I am sure most of you are aware that the Planet has been under going a 'Magnetic Storm' or magnetic change/shift/swap for the last few hundreds years .... and the grand finale of this change is supposed to happen within the century ... as observers have claimed ...

Anomalies in the Planet's magnetic are becoming more apparent and are happening more often. It strikes me that these anomalies that are cropping up during this natural magnetic change for the Planet are having influences and effects on our own personal and collective energies ... there will be more influx, more diconnection, more intense connections with the Universe as the change intensifies. And with the Earth's magnetic field 'down' so to speak - Solar flares will have a better chance of penetrating the atmosphere bringing with them natural elements and more energies from the cosmos ... in short things are going to be out of balance for a long-ish while and I feel we all have been sensing this energy intensifying so, it is important to stay connected and have patience no matter how much static gets in the way ... and I also feel, that once the magnetic field has sorted itself out and energies fall back into their respective and correct places ... I feel the next 200,000 some odd thousand years will be the time for things to fix themselves and a good/proper balance will be restored!

I am just wondering what your take(s) are on this Magnetic change the Planet is under going? And if you feel it is having an effect on you?

ps: when I started to create this thread ... ENIGMA's La Puerta Del Cielo started playing in the background ... and it wasn't timed that way either.