• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: An Application of Practical Reality - Let's Play Detective!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Lightbulb An Application of Practical Reality - Let's Play Detective!

In truth, the information needed for the resolution of ANY "case" of a missing child, or any other phenomenon or event, is always present at the scene, caught in the NOW moment, although most of it goes unrealized because the investigators are using conventional manners of investigation and are too distracted to find it.

In cases of missing or kidnapped and/or murdered children, I have often pre-realized what was going to happen prior to its manifestation, and/or I have been able to realize the actual names of the perpetrators (Polly Klass), see their faces, see what they wore at the scene (Elizabeth Smart), or pick up other important details.

Most of the time, I am not intentionally trying to discover the information. I did, however, realize the murder of Jon Benet months before it happened, including seeing her face, by intentionally inverting another event (Simpson murders) to see what would be the next highly publicized crime in the media.

Although the physics of this thread are anything but how I tend to pre-realize such things, I am still curious about the whereabouts of the British child, Madeleine McCann, a case back on the news because of its two year anniversary (prime math for it, btw, because simultaneity is also relative), and much of the dynamics of enlightened reasoning can be applied to finding "Maddy," and since you guys are so wise and aware here, I wanted to elicit your help in seeing what we could do to explore where that child may be.

If you have any information on the situation, such as news reports or quotes from her parents or relatives or others involved, and would like to participate in exploring that data further, based on enlightened accessing, would you please post them so we can take the data higher and see what is there that may have been missed?

What we do here could be a major awakening for those who are still searching for the truth, as well as Maddy McCann.

Enlightened Ones have a responsibility to elicit change, and so let's take on that responsibility and in the process, enlighten those who observe.

We could talk about Consciousness, or we could do it. Let's do it!

Where is Maddy McCann?

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I remember when this case first came to light and many of the 'stories' doing the rounds at the time....irregardless of the people surrounding this case, the issue has always been for me...what about the child??

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

At the time the child was taken, or was reported missing, I read all her father's comments on the website for the child, attended to the mother's remarks, and their behaviors, that of her siblings, and I followed news stories and what the authorities were doing, etc..

Again and again, it kept coming back to the mother, or the mother of the resort/resort owner/caretaker, but I'm not at all satisfied with that, because when the parents were considered suspects, the physics just didn't seem right at the time. Closure wasn't present. I didn't hear anything relative to the "other" mother.

Her parents are going to be on Oprah today, and I am hoping to hear the status of the child talking through them, because there is no escaping the parallel (nuclear family dynamics) in truth.

The age-progression photo they are showing is a bit misleading, I feel, because she likely would not have such a huge smile on her face now, given what she has been through, losing her parents and siblings and the comfort of home.