• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a word that describes how you feel today (pt 2)

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Hopeful - that we'll get to stay home today - it is a chilly rainy icky day - perfect for staying home and getting cozy by the woodstove!!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Amazed ... that my profile page here on MW has been visited 900 and some odd times ... that just doesn't seem right for some reason?
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
      Amazed ... that my profile page here on MW has been visited 900 and some odd times ... that just doesn't seem right for some reason?
      My profile visits is just under 500,and it's an awful lot of visits for a 'once in a blue moon guy' with just under 350 posts.....So it's not surprising you've had so many visits

My word for today :

Unsurprised ,that many of my relationships have gone in a way that i had foreseen

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Thrilled! Happy! Excited! Delighted! Pleased! Cheerful!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

wierd....I feel so wierd...my stomach hurt...I don't know???

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Pensive.

Same as my mood icon.

It's been a while, a lot has happened, same for you all of course, life can be quite busy..

I Have been on vacation and been through some happenings in the last 1,5 months..

One of these is, that at the end of October my grandmother passed away. She was my "favourit" grandmother since I've shared a lot with her. Opera, love for sweet things and many-many more.

I've known her in a way as taking care of everyone, till the time -we- took care of her, but I'll never forget her cheerfull spirit, most of the time.
      She always showed gratitude when we took her to the beach or bought her new things (such as lipsticks, nail-polish, eau de cologne tissues and lots of flowers and chocolate.) When she did, I always said, well I like to do it for -you-, you make me happy when I'm able to help you..

She was a very "talkative" person, from time to time she had her confusions because of her age but she was strong and satisfied in her own way.
      Unfortunately last year, she got a sort of "stroke" and lost her speech. Her speech did return for some small words, the first and most repeated words were words such as "cosy" and "beautiful"..
      From that time she surprisingly recovered until last time. But she has reached a beautiful age of 95.

Saying goodbye was hard, but I, my father (her son) and twin sister have spoken to her. It was a day with lots of flowers and music.
      One of them was from the original Albinoni, Adagio in G minor, played on a organ. I used to listen with her to the song Anytime, Anywhere from Sarah Brightman, which is based on that song. She really loved it. (Amongst plenty of other opera-songs, such as Laschia Chio Pianga (she always phrased the sentence, "La dura Sorte" which means, my cruel fate (Sarah Brightman), and Che Gelida Manina (My cold hands) from La Boheme (The young Pavarotti) and so on..)

However we were able to say goodbye. And now I'm still -pensive- to give it my final place, which will take a while. And I'm thinking of her and hoping she's fine at the moment. I still have a beautiful purple shawl which is still full of her perfume and every now and then I hold it in my hands, close my eyes and try to think she's still here..

So, -pensive- that's my word for these days. And I wanted to share it somehow.

The last thing I wanted to write, I hope you all are fine, I was a bit absent in words but not in mind. And I'll try to catch up a bit with reading the MW forum...

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by A-one View Post
      Pensive.

Same as my mood icon.

It's been a while, a lot has happened, same for you all of course, life can be quite busy..

I Have been on vacation and been through some happenings in the last 1,5 months..

One of these is, that at the end of October my grandmother passed away. She was my "favourit" grandmother since I've shared a lot with her. Opera, love for sweet things and many-many more.

I've known her in a way as taking care of everyone, till the time -we- took care of her, but I'll never forget her cheerfull spirit, most of the time.
      She always showed gratitude when we took her to the beach or bought her new things (such as lipsticks, nail-polish, eau de cologne tissues and lots of flowers and chocolate.) When she did, I always said, well I like to do it for -you-, you make me happy when I'm able to help you..

She was a very "talkative" person, from time to time she had her confusions because of her age but she was strong and satisfied in her own way.
      Unfortunately last year, she got a sort of "stroke" and lost her speech. Her speech did return for some small words, the first and most repeated words were words such as "cosy" and "beautiful"..
      From that time she surprisingly recovered until last time. But she has reached a beautiful age of 95.

Saying goodbye was hard, but I, my father (her son) and twin sister have spoken to her. It was a day with lots of flowers and music.
      One of them was from the original Albinoni, Adagio in G minor, played on a organ. I used to listen with her to the song Anytime, Anywhere from Sarah Brightman, which is based on that song. She really loved it. (Amongst plenty of other opera-songs, such as Laschia Chio Pianga (she always phrased the sentence, "La dura Sorte" which means, my cruel fate (Sarah Brightman), and Che Gelida Manina (My cold hands) from La Boheme (The young Pavarotti) and so on..)

However we were able to say goodbye. And now I'm still -pensive- to give it my final place, which will take a while. And I'm thinking of her and hoping she's fine at the moment. I still have a beautiful purple shawl which is still full of her perfume and every now and then I hold it in my hands, close my eyes and try to think she's still here..

So, -pensive- that's my word for these days. And I wanted to share it somehow.

The last thing I wanted to write, I hope you all are fine, I was a bit absent in words but not in mind. And I'll try to catch up a bit with reading the MW forum...
      Hey A-one .... I am sorry to hear of your loss ... I recall you speaking of your grandmother from time to time and that you learned a lot from her!

Even though her physical form has passed and is gone, her spirit stays very much alive in your heart!! She will always be close by and will always be there when you need her.

Big HUGS to you dear!

ps: nice seeing you again!!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Hi A-one

Very sorry to hear about your Grandmother, She lived to a good age and im sure she is at peace now...

My thoughts are with you, take care my friend

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hi A-one...good to see you back with us and I am truly sorry for your loss.

Sending you much love

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Frustrated

I flew out to New Orleans Sunday for a debrief meeting with the Corps of Engineers on Monday and with the intent of flying home last night. Tropical Storm Ira had its own ideas, however, as the Levee Board here diverted water flows and closed lift gates, putting two of my jobsites completely under water....so Im stuck here till we can get those sites pumped out and working again.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Hi A-One, welcome back! I'm also very sorry to hear about your grandmother. She sounds very like my grandmother, to whom I was also very close. Brought a little of that back for me too....all I can say is hang in there, allow yourself to feel the grief you feel and know that it was lessen in time, and that your link with your grandmother will always remain and will in some ways even strengthen. I feel my grandmother with me a lot...her sayings will often pop into my mind unbidden...she was a strong a vibrant character and her presence is strong.

Lots of love to you
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hi all,

Thanks for your sweet replies, I'm already feeling better and am (somewhat) able to give it a peaceful and beautiful place..

Hey A-one .... I am sorry to hear of your loss ... I recall you speaking of your grandmother from time to time and that you learned a lot from her!

Even though her physical form has passed and is gone, her spirit stays very much alive in your heart!! She will always be close by and will always be there when you need her.
      Hi Polly, thanks a lot for your kind words. We spoke of her in the same way you did, she'll stay in our hearts...

Very sorry to hear about your Grandmother, She lived to a good age and im sure she is at peace now...
      Gollum, thank you again for you reply...

Hi A-one...good to see you back with us and I am truly sorry for your loss.
      Lorri, also thank you for your warm words, always helpful!

Hi A-One, welcome back! I'm also very sorry to hear about your grandmother. She sounds very like my grandmother, to whom I was also very close. Brought a little of that back for me too....all I can say is hang in there, allow yourself to feel the grief you feel and know that it was lessen in time, and that your link with your grandmother will always remain and will in some ways even strengthen. I feel my grandmother with me a lot...her sayings will often pop into my mind unbidden...she was a strong a vibrant character and her presence is strong.
      Hi Rory,

I can relate to your words, like the sayings she used to have. I also (will) remind her as a vibrant and beautiful person.. I will remind her in my heart, but sometimes I still have to get used to the idea she's somewhere else now.. But I'm thankful for all she shared with us.

So thanks a lot, and all the best,

A-one

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Sick...off work today and probably tomorrow too!
      *cough cough*

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      *cough cough*
      Oh-No! *See now - I knew I should have mailed some of that Air-borne medicine stuff in you care package - perhaps next time I'll stuff it in there*

I hope you're not feeling too bad dear Lorri - have lots of green tea and rest as you know! Be well dearheart!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      *cough cough*

Sorry to hear that...hope you feel better soon!

I feel 'chatty' just like my mood there.....

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Loopy and lightheaded and maybe a touch kweezy!

Just cleaned the kitchen floor - with a soap/bleach/water mixture and me thinks I was a little heavy with the bleach - everything stinks now!

I think I'll go sit outside for a bit!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
      Oh-No! *See now - I knew I should have mailed some of that Air-borne medicine stuff in you care package - perhaps next time I'll stuff it in there*

I hope you're not feeling too bad dear Lorri - have lots of green tea and rest as you know! Be well dearheart!
      Thanks honey...just the body detoxing...the emotions did last weekend so now the body is catching up!! lol
      Lots of manuka honey, echinecea and rest.
      HUGS

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulChild View Post
      Sorry to hear that...hope you feel better soon!

I feel 'chatty' just like my mood there.....
      Thanks Elizabeth...much appreciate your good wishes Good to see you are chatty and in good form hon
      HUGS

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

Alone.....

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Just a quick 'bump' my friend to remind you that your not alone.

Growth Through Adversity