Thread: Earth Day: MW Meditation.

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Default Earth Day: MW Meditation.

May I suggest we all try to do something, anything to make a change.
      To move but a single grain of sand upon the shores of the oceans is to change the course of the Universe.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes I agree Michael...any suggestions?

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Count me in, I'm totally committed to doing whatever I can.

As for ideas...my brain is in power save mode today, try me again tomorrow
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I thought you would be interested in this Rory Yes mine has been on overload today so any suggestions...post them here

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Perhaps having a Moderator designate a time (MGT) when those who might be interested could attempt shared meditation with the Earth and all Life here on as the focus.
      Any other efforts are also of importance.
      Any other ideas???

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Some ideas ....

1. Make a donation to the Nature Conservancy.

2. Adopt an animal from a local zoo and or a sea creature from a local aquarium .... monies will be the adopted animal.

3. Grab a garbage bag and clean up your street and or your block!

4. Plant some flowers, bushes, trees ....

5. Purchase solar panel spot lights ....

6. Walk orride a bike to work for the day (if you can)
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

All Great Ideas.
      Thank you for sharing them.

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
      All Great Ideas.
      Thank you for sharing them.
      Thank you!!

Oh, I have lots more ideas (I am full of ideas and I think some here can vouch for me) ..... anyway I'll add more ideas tomorrow when I have a pinch more time to think and post!

In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I'm certainly looking forward to it.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Perhaps having a Moderator designate a time (MGT) when those who might be interested could attempt shared meditation with the Earth and all Life here on as the focus.
      Any other efforts are also of importance.
      Any other ideas???
      Hmm I like that idea Michael! Its simple and easy to do, no matter where we are and will raise the consciousness a huge amount!! Changing/raising the vibrations is always a good thing!! I like it!!!

And Polly...all great ideas but due to time differences, not all those may be practical to do at the same time...if you see what I mean but good ideas to try and achieve nonetheless!! Thanks honey

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      .... And Polly...all great ideas but due to time differences, not all those may be practical to do at the same time...if you see what I mean but good ideas to try and achieve nonetheless!! Thanks honey ....
      *Um?* please forgive me, but I am kind of confused here. First thanks for the compliments!

But, I don't understand the .... 'not all those may be practical to do at the same time' ....

If you are refering to a collective simultaneous effort that was not my intention of sharing those ideas .... my ideas were for those to do anytime they want to on their own time .... I was not thinking of a coordinated effort in that regard with my ideas...

Please forgive me, but like I said 'I'm corn-fused' .... I don't get it!

[Later Edit] .... *oh wait a minute!* So, the idea is to have members pick on an agreed action and do at the same time!?

God, I've been feeling like Homer Simpsom in recent days .... *Doh!* ....

'I left my brain at home, sorry!' The 'power safe mode' doesn't seem to be working proper like!
      Well, if my understanding is right, then that changes everything now!
      Last edited by Narnia; April 9th, 2009 at 02:49 PM.
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Its ok Polly..we all have those now and then Yes I think it was a collective thing but your comments certainly are a timely reminder of little things we can all do every day to help

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I love all these ideas! As well as the practical suggestions Polly made, we could maybe also do some kind of synchronised meditation hook-up as well, like Michael and Lorri suggest - those can very powerful. Or even just another SWITCH OFF, as in Earth Hour. I loved that. Now the evenings are getting lighter it's not as much a challenge just switching off the lights, we could maybe be brave and switch off all electrical appliances for an hour (except obviously for things like fridges and freezers - and my tropical fish!), reducing our carbon footprint.
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Great suggestions again Rory!! Thanks for those but I like the idea of meditating all at the same time to raise the vibration of the energy...I did this a few years ago and the energy shifts that occurred for people and the planet was amazing!!! But its not just up to me...what do you guys think?
      Its even more powerful if you can get to a power place out in nature or bring a little nature in to you if you can't....like plants, crystals, fish etc....ooh...I am getting excited at the thought

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

We have a new summerhouse in the garden, right next to the cherry almond tree which will probably be blossoming by the 22nd. would be a great place for me to meditate. I love the idea of a link-up too. It doesn't even have to be formal meditation for people who aren't into meditation, I guess people could do whatever they want to connect; just visualising the positive changes we want to see on the planet, or chanting, or praying or saying a rosary or whatever appeals. I think its the intention that carries the power. Look forward to doing something

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Exposition View Post
      We have a new summerhouse in the garden, right next to the cherry almond tree which will probably be blossoming by the 22nd. would be a great place for me to meditate. I love the idea of a link-up too. It doesn't even have to be formal meditation for people who aren't into meditation, I guess people could do whatever they want to connect; just visualising the positive changes we want to see on the planet, or chanting, or praying or saying a rosary or whatever appeals. I think its the intention that carries the power. Look forward to doing something
      Sounds like a beautiful place honey! I shall be sitting in my garden with the buddha watching over everything and the cats playing in it! Its all coming back to life now which is great to see (if its a dry day)!
      Yes you have it...we can use whatever form of meditation/prayer/chanting people feel comfortable with! Its the intention that does the work...sounds like a plan to me!!

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I'm in complete agreement.
      Now if we might have a GMT desided upon.
      Between now and the 22nd I'm going to actively meditate each evening (CST). While meditating I will attempt reaching out to each of you. Making this type of connection is a two way street. Think of it this way, if you see it, it sees you. So should I connect with either of you, you'll experience some of what I experience. The connected state creates my experience at that moment within whom ever it is I've connected with. It will feel as if it is your own experience. But if your aware of my connection, you 'should' be able to identify what your feeling as being of my energy. Equally, I will experience your 'state of being' at that point of connection. Like I said, it's a two way street.
      Because this type of connected meditation is so intimate, I never do this without the other individuals involve being aware and in agreement. Honestly, I'm adept at doing this. So please don't agree to doing this lightly.
      My signature, "I often see too much" came from seeing into others. I can sense the dark as well as the light while in a connected meditation. It's as if I can sense your dirty laundry.
      I've learned to control this to an extent over the years. But, there are still many times when I 'see too much'.
      I will not begin the evening meditations as mentioned above until and only if people are understanding and in agreement with my doing so.
      Should I sense something out of the ordinary, I never mention it to the individual involve unless they directly ask me.
      Following such a connection, I have never nor will I ever devulge such information to anyone other than the one I've connected to. And there again, only if directly asked. I've also developed the ability of closing it away from my active consciousness in most cases. There are times when what I've sensed was so dark that it would send up my 'red flags'.
      I'm not caring on with these statements out of some silly pride issue. I'm explaining this so no one gets into something they'de rather not.
      My abilities are real, and they're well developed. I've been pursued to become a 'professional psychic'. But as we all know, such gifts are meant to be shared not sold. And I couldn't begin to give you an accurate count of the number of people who have come to me seeking a glimpse into their life as it is and as it shall be.
      Okay...enough. I'm beginning to vibrate with someone elses vibrations.
      Time for a mind shift.......
      Take it or leave it. It is what it is.

Growth Through Adversity

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I'm in complete agreement.
      Now if we might have a GMT desided upon.
      Between now and the 22nd I'm going to actively meditate each evening (CST). While meditating I will attempt reaching out to each of you. Making this type of connection is a two way street. Think of it this way, if you see it, it sees you. So should I connect with either of you, you'll experience some of what I experience. The connected state creates my experience at that moment within whom ever it is I've connected with. It will feel as if it is your own experience. But if your aware of my connection, you 'should' be able to identify what your feeling as being of my energy. Equally, I will experience your 'state of being' at that point of connection. Like I said, it's a two way street.
      Because this type of connected meditation is so intimate, I never do this without the other individuals involve being aware and in agreement. Honestly, I'm adept at doing this. So please don't agree to doing this lightly.
      My signature, "I often see too much" came from seeing into others. I can sense the dark as well as the light while in a connected meditation. It's as if I can sense your dirty laundry.
      I've learned to control this to an extent over the years. But, there are still many times when I 'see too much'.
      Hehe, it's just as well I don't have too many skeletons in the closet. No bodies buried under the patio that I don't want anyone to know about! I've found synchronised meditations for world healing can be a great way of focusing positive energy, so I look forward to it. I've done a few in the past, when many people all across the world were tuning in at a simultaneous time and it was a wonderful experience - energy seemed electric. Everyday following meditation I visualise light filling the planet, uplifting and healing people, nations and the animal and nature kingdoms too. Also healing prayers such as the Great Invocation are great. And a Buddhist prayer I love:

May all beings be happy, content and fulfilled.
      May all beings be healed and whole.
      May all have whatever they want or need.
      May all be protected from harm and free from fear.
      May all beings enjoy inner peace and ease.
      May all be awakened, liberated and free.
      May there be peace in this world and throughout the entire universe.

Just thought I'd share that, as I find it to be a great prayer.

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

I'm very appreciative of your having shared the Buddhist prayer. Although I've read it before (I have a number of books on Buddhist philosophies), it helped to read it again. And your timing was also spot on.
      Thank you very much.
      p.s., while reading it, I did so as if in prayer. Ty Lucid.

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

So guys...how about 9pm GMT on this date? IS that feasible for all of you who want to join in?