• Wtf

Thread: Pep talk

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Default Pep talk

OK, if you could go back in time to your birth (and just assume that the baby you was capable of understanding!) and had the opportunity to give yourself a pep talk prior to starting your life.......

What would you say?
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

remember, remember, remember, remember, remember, remember, remember,remember, remember, remember, remember, remember.....

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Stay focused, speak your mind, go harder/smarter after your dreams and don't be so bloody sensitive ie; stop taking things so personally, all the time!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Your damned when you do and damned when you don't. It's not your fault they don't know any better.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by God's Toy View Post
      Your damned when you do and damned when you don't. It's not your fault they don't know any better.
      Geez, I was just thinking that actually!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

This is an interesting questions and I love your responses. Since it was me that posed the question I guess I better ought to try and answer.

What would I tell myself? Hmmm....

Welcome to life, buddy. It's not what your used to - but it is what it is. It sometimes hurts, but again that's just the way it is right now. Try not to lose the innocence and openness you came in with, and when the mind starts to develop, just keep an eye on it. It, and its subsidiary, the 'ego' will want to take over the show. It will be desperate to impose its vision of what reality 'should' be and it will cause to to suffer greatly when its efforts are thwarted (and oftentimes even when it succeeds). You are not your thoughts and the world/others/life are not what you 'think' they are. Thought cannot ever encapsulate truth, so just remember to use the mind as the tool it is without being used BY it and thus becoming a tool yourself

Let life unfold around you and enjoy it, without the need to overly control it. By all means change what you want, but don't base your happiness solely upon achieving those changes. Let go more and don't labour under the delusion that you have to work everything out with your head, that you have to judge, label, compartmentalise everything, including yourself and others.

'End the struggle and dance with life'...

Other people will often behave like jerks, but this is no reflection on you (or even, at a deeper level, them - at least not who they truly are. It's just unconscious, conditioned behaviour). So don't take it personally. It's never personal. You will be prone to chronic self doubt, but learn to see through it and follow your heart anyway.

Try to see the good in everyone, no matter how deeply it's buried. Try to see the good in every situation, cos it's always there. Try to fear and stress less and laugh and love more. Try to let go of the past and future (they don't really exist, anyways) and stay fully anchored in the present moment. Don't be blind to the beauty around you. Listen to great music (there's a fab music project named 'Enigma' that you might want to check out). Make whatever kind of art and tell whatever stories you want to without any care to what the world might make of it. 'The world' doesn't know half as much as it would have you believe.

Don't eat yellow snow.
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hmm...good question Rory!!! Hmm...I think I would tell myself...
      Go for it....don't be afraid...and try everything once!! If you liked it, do it again!!
      There is nothing you cannot do if you really want to.
      Enjoy life, enjoy the world and enjoy the experience.
      It is illusion...the only reality is you...yourself. Be true to who you are in all you do and always do your best for someone else...never do any harm to anyone else...although they may harm you.
      This is thier stuff, not yours and is thier learning tool/karma.
      People have such a great capacity for compassion and love and a greater capacity for pain and hatred....observe both but never inflict pain or hatred towards anyone.
      Every opportunity that presents itself to you...grab it with both hands and go for it!!
      Love and experience that all consuming of emotions in all its forms and give love in all its forms.

I can probably continually add to this list but I think thats it for now.

EDIT...Hang onto your knickers...your in for the ride of your life!!
      Last edited by Kiran; July 13th, 2009 at 09:06 PM.

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Love this post.....

Hello little one.....
      This is going to be the story and lessons you take with you in your life...
      This place that you appear to be in is your SCHOOL its a learning playground ....
      about learning "what you are" and "what you are not" .....

Make ONLY positive interrepretations of every lesson you are taught ..its the only way you will grow....
      It will keep you on the path....
      FORIVENESS is a true miracle .....

Have NO Fear and make no-one make you feel FEAR....
      I am always with you in your mind heart and spirit...
      I have never left your side ever .....
      Call upon me everytime you need me and I will be there....
      I exist as an unforseen love that you can experience in your physical body....

KNOW this ....I AM WITH YOU AND I AM YOU...we were never separate and will never be separate....
      GO on little one ...express the love in you that is me ....in everything that you do and interperet and you will realize that we are the same......
      Walk in love .....
      Enjoy life in love and for any reason should you decide to not be on the path ...it is your free will to do so.....
      for anything that you do or think that you do that is wrong i see beyond that .......I will forgive you and love you unconditionally......

Keep your mind steady in the light...it tends to be like an octupusses legs all over the place.... steady it and you will experience me....
      connect with me daily and all will be well.....

Your body is your temple ......
      Take care of it ....
      lead a well balanced life......

My uncondional love now and always....
      THE SELF
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Dear Rana .. welcome to your next life . . you have come here again and occupied this body for a reason, YOU chose your parents, everything you experience will help you find wisdom,sometimes you will feel alone and disconnected from spirit but know that we are never far from you and that you are always loved.try and not take life too seriously ,have fun along the way.
      p.s when you are 10 years old dont cut your hair short because you will regret it ..

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I just read all of your posts, I might start crying anytime soon...

I'd tell myself to be brave and get things done, it is better to regret doing something you like than regret not doing it... laugh more, say "I love you" everytime you can, to shut your mouth is the best way to walk away from fighting and save some unnecesarly bs in your life, loneliness is not always a bad thing embrace it... those moments will tell you what to do, who you are, what you really want... walking barefoot is so much fun...

Ahhh and to stay away from a computer to avoid an internet addiction .
      Nothing to say... silence is just beautiful