Music can sometimes make a film or TV show what it is, and if you add a good soundtrack to a great story the result can be an amazing sensory experience, Like Blade Runner for example, the haunting Vangelis soundtrack adds to the whole experience, from the main titles and the sublime Love Theme to the amazing final scene on the rooftop Tears in rain. This has been one my favorite films for a lot of years.

I have lots of soundtracks from movies, sometimes just the odd track is amazing sometimes the whole soundtrack. One of my personal favorites is the "Lord of the rings" trilogy, Howard shore who composed the score has also produced music for many other films, LOTR Its has some amazingly beautiful pieces of music in it, such as this one A storm is coming there are not many vocalists involved (not that thats a bad thing) but when there are they are all superb tracks,

May It Be - Featuring Enya
Into The West - Performed By Annie Lennox
Gollum's Song - Performed by Emilia Torrini

and my favorite Arwens Song

There are lots more complete soundtracks and single tracks I love.

This is one of my favorites from the second series of the new Doctor Who, an amazing scene and a great piece of music to complement it - Doomsday

Do you have any soundtracks you are particularly fond of?