• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: The Lost Symbol

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Exclamation The Lost Symbol

What do you think about the writings of Dan Brown, his latest being "The Lost Symbol," but any of the others as well?

I watched the interview last night between Matt Lauer and Dan Brown, and clearly what Dan Brown is alluding to is Conscious Enlightenment, although I'm not so sure he even realizes what that is himself. He just knows he's on to something, and is persisting toward it, with 80 million followers trailing behind.

I see the whole phenomenon around the writings of Dan Brown to essentially be like the Harry Potter for adults!

Incidentally, I have never read any of the Harry Potter books, never saw any of the movies, and the only thing I have seen or read from Dan Brown's writings is the Da Vinci Code movie, and a few minutes flipping through the pages of that book. But I can see what's being sought after because everyone on the planet is unwittingly and inescapably in search of it, by their own physics, and all the key features that present themselves in that journey are written all over these otherwise "entertainment" creations.

During last night's Lauer-Brown interview, I was reminded of the thread here about magnetic levitation, because they were talking about how humans have powers they don't realize they have because they've forgotten or never discovered that aspect of themselves. (Tibetan monks have been playing with those for a long time!)

So, what do you think of these Dan Brown books and the movies that follow them?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Exclamation _*)(&(*%$^&#^%$%&&)*_)+_*+*)&^%%

In keeping with this subject, does anyone know where a copy of the CIA code, embedded in the architecture, that even their best decoders can't figure out, may be found? It was shown and discussed during the Lauer-Brown interview.

Funny that I ask that, cause...haha...if I wanted to try to decipher it, the least I could decipher is where to find it, , but..ah, one is laziness, and the other is cool intrigue!

So, anyone?

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

*This post was originally posted in Recommended Books* ... thought it may make sense to copy it (more-or-less) and bring it over here ...

I enjoyed the book ... I kept waiting to read the word combination of Mysterious Wisdom because it seemed 'wisdom' and 'mysterious' were mentioned in almost every paragraph ... but it never happened.

Who knows maybe MW will get a lot of hits from people doing google searches on Mysterious Wisdom inspired by Dan Brown's book ...

Recommended for those who enjoy the author Dan Brown.

... Learn more here ...

The Lost Symbol
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think one has to be very careful when assuming fictionalized accounts of historical things; one can piece together things that might seem to fit the puzzle but aren't exactly so. Dan Brown has been very popular because of his prodigious ability to weave conspiracy theories into the fabric of his fiction.

Respectfully,

Nathan

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by MystEerieUsOne View Post
      So, what do you think of these Dan Brown books and the movies that follow them?
      Personally - I was a little miffed when I found out that Tom Hanks was to play the role of Robert Langdon - as far as I am concerned, Tom Hanks is not Robert Langdon ... oh well, I don't work in Hollywood.

This may sound lame, but I have decided not to watch any of the films based off Dan Brown's writings because of that.
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

In keeping with this subject, does anyone know where a copy of the CIA code, embedded in the architecture, that even their best decoders can't figure out, may be found? It was shown and discussed during the Lauer-Brown interview.

Funny that I ask that, cause...haha...if I wanted to try to decipher it, the least I could decipher is where to find it, , but..ah, one is laziness, and the other is cool intrigue!

So, anyone?
      Is it Kryptos you are looking for?

Kryptos

Kryptos is a sculpture located on the grounds of CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Installed in 1990, its thousands of characters contain encrypted messages, of which three have been solved (so far). There is still a fourth section at the bottom consisting of 97 or 98 characters which remains uncracked.

Not sure if this is the full code maybe The Kryptos Code

More info

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

I have read 4 out of the 5 books he has written ...

1. Angels and Demons

2. The Da Vince Code

3. Deception Point

4. The Lost Symbol

I heard that Digital Fortress was kind of so-so .... so I haven't read it as of yet ... maybe one day?

As for wanting to disect the info inside the books - well, I just don't go there ... for some reason I see no point ... I read the books because for me they are a fun read, but that's it.

Sure the books invite discussion because they are loaded with questions and controversy.

More on .... Dan Brown
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
      Is it Kryptos you are looking for?

Kryptos

Kryptos is a sculpture located on the grounds of CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Installed in 1990, its thousands of characters contain encrypted messages, of which three have been solved (so far). There is still a fourth section at the bottom consisting of 97 or 98 characters which remains uncracked.

Not sure if this is the full code maybe The Kryptos Code

More info
      Oh, wow! Yes, that does look like them! Thanks!

Ironically, two of them look almost exactly like *codes* that I had detected years ago, in my own realizations (meaning, outta my head!) and that I had included in my books, so one glance at them and I can't help but wonder if whoever devised those got them from the same place I did...superConsciousness. Mine said the same thing they do, at a glance, but mine were done mathematically. There's an enormous amount of information just sitting there at the pinnacle waiting for anyone to notice!

As for Tom Hanks, I like him, and since I have never read the books I don't have any other character's personality to compare him with.

As for how far to go in reading too much into the works of Dan Brown, what I was referring to is not their admitted fictional drama they've intentionally included to (let's face it) sell the whole thing to the world, but rather what the real life Freemasons are admittedly searching for, the higher truth behind the Jesus phenomena, and the founding fathers' potentially hoping to start a new country that can handle higher truth. They in as much said the same in the Lauer-Brown interview. They did mention truth and Enlightenment, and included the powerplay of the Vatican, known in many other cases to aggress toward anyone suggesting *reality.*

So, from my perspective of *knowing* what's on the other side, and the physics that goes with it all, they clearly ARE searching for higher truth and the power (in the minds of the Freemasons, it seems, which is why they're so secretive) and the prestige that goes with it.

It is always fun and intriguing to observe the often tangled and often animated journeys of others in search of themselves! It's not the same as getting lost in someone else's journey.
      Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; October 18th, 2009 at 12:20 AM.

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Oh, wow! Yes, that does look like them! Thanks!

Ironically, two of them look almost exactly like *codes* that I had detected years ago, in my own realizations (meaning, outta my head!) and that I had included in my books, so one glance at them and I can't help but wonder if whoever devised those got them from the same place I did...superConsciousness. Mine said the same thing they do, at a glance, but mine were done mathematically. There's an enormous amount of information just sitting there at the pinnacle waiting for anyone to notice!

Do you know what this code means then, If so do tell

As for Dan Brown, The books I have read of his I have enjoyed. I have read The Da Vince Code and Angels and Demons, (and watched the films) I have Deception Point and Digital Fortress but have not got around to reading them. If you just take them as a novel they are a very good read. The Lost Symbol also looks good.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Exclamation

Well, despite the "code" immediately causing me to go..."Whoa! They've made a sculpture out of my own illustrations from my book!," I would really have to spend time with it enough to check out the mathematics it is using and whatnot to be sure it really was the same.

I will say that what MINE expressed is absolutely something "way up there" that the CIA would definitely be interested in, among others (Los Alamos, Area 51, Einstein and company, etc...).

Everything always looks so...dauntingly UNaccessible...when viewed from a place of linear convention. Viewed from the reality of nonlinearity and multidimensionality, however, it is pretty much all childsplay! It's kind of like...if you watch water going down the drain, you can see where Nostradamus, et al were getting their information from!

I would never reveal it (the "code," theirs or mine, whether or not the same) online, specifically, because I am always so attentive to the reality that the "bad guys," shall we say, have access to the internet all around the world and it is very definitely not something that belongs in the wrong hands, that's for sure. The technologies that could arise from it all are...out of this world!

Relatedly, I will go so far as to say that other illustrations in my books, done by me, showed up years later in the books of Stephen Hawking!!!! Now, THAT was a bit of a similar shock to find! I actually found them by rushing through a bookstore (for a Dalai Lama book) with tightly packed aisles and I happened to hit a book and knocked it onto the floor. When I bent down to pick it up, it turned out to be a book by Stephen Hawking, and it had fallen open to...*SHOCK*MY*SHOCK* very own illustrations of what the universe ultimately looks like and the functioning of black holes and such. Mine actually took it much further, though, and I have pondered over the last few years whether or not to share with him my additional *realizations.*

The irony is that while it all sounds so far-fetched and "impossible," the truth genuinely is that ultimate *realization,* or superConsciousness, tells on everything, with incredible accuracy and ease. Once you let go of the notion of linearity and labels and misguided conventional rules of (ill)reasoning that go with it, it's like a key that begins to open a showroom or library full of universal truths that have always been *present,* just hidden under the clouds of distraction.

I mean, it really IS that easy! It's like a ghost that is begging you to see it, dancing around the room doing everything it can to get your attention! Things that take decades/centuries for scientists to discover, using fancy, expensive equipment, as they write out long, complicated formulas for every little thing, all just suddenly appear to you so clearly, all in your head, so visually it's like you're looking right at them! And they come complete with the mathematical patterning that prove themselves as well! It's absolutely incredible! Gives a whole new meaning to "you had it all along!"

It always reminds me of how every next new invention was always actually available to people all throughout the ages, that our seemingly "modern" inventions could so easily have been enjoyed by people tens of thousands of years ago, had they been mindful enough to figure it all out. But the reflection was probably not ready, or even needed, at the time. (I suspect there were not only all sorts of incredible technologies of their own that have since been lost to us in the now, but that they may well have had either more advanced technologies or parallel ones that served them similarly. Technology is a reflection of the status of *need,* and they may not have needed what the world now thinks as high tech!

And also, we ARE the ancients "of the future," which is something I love to play with all the time! You know, like getting to observe, first hand, what the ancients were actually experiencing and thinking and feeling and doing, all so very vividly, because we ARE the ancients of generations, centuries, etc., to come!

Again, only slightly hinting at the "code" that I detected on my own long ago: One thing I definitely see the people of the not-so-distant "future" able to enjoy is a television they are able to watch simply by focusing their minds on wherever they want it to appear, no equipment required! Ah, revenge against the soon-to-be esoteric electric and cable companies!!!! Seriously, the physics are clearly available to be realized for that (and many more similar) to be a reality one day! I can actually *see* its feasibility, its physics, as if staring at the pinnacle of truth! It's right there, waiting for science to *let go* of its "old boy" notions of Consciousness as mythology. And, of course, with that will come the everyday use of teleportation!

Science just needs to stop looking in the wrong place, that's all! They're chasing shadows right now! Little by little, they're letting go!

One day I suspect that death itself will be realized as a component of teleportation misunderstood!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Lightbulb "What if they really DO know about us?!"

During the Lauer-Brown interview about "The Lost Symbol," they showed the beginning ritual of a man becoming a Freemason. He was taken into a room (where the cameras didn't follow), and was exposed to an "image" that was to stir the earliest onset of an awakening.

They wouldn't say what that very provocative "image" was, but my immediate thought for an excellent provoking of one out of their conventional hold is the one found at around the :18 second segment of this The Neverending Story video.

It's the usual that terrifies most away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Wink

"What if they really DO know about us?!"...is what Bastian says after the :18 segment in that ^^^^ video, after he jumps up and throws the book across the room.

Pivotal moment, 4 sure!

(4 being the important math component).