This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Default Good Vibrations

10 Secrets to Raising Your Vibration

by David Wolfe

1. Plant Seeds. The most fertile soil in the world is found in the human mind. Seeds are karmic substances: they have a potential and a destiny. If you wish to reap a different destiny in any area of your life, you need to plant new different seeds today. As you think so shall you be.

2. Set Goals. If you are not working to achieve your own goals, you are working to achieve another's goals. Set goals which challenge your brain to think in new directions. Write down your goals with tremendous clarity and intensity. Goals backed by faith will get you there.

3. Have Faith. Faith is the ability to have trust in powers greater than yourself, to stride into the unknown with confidence, and to believe in your own abilities-no matter what. The stronger your faith and clarity, the quicker you will set yourself into the Divine time flow where one is always in the perfect place at the perfect time. Get out on a limb; you will discover that is where all the fruit is!

4. Guard Against the Negative. The opposite of faith is fear and doubt. Doubt stops the full expression of your life potential. Faith is the one power against which fear cannot stand. Be strong and fear not, for strength of deed and sincerity of character will prevail over all obstacles.

5. Trust Your Intuition. Your intuition is the greatest tool you were given to help you navigate through this world. Trust it and use it. Nature will guide you towards growing and achieving the greatest levels of happiness if you simply tune in, listen to, and act upon your intuition.

6. Eat Sun Foods. We are what we eat. Eating plant foods transfers the vital Sun energy directly to you, undiminished. Raw plant food is truly the most perfect food for human consumption. A purification of the diet supports self-healing and radical whole-body rejuvenation.

7. Breathe With Intention. For more vibrant and fresh energy, start breathing with greater awareness. By altering the intensity and frequency of your breath you can calm, cleanse, awaken and rejuvenate your mind and body. The more oxygen available to your cells, the more energy you have to accomplish your goals.

8. Move Your Body. Daily exercise and stretching are essential to excellent health. Moving your body circulates blood, moves lymph fluid, distributes nutrients, cleanses cells and strengthens your body's systems and structures. A physiology of vibrant health leads to an enhanced mental, emotional and spiritual states. Practice yoga, martial arts, dance, sports, or anything that keeps you moving!

9. Do What You Love. You are endowed with a unique gift. Turn what you have in your heart into something others can enjoy and you may use your rewards to live an abundant life spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically, and financially. Remember that wherever your heart is, there too you will find your treasures.

10. Smile. The most attractive thing you can do is smile. Like the Sun, a smile brightens the entire day. Smiles are not just seen they are felt and have a profound and immediate effect. The vibration emitted by a smile is warm, friendly, inviting and best of all it is contagious.
      The power of your thoughts, a gentle endearing smile, a confident stride, and a knowingness of your place in this world are all vibrations that define who you are. By raising your own vibration, you alter the vibration of others and the world around you. A great transformation in a single individual can alter the destiny of the human race. Now is always the best time to rise above, to make a difference, to profoundly change the world by starting with a few shifts within yourself.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

excellent post my friend. Something my wife and I have been looking at closely are the "things" in our life. Looking at what feeds us and what doesnt then removing the things that dont from our life. There is a lot we can do to create an environment that empowers us.
      äîìëåú ùì àìåäéí òí áê

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

I agree Chad, there is a lot we can do even if it just changes our mood briefly. One of the best things I find to change moods, empower us and lift our spirits is Music, If we play music we really love, lose ourselves in the words and the tune it can have an amazing effect.

Live music is especially powerful. Go see a band or singer you really love, The energy levels in a concert hall are amazing. I have seen a lot of my favorite bands play live I try to see as much live music as possible.

Somebody once wrote on here or the EMB that supposedly going to see U2 was like a spiritual experience, It can be with any band or singer you love..

Do you ever listen to a song and it send shivers down your spine, makes your nerves stand on end.. that is energy created by music, there is nothing like it

There is a new character on the TV show HEROES that is deaf but can see sounds as different colours. Imagine if we could all see that, Imagine it at a live show. That would be incredible..

Duettino Sull'aria Le nozze di Figaro

I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

From The Sawshank Redemption

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Default Making the Bed!

I read a study while back on - Making the Bed. Yep, making the bed, those who ritually make their beds everyday - tend to be happier, goal oriented and more productive during the day - even though making the bed everyday is a small task - it is an accomplishment nonetheless.

So, do you make your bed everyday?
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
      10 Secrets to Raising Your Vibration

by David Wolfe

1. Plant Seeds. The most fertile soil in the world is found in the human mind. Seeds are karmic substances: they have a potential and a destiny. If you wish to reap a different destiny in any area of your life, you need to plant new different seeds today. As you think so shall you be.

2. Set Goals. If you are not working to achieve your own goals, you are working to achieve another's goals. Set goals which challenge your brain to think in new directions. Write down your goals with tremendous clarity and intensity. Goals backed by faith will get you there.

3. Have Faith. Faith is the ability to have trust in powers greater than yourself, to stride into the unknown with confidence, and to believe in your own abilities-no matter what. The stronger your faith and clarity, the quicker you will set yourself into the Divine time flow where one is always in the perfect place at the perfect time. Get out on a limb; you will discover that is where all the fruit is!

4. Guard Against the Negative. The opposite of faith is fear and doubt. Doubt stops the full expression of your life potential. Faith is the one power against which fear cannot stand. Be strong and fear not, for strength of deed and sincerity of character will prevail over all obstacles.

5. Trust Your Intuition. Your intuition is the greatest tool you were given to help you navigate through this world. Trust it and use it. Nature will guide you towards growing and achieving the greatest levels of happiness if you simply tune in, listen to, and act upon your intuition.

6. Eat Sun Foods. We are what we eat. Eating plant foods transfers the vital Sun energy directly to you, undiminished. Raw plant food is truly the most perfect food for human consumption. A purification of the diet supports self-healing and radical whole-body rejuvenation.

7. Breathe With Intention. For more vibrant and fresh energy, start breathing with greater awareness. By altering the intensity and frequency of your breath you can calm, cleanse, awaken and rejuvenate your mind and body. The more oxygen available to your cells, the more energy you have to accomplish your goals.

8. Move Your Body. Daily exercise and stretching are essential to excellent health. Moving your body circulates blood, moves lymph fluid, distributes nutrients, cleanses cells and strengthens your body's systems and structures. A physiology of vibrant health leads to an enhanced mental, emotional and spiritual states. Practice yoga, martial arts, dance, sports, or anything that keeps you moving!

9. Do What You Love. You are endowed with a unique gift. Turn what you have in your heart into something others can enjoy and you may use your rewards to live an abundant life spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically, and financially. Remember that wherever your heart is, there too you will find your treasures.

10. Smile. The most attractive thing you can do is smile. Like the Sun, a smile brightens the entire day. Smiles are not just seen they are felt and have a profound and immediate effect. The vibration emitted by a smile is warm, friendly, inviting and best of all it is contagious.
      The power of your thoughts, a gentle endearing smile, a confident stride, and a knowingness of your place in this world are all vibrations that define who you are. By raising your own vibration, you alter the vibration of others and the world around you. A great transformation in a single individual can alter the destiny of the human race. Now is always the best time to rise above, to make a difference, to profoundly change the world by starting with a few shifts within yourself.

This is great! Thanks for posting this ...

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Great pointers, Sean! Great reminders! Thanks for posting it
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Your welcome guys, please feel free to add stuff that empowers you..

Promise I will make the bed more often polly lol

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

wow
      that was awesome....
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...