• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jackson has died age 50

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

(((( michael and family freinds and his fans))))

i have been watching it on CNN and so on..as my 11 yr old son has been....well enjoying it..as such in one way..because they keep playing his songs..and showing his videos and such...i will say i have been impressed with the way they have been handling it all aswell..saying things like there is time for other issues ..the why's hows etc.,.later..now is a time to remember what he has contributed to the world. my son was impressed with that aswell.

and as we all know there will be a lot more to come yet..but for now..in my home at least we are talking about him and his spirit, my son asked today...will he (michael) go to his own funeral and would he be watching eveything that is happening now .....to which i replied yes...

we are very open about the spirit world in our home..and even so.there is still that ..human part of us that is grieving and watching everything unfold with some disbelief.

i wish all things good for his children ...especialy...they have long road ahead for them.....(((( bless the kids))))

(((((michael)))))
      We are the World
      There comes a time
      When we head a certain call
      When the world must come together as one
      There are people dying
      And it's time to lend a hand to life
      The greatest gift of all

We can't go on
      Pretneding day by day
      That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
      We are all a part of
      God's great big family
      And the truth, you know love is all we need

[Chorus]
      We are the world
      We are the children
      We are the ones who make a brighter day
      So let's start giving
      There's a choice we're making
      We're saving our own lives
      It's true we'll make a better day
      Just you and me

Send them your heart
      So they'll know that someone cares
      And their lives will be stronger and free
      As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
      So we all must lend a helping hand

[Chorus]
      We are the world
      We are the children
      So let's start giving
      Just you and me

When you're down and out
      There seems no hope at all
      But if you just believe
      There's no way we can fall
      Well, well, well, well, let us realize
      That a change will only come
      When we stand together as one

[Chorus]
      We are the world
      We are the children
      So let's start giving
      Just you and me
      ~ Let your Soul and Spirit~ Fly into the Mystic~

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I do believe that there are no accidents. When it's our time to go, we go. Fate will conspire in any way to precipitate our departure. I guess Michael had done all he had come here to do. I somehow had a feeling that in spite of all the publicity, those comeback concerts wouldn't happen. I didn't know why, but I just knew it wouldn't happen...

I'm fascinated by the strength of feeling - even people I knew who would use to make mean-spirited and crass jokes about him appear to be touched and are now seeing him in a more positive light. I hope that is how this wounded soul will be remembered, for the contribution he brought to the world. Maybe it will make people a little more open-hearted and less judgemental. We can but hope.
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulChild View Post
      Yes, here in America, all of us heard the news early yesterday, and I was at work. There is a lot of mixed feelings, but I do know for me...and my generation (those in their 30's) Michael Jackson has been an extremely huge part of our lives....especially African Americans (black)....I am very hurt...as if I knew him. I understand that death can be a passageway or not necessarily "the end" yet, in his physical form, he will be severely missed! It just seems too soon......way too soon.....wow.

And Farah, and Ed McMahon.....it's is hard to have three major celebraties die in such short period of time...such a shock!!! Yet Michael was such a surprise....I mean, many of us dreamed of at least catching a glimpse of him...just walk pass him or something.....now, I know I never got to see him in person and now he is no longer on this realm.....this is certainly sad.

This is the big one for me celebrity wise....I mean in my generation, in my culture, you know we had biggie, and Tu Pac, and Ray Charles, and Gerald Levert, and many many more.....but, this was so unexpected and even though it may seem that we didn't love him because we (americans) made so much fun of him....but, many of us actually do love him....and as far as I know (blacks) we still have all his cd's and most of us even have the original vinyl... Some think we gave up on him, but no......no.......no....even the most hardest hardcore hip hop fan would have Michael Jackson in their music collection and have sampled or remade many many Michael Jackson music. Usher, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo and many many more have all been influenced till this day from Michael Jackson........Michael truely let his light shine, let his soul express hisself through dance and singing.....he was truely amazing! Although there are things I would never understand about him such as him changin his beautiful brown skin..........I never understand, but even with that....we didn't hate on him because of it (blacks) and we still love him...there is nothing anyone can do to take Michael Jackson away from us.....until now....but, his music will live with us.....it will surpass most of us...as we live and leave this realm...Michaels music will continue for many, many years!!!

All Michaels CD's were sold out at my store last night.......and I was trying to go get the last one, but a customer got to it before me. I watched a customer purchase a cd, and I looked to see the songs on it, and it had yes Oceanentity...one of my favorites as well BEN....... I have a Michael Jackson collection, but I don't have BEN.....so, I will make sure that my collection is complete from here on now.

This makes me concerned about the love I have for another artist (Micheal Cretu) in knowing that we all leave this realm (die) and if something were to happen to Cretu, man this stuff hurts!!! I don't want to have to experience this again no time soon. Not that I am wishing or even thinking of Cretu dieing...just trying to make a point. That once you love someone, of if they touch your life in some way.....when they leave here, no matter how emotionally strong.....mentally strong.....and even spiritually strong.....death and the emotions of saddness is not an easy thing to go through...yet it is part of life
      Elizabeth ..you summed it all up for me perfectly .. so true on all aspects ..and yeah our generation was all about big hair,crazy outfits and Michael jackson and maddona to name a few ..

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Exposition View Post
      I do believe that there are no accidents. When it's our time to go, we go. Fate will conspire in any way to precipitate our departure. I guess Michael had done all he had come here to do. I somehow had a feeling that in spite of all the publicity, those comeback concerts wouldn't happen. I didn't know why, but I just knew it wouldn't happen...

I'm fascinated by the strength of feeling - even people I knew who would use to make mean-spirited and crass jokes about him appear to be touched and are now seeing him in a more positive light. I hope that is how this wounded soul will be remembered, for the contribution he brought to the world. Maybe it will make people a little more open-hearted and less judgemental. We can but hope.
      I love and respect your words my friend...and my husband and I talked about this....and even with this realization....I can read your words and tell myself these words over and over.....but it still hurts! I am feeling a little better now

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

All right now.....it took me all this while to settle down.....to finally come to terms with reality......When i read those news bulletins on my tv screen ,i felt nothing at all.....it was just another news to me....i mean i simply couldn't believe it was Michael Jackson who has died ........he had more than 30 years to live......it was as if even if his heart is taken out,he will remain on stage ....well he does ,forever ,so long as there is dance and music ....Michael Jackson will live !