• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Healing Circle - For any healing requests

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi rory ..tell holly even after 13 years and another child im still afraid of encountering him . and then i go into strength and back etc ..shell get there takes time but she sounds like slowly but surely moving forward. and love and healing to Aunty Wilma xxx

" BE PRESENT "

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
      hi rory ..tell holly even after 13 years and another child im still afraid of encountering him . and then i go into strength and back etc ..shell get there takes time but she sounds like slowly but surely moving forward. and love and healing to Aunty Wilma xxx
      Thanks Rana, I really appreciate it

I will pass that along. There are still occasional altercations and she goes to the same gym which she dreads but has spent a lot of money on a membership. Someone said to her "I don't mean to alarm you but that weird skinny guy over there keeps glaring at you." That's him alright! She's definitely stronger now, and says she's happier than she's been in years, although I'll keep sending protective thoughts her way.
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar View Post
      Thanks Rana, I really appreciate it

I will pass that along. There are still occasional altercations and she goes to the same gym which she dreads but has spent a lot of money on a membership. Someone said to her "I don't mean to alarm you but that weird skinny guy over there keeps glaring at you." That's him alright! She's definitely stronger now, and says she's happier than she's been in years, although I'll keep sending protective thoughts her way.
      i wonder if the GYM will allow her a refund if she explained the situation maybe talk with a female administrator or email someone higher ..would be good for her to be out of his sight for a while . great she is going to a gym because sh is feeling good about her body .im so happy and will always send her healing.

Polly how is Paul feeling ?

" BE PRESENT "

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

i wonder if the GYM will allow her a refund if she explained the situation maybe talk with a female administrator or email someone higher ..would be good for her to be out of his sight for a while . great she is going to a gym because sh is feeling good about her body .im so happy and will always send her healing.
      thanks Rana, and great suggestion, I'll run it by her. I appreciate your love and support
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

thanks Rana, and great suggestion, I'll run it by her. I appreciate your love and support
      you are always welcome ..i feel protective also of her as she is some one dear to your heart and as you are dear to me , Holly is also and i want only the best for her.i suppose as someone who knows the path she has walked and walks now id like to help where i can xxxx

" BE PRESENT "

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

you are always welcome ..i feel protective also of her as she is some one dear to your heart and as you are dear to me , Holly is also and i want only the best for her.i suppose as someone who knows the path she has walked and walks now id like to help where i can xxxx
      That you most certainly do and have. Thank you again. All my love

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I was wondering if you guys could send some healing vibes to my mum, who has been under enormous stress at work and has had to get signed off. The health service, in which she works, has become a fairly inhuman system now, in which the true healers are being bullied by managers who instead only want patients to be treated like items on a factor conveyor belt and place the important emphasis on increasingly insane amounts of bureaucracy. My mother, who is truly one of the loveliest people you could ever meet and an innate healer, has been bullied and harassed to almost the point of breakdown. I would really appreciate some healing vibes to help get her mind and body back to a state of peace and to help her blood pressure. Thank you very much, it's greatly appreciated

My sister is doing amazingly well now, btw, thank you for all your care and help - now she's free, she's rebuilding her confidence, finding herself again and truly loving life

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I was wondering if you guys could send some healing vibes to my mum, who has been under enormous stress at work and has had to get signed off. The health service, in which she works, has become a fairly inhuman system now, in which the true healers are being bullied by managers who instead only want patients to be treated like items on a factor conveyor belt and place the important emphasis on increasingly insane amounts of bureaucracy. My mother, who is truly one of the loveliest people you could ever meet and an innate healer, has been bullied and harassed to almost the point of breakdown. I would really appreciate some healing vibes to help get her mind and body back to a state of peace and to help her blood pressure. Thank you very much, it's greatly appreciated

My sister is doing amazingly well now, btw, thank you for all your care and help - now she's free, she's rebuilding her confidence, finding herself again and truly loving life
      Glad to hear Holly is doing so well honey and sending love and healing to your mum. You are all in my thoughts and prayers sweetie

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

I was wondering if you guys could send some healing vibes to my mum....
      Warm, positive thoughts are on their way to your mum and all whom you love.
      (The good news about your sister is heartwarming.)

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks very much guys, very much appreciated and all my love to you

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

I was wondering if you guys could send some healing vibes to my mum,
      Sending warm positive thoughts, and loving, protection, and strength vibes to your Mum ... right now!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar
      Happy News indeed ... it is an honour to help sweetheart and will continue to send good vibes to Holly as well!!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

great news about your sister Rory, Much love to your mum I hope she finds peace soon

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks Sean

I feel bad as this thread has been commandeered by requests for my family, but these are difficult times and I have one more...

Would it be possible to send some healing love to Bill Stewart and his son Peter Stewart, both have cancer and other complications.

Thank you very much

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

I feel bad as this thread has been commandeered by requests for my family....
      There is no need to feel bad; we help wherever needed.

Would it be possible to send some healing love to Bill Stewart and his son Peter Stewart, both have cancer and other complications.
      Thank you very much
      Gladly....
      Please pass along healing wishes to both Bill and Peter. I have sent some positive vibes on ahead.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

It is done Rory.....with love.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

I feel bad as this thread has been commandeered by requests for my family, but these are difficult times and I have one more...
      Dearest, rest your heart, we're here to be asked ... we're to help! Rest your heart

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar

Thank you very much
      Of course ... sending Healing Love, Strength, and Comfort to both of the Stewarts.
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thank you so much, guys, very much appreciated. Bless you

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Could I ask that you send healing to our own Lionspiritwalker? He has been having some issues once again with his health and know he would appreciate it.
      Thanks and much love to one and all

is I always wanted to be a
      wizard.

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
      Could I ask that you send healing to our own Lionspiritwalker? He has been having some issues once again with his health and know he would appreciate it.
      Thanks and much love to one and all
      dear Michael sending you healing love, my prayers are with you dear friend
      I Spread My Wings Over The Universe

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Thanks for letting us know Lorri. Really sorry to hear Michael is having more problems, healing will be sent