• Wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reiki

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Default Reiki

Has anybody in here gone for a Reiki Healing or who are Reiki masters....
      Please tell of your experiences...
      V

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

I hear Lorri flying to her Computer and logging on!
      ......................ZZZOOMMMMMMMMMMmmm........

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Ooh yes...I have completed Reiki level 2 in Usui and Tera Mai. I never really felt the need to complete level 3 (Masters) as I feel it is another tool on my journey however when I did do it....very strange story really.
      I was working in a new age shop and a woman came in looking for someone to take over her massage practice and I said I might be able to help. She then asked if I had heard of Reiki, which I hadn't at the time. Another friend of mine who was also starting to 'awaken' worked there occassionally too.
      The customer said she could show me and I told my friend Linda about it and boy, Linda ended up going all the way and doing lots of different therapies from that one chance meeting! So I kinda felt that the message was really for her...my path lay on a different track.
      I do use it all the time and I actually combine it with massage when I do that as I find they really work well together.
      If anyone wants to do it...I would recommend trying it but if you are training to do it, watch out for the detox!!!

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God's Toy View Post
      I hear Lorri flying to her Computer and logging on!
      ......................ZZZOOMMMMMMMMMMmmm........
      you know me so well Peter!!! Watch out cos here I come!!!

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      Ooh yes...I have completed Reiki level 2 in Usui and Tera Mai.

I'm totally happy to hear this ......
      Completing level 3 of the reiki masters program is an absolutlly beautiful thing
      it is only a mere fraction of the thing that has led me to my own evalution

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes it really speeds some things up for you when you have your initiations! Thats why I said about watch out for the detox afterwards!! My whole body shifted after the first one and I couldn't sleep for a week or so after the second one but once it all settles down, it is a beautiful thing alright

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

ive been attuned to heal through Reiki also ..i was guided to learn it through a lovely gifted shamanic healer i tend to see every now and again because he does have an amazing gift that helps me when needed , it just felt right when i decided to do it.from the people in my class for reiki we all possess a different element of healing and it was interesting to receive the various types and aspects , one lady has what i call a "mother energy" which when recieved brought first deep emotion and tears in me ,for her healing and just her touch confirmed that the love and affection i give my own children feels good because my own mother was and is not an affectionate mum so i had never "felt" that affection from a mother beofre by actual experience ,when this lady practiced reiki on me ..i felt healed in that area i was lacking (you know what i mean) i cried ..real tears ..and with all the others i experienced the depth and difference of individuals here .. my hands burn hot ..when im near people that need some healing ..

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I remember the friend I mentioned earlier went on to also do Polarity and cranial sacral therapy. As she had done this on me...another lovely therapy!!...asked if I would go to a workshop all the students had to attend and bring a person with them.
      I went along and ended up having the tutor (as my friend wasn't actually to work on me, I had another person) and this other person working on me and when they got to my knees (always a problem area) I had the absolute hysterics...not crying but laughing!! I couldn't stop and everyone in the room started laughing...talk about an energy clearance in the room that day!!!!

Rana...I do know what you mean though...my stuff was always locked in my womb area and when I had this worked on the first time, I let stuff flow and it is so vital to allow this process to happen isn't it?
      Thanks for sharing

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by planetlove View Post
      I'm totally happy to hear this ......
      Completing level 3 of the reiki masters program is an absolutlly beautiful thing
      it is only a mere fraction of the thing that has led me to my own evalution
      Good for you V...it is a blessing when we listen to the guidance we have and follow the right path

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Yeah, I do Reiki as well and have completed all 3 levels. I was recommended to do it by a good friend who was/is a Reiki Master as I have ME and she believed it would be very beneficial. It has been in many ways.

Now I mostly use Reiki to send out to situations and people in need of help. It always seems to make situations easier and helps things to flow more smoothly. My family is always asking me to send Reiki to this or that and I swear, it never fails to help!

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Amoyan....yes I find its great for my animals and plants too!! Its lovely to hear how people use it initially to help themselves but go on to help others

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

For those who have never heard of Reiki...here is an explanation.

What is Reiki? (Prounced Ray Key)
      The word Reiki comes from two Japanese words, Rei and Ki.
      Rei may be interpreted as supernatural knowledge or spiritual consciousness. This is the Wisdom that comes from God or the Higher Self. This Wisdom knows the cause of all problems and how to heal them.
      Ki is the life force, the non-physical energy that animates all living things. Reiki may, therefore, be defined as spiritually guided life force energy.
      A Reiki healer acts as a channel between the Wisdom and the patient. The healer has no influence on the degree of healing but simply facilitates the flow of energy to where it is best needed.
      This is something similar to the healer being a telephone line between the patient and the patient's higher self.

Below are some condensed notes from William Rand in his book "The Healing Touch."

The Attunement.
      Reiki healing is transferred to the student by a Reiki Master where the student is connected to the Reiki source.
      Giving Reiki.
      After attunement all that is necessary is that the healer places her hands on the patient with the intention of healing.
      No Harm.
      Reiki can do no harm because the patient's higher self is directing the energy flow. The healer is not doing the actual healing and cannot take on the patient's problems.
      Energy is not depleted.
      Because the healer is only channelling there is no adverse effect and the healer will benefit from the process.
      Anyone can learn Reiki.
      Reiki is passed to the student after attunement and there is no need for years of study and meditation.
      How does Reiki Heal?
      There is a life force that flows through us and sustains the body by nourishing the cells and organs. When the life force is disrupted it affects their functioning and causes dis ease. Reiki heals by restoring the balance of the energy flow.
      What can be treated?
      Reiki has assisted in healing almost all known diseases.
      Is Reiki a religion?
      Reiki is not a religion. It can be defined as a spiritual path.

The Reiki Principles
      (as presented by Mrs Takata)

Just for today, I will let go of anger.
      Just for today, I will let go of worry.
      Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
      Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
      Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing.

According to Frank Petter Dr.Usui spoke respectfully of the Meiji Emperor.
      The Five Principles were followed by the Emperor and adopted by Dr. Usui.

Anger and worry are two of the most corrosive qualities we might harbour. Many illnesses are rooted and grow in the culture of these attributes.
      I have found that in studying Reiki that I have automatically become aware of anger and worry before they take a hold of my actual being.
      This helps in dealing with them as they occur.

To give thanks for our many blessings is one way of getting out of the dumps when we are hit with some bad news. There is always someone in a worse plight than us and if we accept that there is a message somewhere for us when things seem bad, it helps to detract from the problem.

Doing work honestly is an awkward one. Are we honest in case we might get caught? Or are we honest as a general aspiration? The problem for honesty is that little acts of dishonesty lead to bigger ones. Bigger acts lead to an anaesthetization of our moral fibre. We are all fine persons at heart but dishonesty disguises this. Trying to be honest is a great help to clarity of ideas and to getting to know ourselves.

Frank Petter understands that work in this sense refers to meditation.

Being kind to a neighbour is easy when they are nice back.
      It’s more difficult when they are not. Try though.
      A good morning, a smile or a friendly wave do help.
      If we really knew why our neighbour was unfriendly we would accept them more readily.
      The jazz man says, fake it ‘til you make it. It works.
      Ask an actor to make three gestures of a loving nature and he will feel loving.

Thanks to www.reiki.ie

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I have completed my Reiki Masters program in NepaL when I was working there ....
      I was told by a few not to heal anybody ...but the self before healing others
      and I totally see why ....
      Hope you follow the same...
      V

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Well with the tera mai system...they feel all reiki should be free and out there to all who need it. The more you use it the better....
      But each to their own and I also feel it best to follow your own intuition but I know what you mean V...you cannot creat a building on a bad foundation...so yes, you obviously would have to sort your own stuff out first

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Reiki

Hi

You ask about Reiki it is one of the most powerful gift you can give yourself because you can learn to use it on yourself.

I got involved it it a long long time ago and it saved my life because at my darkest moment someone showed be the light.

I am a Reiki Master and Tera-Mai Seichem Master and a natural healer for nearly 20 years.

All I can say many are called but few are chosen to do this wonderful gift for the right reason.

I am of this world but not part of this world I believe I was sent to serve.

Don't know if I have gone off the beaten track.

But don't forget many come dressed as sheep but they are wolves

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

You are so right Jo as I have often tried to say on this and other forums like this I have been involved with!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Reiki

Like myself you come across as a wise person who has learned by life experience. I have gone down so many paths that I have learned a lot from. Got involved with a lot of different kind of people on their spirtual path and I will give you a laugh in my early days because of my gift people question where this was coming from good/evil and by listening to these people instead of myself I was going ga ga and question what I was about that these people where god's and I was not good enough to have this gift. I was involved in prayer groups and people where resting in the spirit and when I touched them I though they where dead because they where out cold for such a long time. There go I but the grace of God

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Flower View Post
      Like myself you come across as a wise person who has learned by life experience. I have gone down so many paths that I have learned a lot from. Got involved with a lot of different kind of people on their spirtual path and I will give you a laugh in my early days because of my gift people question where this was coming from good/evil and by listening to these people instead of myself I was going ga ga and question what I was about that these people where god's and I was not good enough to have this gift. I was involved in prayer groups and people where resting in the spirit and when I touched them I though they where dead because they where out cold for such a long time. There go I but the grace of God
      Thanks Jo for your kind words and yes, I can identify with that. My mother had a gift when we were kids and after she got 'religion' she was told it was evil and the devils work...she eventaully lost her gift and to this day, I felt she lost part of her soul when that happened and she was a fragile person as it was.
      I have also followed many paths but ended up on this one and I always think the path of least resistance is the right one...has worked for me
      Whenever I buck against where I am supposed to go or something I am meant to do, things have a habit of going wrong...but when I listen to my little inner voice, it seems to work out. Only took me forty odd years to finally cop-on!! Doh!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default That Little Voice

Hi Crystallori you mention that little voice within where would we be without it. Thank you for your kind words you mention your mother with a hint of sadness. My mother had a gift of seeing spirits that had passed over she was such a good kind person that the greatest gift she gave was Love.

I am in my early 50's and sometime I want to kick myself because I have not paid attention to that voice inside me when things go so wrong.

You say you are a pagan for me that is where it all began that is just my view thou as I believe there are many paths to god (the divine)

Bless Be

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes my mother was a lost soul and I didn't know how to help her but at least we made our peace before she died. I also think she was waiting to go. She used to be able to sense things...like who was on the phone before anyone picked it up etc. I have some of that, especially the empathic bit which was hard to deal with when I was younger but its part of who I am and I have learned to close off in certain situations

Yes I think I always knew I was different (in my beliefs) even as a child and things never kinda sat right with me and I realised that I was a pagan and like you, many paths lead to the Divine

Good to have you here and blessed be