Yesterday was an interesting day. There seemed to be a lot of chaotic energy floating around. I received odd messages from friends, money flow was disrupted and delayed, the events of day to day living just didn’t flow as easily as normal. I encountered confusion and agitation with the people I met or had business with. An odd day for sure. At one point I sort of stepped out of things and started watching the energy, the vibrations. It was like a cloud of fear and anxiety was passing through and where ever there was a sympathetic vibration, the cloud did its work of raining chaos. Very much like a virus with a short incubation time. The victims of the virus were those with low immune system, low immunity to fear and anxiety.

It’s not the first time I’ve watched this happen, not by a long way, and its not just negativity that changes things, its when the energy is extremely positive as well. I like the term sympathetic vibrations in explaining it, because that’s just what seems to happen. Energy, all the time, is either attracted or repelled based off of the sympathetic vibrations we hold. I also use the Virus analogy because it too explains why we attract certain vibrations into our lives. When we are vulnerable to negative energy, have a low immunity to it, our chances of attracting into our lives becomes greater.

I know, this sounds pretty basic, Energy 101. The reason I’m bringing it up is because its so subtle and so prevalent that it often gets past us before we are even aware its done so just like a normal virus that we might get.

This post is just a gentle reminder we are in cold and flu season right now. There is a lot of negativity and fear being passed along. Remember to take your vitamin C, eat right and wash your hands frequently.