• Wtf
  • Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Healing Circle - For any healing requests

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar View Post
      Wondering if peeps could send my sister, Holly, some healing/protective/supporting vibes. She finally broke up with her dysfunctional boyfriend and is looking for a new flat. He's away out getting very drunk and being a destructive idiot. Would appreciate some extra positivity around her, helping and protecting her. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
      On it! Sending Healing/Protection/Supportive/Strength vibes to Holly ... now!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sending Holly some positive vibes, Sounds like she is already moving on, heres hoping she has some peace and happiness

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Having been where Holly is, I know how hard and scary this can be honey, of course, sending love and healing thoughts for what she now needs in her life to move forward.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it and I think it helped. She's OK now. last night I couldn't get her out my head and was very concerned because the (ex)boyfriend stormed off to get drunk and I could just sense he was going to get violent somehow. Thankfully it didn't involved her, he got into a fight and staggered home with a smashed up face. She's been with him on and off for 5 years and it's been very difficult for everyone as he has a problem with alcohol and very pronounced sociopathic tendencies (not kidding! She actually believes he has psychotic tendencies too). Anyway, I do feel it's all for the best, sometimes we need a real push to do what we have to do. Thanks for the positivity and healing vibes, I know what an amazing difference even just a quick blessing has. She'll need it to get through the next few days, those will prob be the worst. Thanks again! She's really a lovely person who deserves so much more
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

Wondering if peeps could send my sister, Holly.... Would appreciate some extra positivity around her, helping and protecting her. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
      Warm, positive, healing thoughts are on the way............

is I always wanted to be a
      wizard.

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

She is in my prayers... may peace be upon her
      I Spread My Wings Over The Universe

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks Anjou and Jordan, much appreciated my friends
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Wondering if peeps could send my sister, Holly, some healing/protective/supporting vibes. She finally broke up with her dysfunctional boyfriend and is looking for a new flat. He's away out getting very drunk and being a destructive idiot. Would appreciate some extra positivity around her, helping and protecting her. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
      hi , i will definately be surrounding Holly with healing and higher love and understanding so she may finally transition through this lesson , i see her finding her stregth and self worth. please keep us posted Rory . xx

" BE PRESENT "

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
      hi , i will definately be surrounding Holly with healing and higher love and understanding so she may finally transition through this lesson , i see her finding her stregth and self worth. please keep us posted Rory . xx
      Thanks so much Rana, and everyone. As you know this has been an ongoing thing but think (hope!) the time has finally come for her to escape his clutches. It's the hardest time, she's trying to find her own flat, but facing a lot of resistance, pressure and psychological manipulation. She is finding her strength and self worth as you say though. But having seen what's been going on it's enough to put you off relationships period!! Thanks for all your help

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

too bad he didnt land in jail for a bit ..to give her the much needed time to separte her feeligns and thoughts from his. ill keep sending healing for Holly xxx and you too Rory ..takes its toll on the family who love and support also xx

" BE PRESENT "

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks Rana. I wish he'd ended up in jail too. A few months ago he was supposed to pick my sister up from the station, but was drunk. He was pulled over by the police and charged with driving 3 times over the legal alcohol limit AND for being on his phone at the same time. He lost his license and spent the night in jail. What annoys me most is how he put other people's lives at risk, including my sister's if he'd picked her up, although she'd presumably have been sensible enough not to get into the car with him. Anyway, if she can just find somewhere else to live and break off ties, she'd be so much better off. It's been horrible. Sorry for the rant! And thanks for all your help, I think she's really needed it. He has a hold over her and now's the time for her to free herself.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Wondering if you guys could send some healing vibes to my beloved hamster, Norman Smith. I think he may be dying. He's almost 3 years old which is very old for a hamster and has been ill with liver problems and I don't think he'll recover this time (he's had 9 lives up til now). He's very peaceful, just extremely sleepy, weak and not eating. It's obviously very sad as I'm very attached to the little guy, but my main concern is that he doesn't suffer. Thank you

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Sending comfort vibes to Norman Smith now ....
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Thinking of you both honey and sending love

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

I send the warmest healing thoughts and wishes to both of you, and I will keep you both in my thoughts.......

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks Polly, Lorri and Anjou, I appreciate that Unfortunately I had to have Norman put to sleep yesterday, but it was the best decision for him as he was deteriorating and he was at the end of a long and happy life (actually very long by hamster standards! Few outlive two years, but he was three). I'll miss him very much yet I know he's still with me. When I saw his body it made me re-affirmed to me how the body is little more than a glove or garment. Clearly we are not the body but that which animates it and brings it life.

I have another request though - my sister Holly has successfully escaped the clutches of her ex boyfriend, and is now living in another flat and has made lots of new friends, including a new guy who I think she has become v close to. Only problem is she is being harassed by her ex, who has unfortunately gone beyond merely exhibiting sociopathic tendencies, and actually seems borderline psychotic. I'm a little concerned about her safety as he is extremely controlling and has a violent streak. She's blocked his number and email address but he's still been trying to send messages around the clock, and been creating new email addresses to do it. Also been trying to stir all kinds of problems. If you could send some protective vibes her way I would truly appreciate it. Thank you

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

If you could send some protective vibes her way I would truly appreciate it. Thank you
      Protective thoughts are on their way to Holly.....

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
      Protective thoughts are on their way to Holly.....
      Thanks Anjou, much appreciated. I'm a great believer in the power of positive intention, so I know it helps

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Aww so sorry to hear about Norman honey....but as you say, he had a long life. Thinking of Holly and sending protective thoughts to her and healing to you all dearest.
      Much love.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
      Aww so sorry to hear about Norman honey....but as you say, he had a long life. Thinking of Holly and sending protective thoughts to her and healing to you all dearest.
      Much love.
      Thanks Lorri, much appreciated