UNTIL next time.

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Hi Guys

And heres me just thinking that comment would just get lost in the ever fast moving "What are you listening to" thread, I dont really know why I posted it, It just seemed wrong to leave without saying anything at all and as that music thread is one I used a lot I thought it would be a good place to say it and not grab attention.

Anyway I got a very sweet email from a member wich prompted me to pop back and offer an explanation.

My desicion to leave was not to do with anybody or anything that had been posted on the site, What prompted me to join this site in the first place was (apart from the fantastic people I met on the EMB who valiantly vowed to keep the EMB community together) was my interest in spiritual matters, ancient wisdom and a part of a never ending quest for some meaning in life, I read a lot and over the years have been into various religions and read lots about Christianity, Buddhism and a whole load of different philosophies but I get into things too deep and now and again this search for a greater meaning to life just overwhelms me, as well as this site I visit other "wisdom/spiritual" sites, and I need to take a clean break and step back for a while, not just from here, but other sites, media and from myself.

I am not sure that makes any sense but I am not very good at putting into words what is going on in my head

This site is unique, Never in my 15 years or so in using the internet have I been involved with such a wonderful group of people, For such a small forum you all have such talents, wisdom and compassion. It is an amazing beautiful collective grown from the seed that enigma, the EMB and various wonderful people planted, we all will all come and go now and again but this site is unstoppable, I know for sure it will continue and thrive, There are too many people with similar ideas, dreams and desires for it not to. I have learned a lot from you all I am very grateful.

I was wondering how I was going to post this reply in the "What are you listening thread" I was shocked and overwhelmed to see this thread on its own. It really did bring tears to my eyes reading your posts and I thank each and every one of you for you kind words, You really are truly amazing people.

For now though I need to sail on to somewhere else but if I feel the need I will seek out Peters light and pop in to say hello

Take Care Everybody

Sean xx

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'm sorry to read this Sean yet I cannot blame you and I do understand you as well, I hope we meet again, someday, somewhere. Until then my friend, take care!

Patrik
      I would really love to kiss you but I just ... shaved my hair.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Thank you Sean for coming back with one last post!

And thank you so much for your wonderful friendship ... I will treasure it always!

Be well dearest ~ Polly ~
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

Dear Sean,

Thank you for clearing things a bit up for us. Take as long as you need to sort things out my friend. I will miss you though.

When the time is right we see each other again and remember you'll alway be in my thoughts. Take care and be well.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Bye Sean... I'm thankful for this *hopefully not* last post of yours, it clear some important things... I just thought while I was reading that this is the "it's not you, it's me" speech commonly used to a break up ...
      I wish you the best in life, please come by once in a while.
      Nothing to say... silence is just beautiful

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I actually totally understand my friend, every so often I need to do an 'internet/media fast'. Sometimes it does get too much, too many ideas, too many positions/perspectives, you can easily lose yourself in it. So much of what's on the internet is just noise, just unconscious and distorted noise (not this forum, I hasten to add!). It's actually very healthy staying back from it and allowing yourself one of the greatest gifts of all - space!

Wish you all the very very best and we will all miss you!!
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Sean,
      May your path of solitude bring you the Enlightenment your heart seeks.
      And may the wind always be at your back.
      Peace to you.
      Michael

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Sean...thank you dear friend and wish you love and peace honey.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

thank you so much for posting this because I was clueless myself (being a little behind on posts right now and playing catch up) and was thinking how much I was going to miss you and why you left. I too, at times, feel overwhelmed and take timeouts also, but always seem to gravitate back here.

The light is always on here when you feel the need, dear.

You will be missed.

((HUGS))

Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
      Hi Guys

And heres me just thinking that comment would just get lost in the ever fast moving "What are you listening to" thread, I dont really know why I posted it, It just seemed wrong to leave without saying anything at all and as that music thread is one I used a lot I thought it would be a good place to say it and not grab attention.

Anyway I got a very sweet email from a member wich prompted me to pop back and offer an explanation.

My desicion to leave was not to do with anybody or anything that had been posted on the site, What prompted me to join this site in the first place was (apart from the fantastic people I met on the EMB who valiantly vowed to keep the EMB community together) was my interest in spiritual matters, ancient wisdom and a part of a never ending quest for some meaning in life, I read a lot and over the years have been into various religions and read lots about Christianity, Buddhism and a whole load of different philosophies but I get into things too deep and now and again this search for a greater meaning to life just overwhelms me, as well as this site I visit other "wisdom/spiritual" sites, and I need to take a clean break and step back for a while, not just from here, but other sites, media and from myself.

I am not sure that makes any sense but I am not very good at putting into words what is going on in my head

This site is unique, Never in my 15 years or so in using the internet have I been involved with such a wonderful group of people, For such a small forum you all have such talents, wisdom and compassion. It is an amazing beautiful collective grown from the seed that enigma, the EMB and various wonderful people planted, we all will all come and go now and again but this site is unstoppable, I know for sure it will continue and thrive, There are too many people with similar ideas, dreams and desires for it not to. I have learned a lot from you all I am very grateful.

I was wondering how I was going to post this reply in the "What are you listening thread" I was shocked and overwhelmed to see this thread on its own. It really did bring tears to my eyes reading your posts and I thank each and every one of you for you kind words, You really are truly amazing people.

For now though I need to sail on to somewhere else but if I feel the need I will seek out Peters light and pop in to say hello

Take Care Everybody

Sean xx
      ~Shalott
      "We do not own the earth, we are part of it."
      ~Chief Seattle~

My Blog | Last.fm | Current Weather

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hey ..sorry i found this post this late in the space of your leaving the MW .. could a simple "stay" from someone ytou hardly know help you to "stay" ... hope you decide to come back or not really go ..and also thanks for the Enigma video also one of my all time favs ..well we will all be here if you ever decide to be among friends xx

" BE PRESENT "