this simple visualization and see the reactors cooling. You'll find it here.

I'm sending Divine Love to all those affected... and to you.