So...I was discussing something with my sister the other day and we seem to have totally different views about this, but I still think she is wrong and was wondering what other people think about this.. Few days ago we were watching some kind of candid camera TV show, but everything is done super serious with great special effects and its made to really scare celebrities..

One woman which was in this TV show was attacked by a mad with a gun, of course this was not real, but she thought it was.. When we sow this, I told my sister that if it was me who was attacked like this, if I took gun from this creep and hurt him, would I be blamed for that...??? Sure, its TV, its not real, but its MADE to look real for me.. If I was to say hurt him really bad, even kill him, I think that it would not be my fault, I didn't know that its fake... I know, its a lot to wrap your head around, but its kinda serious, because TV shows are violating our personal space every single day more and more...

Also, a friend told me that one episode was so bad that they didn't even air it and the woman which was set up lost her baby.. It was really scary and not ............... something I like to think about....