Thread: IF...

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Question IF...

If you held the key that opened all locks. And set all spirits free, to Awakening.
      Would you???

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
      If you held the key that opened all locks. And set all spirits free, to Awakening.
      Would you???
      I believe it is true that all spirits should attain immediate spiritual awakening, but some may not be able to adjust to this type of rapid movement into the fullness of everything - they may perish through a certain kind of shock. So, I say each should awaken in its time.

Nathan

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

... oh yes ..

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hmm...excellent question Michael!! While I know the need for many to awaken and quickly, I would also be concerned about the impact it may have on some who are not ready yet....but then again, who are we to decide if they are ready or not?
      Hmm...this could go around and around!!!

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

If I had the key to set all others free...my immediate answer is 'yes, of course, the world can't continue as it has been!'

But then....would that interfere with free will? Hmmm. Would directing other people's paths really help them in the long run? Awakening has to come from within when the time is ready and can't be forced. I realise now that to force such things would be like to take a rosebud and try to force it open before it is naturally ready to do so; you end up destroying it.

Most people in the world are very deeply under the spell of ego; it is their entire identity and many are willing to kill and to die to uphold that illusory sense of self. I believe that genuine spiritual awakening has little to do with adding a new set of beliefs (oh, I now believe in God and angels and all this higher stuff). That's a good start, but for many people it's still just ego adopting a slightly better content, while the underlying structure remains. I know people with wonderful new age beliefs who are still deeply dysfunctional people. Awakening to me is not simply a content makeover; it's a complete structural overhaul. It's 'dying before you die' - letting go of everything you think you are and everything you think the world is and all your beliefs and coming to a place of....wakefulness, seeing things as they are rather than through a screen of ego and concepts. That is my understanding of awakening, which deepens all the time.

Sadly many people would rather die than awaken because they cling too tightly to their ego identity and their wants and needs and opinions and likes and dislikes. Wars are fought over this.

Forgive my preaching to the choir Voicing this stuff helps me get clear myself.

I remember once lamenting 'when will the world wake up, when will people stop creating so much needless suffering and awaken?' And one of my teachers stopped me and pointed out that "the world" is an abstract concept and was really none of my business. 'The only real question is, when will YOU wake up, when will YOU stop creating so much needless suffering and awaken?" Ouch! Bang! Touche! We are only responsible for ourselves. We ARE the world. We can't make other people take the leap; we can only take it ourselves. I keep forgetting that, but it pays to remember.
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Question

Doesn't the slumber bond them to karma. And doesn't this cause them to relinquish free will?

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hmmm...yes interesting perspective!!!

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I also feel the deep feeling that we all need to wake up and start to live more consciously. At times it's almost a feeling of desperation.

And then I still myself and remember the Tao. Once during a very turbulent and stressful time for me a thought came into my mind when there was a space between my agitated stream of thoughts. And I immediately scrawled it down and have kept it nearby ever since. It reads: "There is not a single atom in the universe that's out of place. How could there possibly be?"
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Cool

I completely agree. And as such Understand that there are in fact No Wrong Choices. As All Paths Lead Forward, in a procession of perfection.
      In Truth both Yes and No are correct answers to the initial question posed herein.
      The Yin/Yeng.

Growth Through Adversity

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

i was told that 99.9 percent don't go into the light.....
      isnt that a sad story ...
      i really hope more would go ....

V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

i think more do go my friend x

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

No. I wouldn't.

One of the things my "death experience" taught me was that awakening is a very personal thing. That one must accept "themselves" totally as they are, or were, whatever the case may be, least they end up in the oblivian of Nothing. "Nothing" is a very real thing and unless you have personally experienced it as i have, you cant imagine how terrifyingly maddening it is.

No.

We all must find our own way or it has no meaning and the learning is for naught. There are greater purposes at work.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
      Would you???
      Tempting, very tempting, but that action could not be made in haste and would have to wait for the right moment - only then would it be beneficial for all Spirits.
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Cool

Through our shared perspectives and the realization that each is correct, we achieve a greater opportunity of a more complete understanding.
      For this I truly thank you all.
      Very Cool.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Every thing is as it should be..........
      Have you not realized, can you not see? Their slumber causes our wakefullness.

Their fear brings us fearlessness.

We move closer to our purpose.

For with in the slumber of those fast asleep some have become awakened so that those keys might be found and unchain humanity.

Would you???
      yes

Cant you hear humanities voice crying out through YOU? Awaken!
      äîìëåú ùì àìåäéí òí áê

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Awe about Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Black View Post
      No. I wouldn't.

One of the things my "death experience" taught me was that awakening is a very personal thing. That one must accept "themselves" totally as they are, or were, whatever the case may be, least they end up in the oblivian of Nothing. "Nothing" is a very real thing and unless you have personally experienced it as i have, you cant imagine how terrifyingly maddening it is.

No.

We all must find our own way or it has no meaning and the learning is for naught. There are greater purposes at work.
      That's not the Nothing I know. It's a beautiful place, a truly extraordinary place.

As for people accepting themselves totally as they are, while that works for convention, it does nothing for the *higher* call of The Nothing, the Truth. Consciousness is not about staying in place, assuming there's nothing more to *realize.* There's everything more to *realize* for those focused on going no where.

The near-death experience I had (I was already fluently Conscious when it happened and my education was Psy 740+ level physiological psychology, aka brain science) was identical to the pinnacle of truth experience, where there was no fear at all, just *Pure Being* at One with it all, no boundaries whatsoever between myself and the universe, no within><without delineation whatsoever. It was *pure energy,* beautiful in that it just was. *Pure silence.*

SO profound an *experience* that I've never forgotten. It is always with me. (Easy to return when you don't allow yourself to get too distracted from it.) Been to the pinnacle many times since.

I LOVE it there!

And I am just as precognitive before as after.

I had had another medical experience that was the whole hypothalamus thing happening, where the hypothalamus is shutting down and all that, so it wasn't that at all. That one felt like everything was just joy and calm and peace...close, but not close enough, not far enough, because the *beautifulness* of the pinnacle and the near death experience just was what it was, no thoughts, no feelings, just Pure Being. Like a higher and lower state of oneself, without the self. The *beautiful* part is like a split-second one grain of sand return recognition and remembering. While there, it's just Pure Being without any sense of physicality (differentiation) within or without whatsoever.

*Pure energy*

If you were afraid in any way, it was still about you experiencing you! It's when you let go of you, when you let go of all control, that you *realize* the One.

As for whether or not I would use that key to awaken the world...

I've been working very hard to awaken the world for a long time, having seen through it all at the age of 3. I have had enough experiences with how people react and respond for decades that I could write an encyclopedia. People are here for a reason, and while I can clearly see how what they are doing is being done to feed the state of being lost they are in, and that having the Answer they seek would make what they are doing a mute/moot point, I think their journey is what the *reason* is all about in the first place. A deck of cards, for instance, would just sit there if nobody played them, made up games to play with them, and took the time and made the space to play with them, and life is all about creativity. (The middle eastern terrorists are an example of totally invalidating life, to the extremes, to get to whatever comes next.) Each person, each sentient, has a purpose, a place of beingness that is needed at the moment on behalf of it all. We are like the universe's neurons and neural pathways, as it becomes aware of itself, turning around to look at itself. I believe in moderation, and with that moderation, teaching people higher so that they may experience *higher* at every step along the way is the better way to go, as opposed to a sudden jolt that would jolt all that is without as well: the oceans, the weather, events, etc...

Having said that, at times of emergency, when tsunamis are advancing to kill hundreds of thousands of people, when earthquakes are imminent and nobody is noticing, when horrors are building from those making it all about themselves...yes, I would, and have, and do absolutely bring out the key...and hand it to them.

Too bad they keep throwing it back at me instead!

Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; November 5th, 2009 at 05:57 AM.

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

"From this moment on we share the world. We face the truth. We see it clear, with no discuise." -Yes
      I'm truly appreciative of each contribution to this question.
      I thank you all very much.
      Last edited by Lion Spirit Walker; November 8th, 2009 at 03:04 AM.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by MystEerieUsOne View Post
      That's not the Nothing I know. It's a beautiful place, a truly extraordinary place.

As for people accepting themselves totally as they are, while that works for convention, it does nothing for the *higher* call of The Nothing, the Truth. Consciousness is not about staying in place, assuming there's nothing more to *realize.* There's everything more to *realize* for those focused on going no where.

The near-death experience I had (I was already fluently Conscious when it happened and my education was Psy 740+ level physiological psychology, aka brain science) was identical to the pinnacle of truth experience, where there was no fear at all, just *Pure Being* at One with it all, no boundaries whatsoever between myself and the universe, no within><without delineation whatsoever. It was *pure energy,* beautiful in that it just was. *Pure silence.*

SO profound an *experience* that I've never forgotten. It is always with me. (Easy to return when you don't allow yourself to get too distracted from it.) Been to the pinnacle many times since.

I LOVE it there!

And I am just as precognitive before as after.

I had had another medical experience that was the whole hypothalamus thing happening, where the hypothalamus is shutting down and all that, so it wasn't that at all. That one felt like everything was just joy and calm and peace...close, but not close enough, not far enough, because the *beautifulness* of the pinnacle and the near death experience just was what it was, no thoughts, no feelings, just Pure Being. Like a higher and lower state of oneself, without the self. The *beautiful* part is like a split-second one grain of sand return recognition and remembering. While there, it's just Pure Being without any sense of physicality (differentiation) within or without whatsoever.

*Pure energy*

If you were afraid in any way, it was still about you experiencing you! It's when you let go of you, when you let go of all control, that you *realize* the One.

As for whether or not I would use that key to awaken the world...

I've been working very hard to awaken the world for a long time, having seen through it all at the age of 3. I have had enough experiences with how people react and respond for decades that I could write an encyclopedia. People are here for a reason, and while I can clearly see how what they are doing is being done to feed the state of being lost they are in, and that having the Answer they seek would make what they are doing a mute/moot point, I think their journey is what the *reason* is all about in the first place. A deck of cards, for instance, would just sit there if nobody played them, made up games to play with them, and took the time and made the space to play with them, and life is all about creativity. (The middle eastern terrorists are an example of totally invalidating life, to the extremes, to get to whatever comes next.) Each person, each sentient, has a purpose, a place of beingness that is needed at the moment on behalf of it all. We are like the universe's neurons and neural pathways, as it becomes aware of itself, turning around to look at itself. I believe in moderation, and with that moderation, teaching people higher so that they may experience *higher* at every step along the way is the better way to go, as opposed to a sudden jolt that would jolt all that is without as well: the oceans, the weather, events, etc...

Having said that, at times of emergency, when tsunamis are advancing to kill hundreds of thousands of people, when earthquakes are imminent and nobody is noticing, when horrors are building from those making it all about themselves...yes, I would, and have, and do absolutely bring out the key...and hand it to them.

Too bad they keep throwing it back at me instead!

I think you misunderstand where I was dear friend. I did not have a near death experience.

I died.

I was gone, flatlined, no brain activity, nada, cold to the touch for almost 20 minutes according to eyewitness accounts. In fact they put me in a bodybag and were loading me into the morgue vehicle when I suddenly came back. One of the EMTs on site freaked out and had a massive heart attack. Subsequent analysis clearly indicated that my body had actually begun the process of decomposition. I sometime joke that Im a living example of a zombie.

I know the place you speak of well, since i went there first. I felt that warmth you describe. I understood it for what it was. Then i was shown something, a possible future, not of earth, but the cosmos itself and came to understand the threads for what they are and the purpose of it all. I dont know anything about psych levels, but Ive seen the threads all my life. In fact, my earliest memories (and I can remember back to just over a year old) are of the threads. I didnt come to the way I am. I was born with it.

But from that place I was taken into something else. A place where NOTHING existed, and i mean NOTHING, where the creation itself did not exist. This was death in its truest sense, not my own, but of time and space itself. This was the consequence of failure. IT was not there. IT did not exist. NOTHING existed except my millenia of utter loneliness. It was from there that I returned and scared that poor EMT almost to death.

Understand that while we are similar, I am not like you. What happened to me was no accident. I was taken from here for a purpose and I was not taken to the brink, but wayyyyy beyond it so that i would understand the totality of absence. Iron forged to steel for a purpose and one that is not about enlightment...but rather one of survival, not of humanity...but of the creation itself. In the grand scheme of things, we, you, I, are nothing.

I am not its trumpet. I am its soldier. You open eyes. I guard doors.

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Question

If one sees, do they not all see?
      If one has visions and dreams, do they not all?
      If one hears, can they not all hear?
      If one feels, can they not all feel?
      If one understands, can they not all understand?
      And if one is eternal, are they not all?

Growth Through Adversity