Thread: Magnetic Shift ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Default Magnetic Shift ...

I am sure most of you are aware that the Planet has been under going a 'Magnetic Storm' or magnetic change/shift/swap for the last few hundreds years .... and the grand finale of this change is supposed to happen within the century ... as observers have claimed ...

Anomalies in the Planet's magnetic are becoming more apparent and are happening more often. It strikes me that these anomalies that are cropping up during this natural magnetic change for the Planet are having influences and effects on our own personal and collective energies ... there will be more influx, more diconnection, more intense connections with the Universe as the change intensifies. And with the Earth's magnetic field 'down' so to speak - Solar flares will have a better chance of penetrating the atmosphere bringing with them natural elements and more energies from the cosmos ... in short things are going to be out of balance for a long-ish while and I feel we all have been sensing this energy intensifying so, it is important to stay connected and have patience no matter how much static gets in the way ... and I also feel, that once the magnetic field has sorted itself out and energies fall back into their respective and correct places ... I feel the next 200,000 some odd thousand years will be the time for things to fix themselves and a good/proper balance will be restored!

I am just wondering what your take(s) are on this Magnetic change the Planet is under going? And if you feel it is having an effect on you?

ps: when I started to create this thread ... ENIGMA's La Puerta Del Cielo started playing in the background ... and it wasn't timed that way either.
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

What you call magnetic shifts Polly, others call energy shifts. I think they are the same and the effects are probably the same too.
      Hmmm...interesting observations though!
      I feel we are going to get a lot worse before we get anyway better and yes, we have to stay focused. So many like us here are putting thier lives at risk, if they haven't already left this life...some by thier own hand.
      Its why so many have stayed hidden for so long...to keep safe waiting for the call to arms so to speak.
      Society sees many like us as a threat, a nuisance or as fruitcakes!!
      Thats why places like this are so vital now. Many are gathering and coming together much as we have to wait out and see how things are going to go...to work together to heal as much as they can and hold things together.

Yes these shifts are going to shake up much methinks!!!

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Yes, I think the Earth's magnetic field and our energies are most certainly intertwined with each other, but I also feel they are their own seperate entities as well ... Earth is our home, it has it's own energy and it is where our energies reside and were placed here.

I feel our energies are effected by the Earth's internal changes, like how some are effected by the weather and the moon. It is important to listen to these changes and adjust accordingly to keep the positive energy strong ... that is why I feel that with the Earth's magnetic field changing event, that it does somewhat dictate where the direction of our energies flow(s)-ing ... like a fish riding the side of a shark, or like the ant and the peony, or like listening to what your body is telling you ...

With the Planet's magnetic field fluxing and being in a topsy turvey state, meaning compasses are eradic and will no longer point North; which they have for so long and we have long become accustom to this, the compass direction will change and point South ... this is an actual event that will happen and has happened before ... the Earth itself has documented it within itself.

I am just wondering, as this magnetic field shift intensifies and gets closer to the swapping of poles, do you feel it is having a greater effect on the current energy flow(s)-ing and direction(s)?
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Oh without doubt Polly! Its having huge effects on everything and everyone.
      Hmm...be interesting to see how things pan out.
      Hold onto your knickers folks...we may be in for a bumpy ride!! lol

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

you know in the last two days im feeling an amazing energy emanating from the earth and from the universe ..clarity and a euphoric feeling ..something very good is growing ..you guys feeling it ..

" BE PRESENT "

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
      ..clarity and a euphoric feeling ..something very good is growing ..you guys feeling it ..
      Yes, yes ... I have been sensing this recently as well! Like a little chick tapping at the inside of it's shell ... wanting to come out!

"Something very good is growing"
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
      you know in the last two days im feeling an amazing energy emanating from the earth and from the universe ..clarity and a euphoric feeling ..something very good is growing ..you guys feeling it ..
      I feel something....I feel that people are getting better at being "real" about things. Meaning, not so spooked out, and rather more down to earth. hmmm, I am sorry I can't put it in better words, but I think you may be on to something? Okay, I got it, it is definitely a feeling a growth...mental growth and elevation. Unfortunately, when things start to feel good, you can turn on the news and get a big wopper right in your face wake up call. In recent news, a lady is being charged for the death of her daughter that she knew had diabetes, yet the parent chose to pray on it, and then the girl died....I don't know about that???

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      Hold onto your knickers folks...we may be in for a bumpy ride!! lol

Alright, if you say so honey i will hold on to my knickers.

Time to open myself a bit more again to everything.

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Just a fleeting thought I had .... but what if all of this recent Earthquake and Volcanic activity means that the Planet is getting closer to it's internal Magnetic Shift?
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

The Energy shifts
      The magnetic shifts
      The shifts in the earth earthquakes volcanos
      The shifts in your body
      Your Mind
      Your Consciousness
      Your Memory ..

Everything is interconnected so if one changes the other's are affected accordingly....

It's a massive change coming ........embrace it with love...
      at the same time ask your higher self to remove "all your fear" and fill you with love .....

This is what we need to heal ....

Everything is reconnecting ...DNA - Lifetimes - Your body's - your past your present and future ...
      Merging you into a being that will live in the now....
      Fearless and in total love ....

Higher frequencies of light is flowing in every square inch and all the spaces in between ...
      This is what we are feeling ...
      Last edited by planetlove; April 18th, 2010 at 03:45 AM.
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

There was a song entitled "If I Could" released on Seal's second CD.
      Hmmm.

Growth Through Adversity