Thread: Crystal Therapy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default Crystal Therapy

Note: This is just a guide to Crystal Therapy.

This is one close to my own heart! If anyonw wants me to expand on this anytime, please let me know

What is Crystal Therapy?
      Crystals are precious and semi-precious stones, credited with particular astrological, esoteric, and physical properties. Each stone has a particular vibration pattern which can act upon a body’s energy field to increase the available energy and also to correct any
      imbalance or blockages.

Crystals have been used to transmit healing energy from a healer or other external energy source to a patient, and treatment can be given by placing the crystal on a specific part of the body such as an associated chakra or acupuncture point, or by placing them in configurations or patterns surrounding the client. Particular crystals are credited with special healing properties.

Select the crystal which has the properties to help you. A list has been provided in order to help you with choosing your crystal. Or.....simply pick the stone that "calls" to you!
      First decide why you are doing the crystal work. Is it for you or someone else? What is the problem? Do you need to give or receive energy? What does it require?
      Tuning in to any energy is the ability to quiet the mind, allowing your inner self, or intuition, to perceive truth. By practicing this art, we develop a sensitivity toward inner information and the ability to condition our mind to listen on a much more subtle level. This developing can allow us the ability to sense energy and actually perceive on an even more subconscious plane.

Crystal therapy, when used in healing - will help to rebalance energy through placement of the crystals over the charkas.

Red Stones: protection, courage, energy. Help with blood, relieve anemia, stop bleeding, heal rashes and wounds.

Pink Stones: calm, soothe, stop distress, help with love. They smooth difficulties in relationships, help with self-love and are good for group rituals.

Orange Stones: for personal power, self esteem. They are connected to the Sun, attract luck and success, assists in positive outcomes.

Yellow Stones: communication, inspiration, protection, visualization, travel, digestion, nervous system, skin problems, breathing disorders.

Green Stones: These are for healing. Eyes, kidneys, stomach, migraines, esp. Help with money, luck, prosperity, grounding and balance.

Blue Stones: calm emotions, sleep, healing, ulcers and inflammation. Use them in the bath for purification.

Purple Stones: mysticism, purification, meditation, psychic work, subconscious, health, obedience, headaches, mental illness, hair problems and sleep.

White Stones: These are ruled by the Moon. Sleep, psychism, promote lactation, protection after dark, gets rid of headaches

Black Stones: self control, grounding, resilience, quiet power, grounding, invisibility, peace, anxiety.

Crystals will transform and balance energy fields, bringing a helpful harmony to the environment.
      Meditation and crystals are both tools to assist us on the journey of life.

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I have done some of this also...
      Balancing the energy centres in the body...
      amazing healing also.....
      after these types of healing my body requires deep rest ....
      deep rest is a reslut that some kind of healing took place
      V

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes V...I love working with crystals...I use them all around my home for everything from the TV etc! I have even used them under the bed when I had trouble sleeping.
      You are right about the gentle way they work and the deep rest you get form them....mind you...get a bit of malachite or obsidian used on someone stubbornly holding onto negative emotions, and you'll see some fireworks!!!

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

My mum has alot of differnt kinds of crystals and stones around the home ....
      Amazing energies ....yes
      I used to sleep with a quartz crysral under my pillow it always ended up under my back before the am...
      that did wonders for me...
      V

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I had a problem sleeping a few years back...lots of nightmares/re****ing stuff etc and I put a circle of amethysts under the bed. I slept like a baby and never had any issues really after that. The nightmares and everything stopped!
      I always have a piece of celestite besides me on the bedside locker as I love the angelic/celestial energy off it at night

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Crystal healing works on all levels and relates directly to organs and chakras.
      Crystals and gemstones have a similar vibrational energy to us, especially clear quartz. They work gently, unobtrusively and do not have to be believed in to work.
      They can be worn as jewellery or placed around the home depending on what you want to do with them.
      I am going to start listing some of the various crystals and the effect they have on the various bodies.
      If anyone has anything they wish to ask, please feel free and if I can, I'll answer it