Thread: Information to be passed on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default Information to be passed on

From time to time, we may get information to pass on relating to energy shifts etc. I shall use this thread to pass on information. This is often put our way for a reason although we may not always recognise why at the time. For some of you, this may have no relevance, for others it will. Please take and use this as you wish but receive the information with love and respect for the place it comes from.
      Feel free to add anything you feel may be of use to others in our community.

Keeping Ourselves Centered And Protected By Dr. Judith Orloff

As you go through the intuitive healing process you need to know: each of us has our own special power. We carry it within; it waits to be awakened. Call it your inner self, your spirit, or light--however conceived, you must meet and come to know your core-essence. The source of all intuition, it is your fiercest ally and advocate against danger. By connecting with this part of yourself you'll mount confidence, feel safer in the world. Then whatever or whoever crosses your path--even the devil incarnate--will be no match for your resilience.

I want you to flush out beliefs that divert you from your intuitive healing power. Begin by asking yourself, "What in my life throws me off center and why?" I'm referring to everything from a stranger flashing you a dirty look, to fear of rejection, to dealing with someone in pain. Interactions where your energy dims. Weak spots, points that need securing. And what about negativity? How do you deal with yours, or another's? If a supervisor says, "You'll never be successful," or an ex-lover announces, "You're incapable of a healthy relationship," do you buy into it? We each have our triggers. The basis for centering and protection is grasping where we get caught, and then disengaging the trigger.

Four common beliefs that drain your intuitive healing power:
      1. I'm not strong enough to protect myself.
      As children, many of us aren't taught to believe in the full power we contain. Yes, our parents may support our intelligence, talents, physical attractiveness--even teach us sound ethical values, the difference between right and wrong. But what happens to our inner self? Might even devoutly religious parents fail to realize it is there? Our starting point is to recognize we possess a very real internal source which enables us to deeply see and know. Yet when something goes wrong, frequently our first impulse is to look outside ourselves for someone to "fix" us. We get sick; we rush to the doctor. We become depressed; we call a therapist. We're in pain; we take a pill. It's fine to seek expertise--but we have it backwards. Look inside first. Really, it's not a big blank in there. Then act on what your wisdom tells you. What stops us? A likely culprit is the vulnerable child we each carry within. Mogul or mailman, mother or monk, this aspect of our psyche yearns to be taken care of, protected, and is unequipped to do it alone. He pops up in the darndest circumstances, reducing us to a helpless tiny tot. Of course we must tenderly acknowledge her needs--but know where to draw the line. Would you want a baby running your boardroom? Your life? Remember: Your inner self is more than your inner child. Far grander--capable of ministering to all your needs--is the radiance of your spirit. Feeling this, knowing this, is the best protection of all. You must become your own champion before anyone else can. When you believe in yourself, no one else can diminish you.

2. Other people's negative thoughts can harm me.
      In my workshops, I'm struck by how worried participants are about being thwarted by other people's negative thoughts. Such concerns need to be addressed. On an intuitive healing level, ill intentions or feelings can affect us, creating anxiety or physical dis-ease. We must train ourselves to deflect them. What is negative energy? Any force antithetical to your well-being. How does it turn up in everyday life? Let's start at the lower end of the spectrum. Your neighbor doesn't approve of you. A friend puts down your plan to start college at forty. Your ex-boyfriend's girlfriend is sending you bad vibes. What do you do?

Strategies to develop intuitive healing:

1. Don't lead a lifestyle based on assuming others are out to get you. This perpetuates fear.
      2. If someone is sending you negative thoughts, avoid dwelling on them. The more attention you pay to negativity, the more influence you give it.
      3. Focusing on the strength of your inner self is the best defense against negativity, no matter how dramatic its manifestation. If you are solidly connected to yourself, nothing can get you.

3. I'm too sensitive for my own good.
      The arch-enemy of intuition is lack of sensitivity. Know this: There is no such thing as being overly sensitive. To grasp the concept, you may have to reconfigure old ideas that have been drummed into your head. When parents or teachers said, "You have to toughen up," or especially with boys, "only sissies cry," unknowingly they were undermining the very crux of your intuitive tie with the world. Male sensibility, in particular, has been bludgeoned by such rigid conditioning. But, for both sexes, to break down childhood armoring requires extraordinary commitment, trust, and resolve.

What I'm speaking of isn't simply expressing your emotions. It's slowly learning, in your own time frame, to remain wide open to an intuitive realm--being one with the wind, the moon, other people's joys, sorrows, the continuum of life and death. From this comes an intimate ecstatic bond with all of existence, exactly what you don't want to protect yourself from. Sensitivity only turns against you when you feel overwhelmed. But how do you stay receptive and not get obliterated by the intensity of such input? It is possible to remain vulnerable and feel safe. The answer is never to shut your sensitivity off but to develop it as a creative resource.

4. It’s my job to take on the pain of others.
      We're trained that as big-hearted people it's laudable to try to relieve the pain of others. A homeless person holding a cardboard sign, "I'm hungry. Will work for food" at a busy intersection; a hurt child; a distraught friend. It's natural to want to reach out to them, ease their angst. But many of us don't stop there. Inadvertently, we take it on. Suddenly we're the one feeling desolate, off kilter, bereft, when we felt fine before. This loss of center is what I want to address. It does not serve us. I am adamant: the most compassionate, effective route to healing people is to be a supportive presence, not attempt to live their pain for them. Moreover, sometimes suffering has its own cycle that has to be respected, hard as that may be to witness.

We must lie to rest the old metaphysical prototype of the empathic healer. Typically grossly obese women (extra weight, they mistakenly argued, was the only way to stay grounded), who cured patients by absorbing symptoms with the technique of laying on of hands. The result? Patients would leave feeling better; the healers would be a sickly wreck. These women were convinced such a sacrifice was necessary to lessen the suffering of others. As a young physician, I almost got snagged in the same trap. During the first months of private practice, I used to drag myself home, flop into bed half-dead from everything I'd absorb: a sure path to burn-out. This tack wasn't good for me or my patients.

I've learned the value of being a catalyst for people's growth without compromising my well-being. Patients themselves have taught me I can't do the work for them. That is not my job. Nor is it yours. Keep this in mind: it is none of our business to deprive anyone else of their life experiences. I understand the impulse to want to make things better. Compassion and the desire to console are human. But there's a fine line between supporting someone and trying to do it for them. No matter how well-meaning or heartfelt your intention, doing too much is not an act of love but of sabotage. You can be caring and honest with someone, yet still let them be. Don't equate honoring their growth process with abandoning them. A practical philosophy of intuitive healing must include preserving your energy as well as serving others. Striking a balance is essential.
      ~~ The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God cannot protect you ~~
      Last edited by Kiran; November 7th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default Tapping into our new beginnings

Greetings!

Things are shifting and sorting, all in readiness for a move forward the
      second half of October.

There are various stages to this latest phase of re-connecting, and some of
      us may be here while others are there, but all in divine and perfect order,
      as always.

The process of re-wiring or re-connecting to a new shore, or higher
      vibrating home involved a tuning up within, as well as a tuning up without.
      The economy here in the US is undergoing a similar process, which will
      affect the planet as a whole. And as we tune up within, we will affect the
      planet as a whole as well.

This is a massive transition.but as many of us are far ahead of the masses,
      we will be nearly untouched, as all our needs will be met with ease.

If you are one who has recently let go of connections to the old, you may
      now be finding yourself in a space of self-exploration, perhaps considering
      a geographical move, and wondering what your new role might be. Being still,
      exploring new options and passions, re-connecting to what it is that you
      really and truly have always wanted, and allowing things to unfold oh so
      naturally are your keys.

During these times, we are always taken care of. If we are in a phase where
      we are re-connecting to our authentic selves, or allowing that process to
      unfold, the universe is always behind us, supporting our needs until we are
      complete with our self-exploration. There is a road map for this process in
      Stepping Into the New Reality (more about it at the end of this energy
      alert), as this process is a key component of ascension, and will continue
      on for many who are on various rungs of the ascension ladder.

If your re-connection process is complete or near complete, you may find
      yourself in states of busy-ness, with too many projects to tend to, perhaps
      feeling overwhelmed, and with a seeming inability to complete just one. All
      in varying states of being half-finished and scattered. What is occurring
      here, is that we have one foot in one reality and another foot in another.
      And the realities are about setting our foundations, beginning those new
      projects, and tending to our supports until the new has arrived in full.

Because we have created our new connections, this begins then, a new phase
      or new energy current that wants to be utilized, while at the same time, we
      may still need to finish up some of the old in order to be ready and
      prepared for the new.

It is just a matter of overlaps while going from one place to another.

Another common scenario of moving from one vibrational level to another, is
      having an experience of seemingly everything breaking and needing to be
      repaired or fixed. What is occurring here, is that there is now a
      vibrational mis-match, and things need to be adjusted, or "fixed." We have
      to set up new alignments for the new, and this is simply part of the
      process.

If nothing is happening for you right now, and everything seems still and
      dead in the water, then know that your new connections are still being lined
      up. You will connect when all is ready and in alignment. We are all in
      differing stages of this process, but in the end, our new connections will
      arrive when they will! And oh so perfectly indeed.

During this time of new connections, we are experiencing a new unity as
      well. As the veil thins on a regular basis, we ultimately begin to see our
      neighbors, brothers, and sisters for who they really are. The masks begin to
      fall and we are once again united with more of our memory intact. If you are
      one who has seen beyond the masks for a long while, it can be wonderful to
      have others now join you in recognition of each another!

This new unity is occurring because the time is right. All is in divine and
      perfect order. We are beginning the stages of supporting each other. And as
      we choose to let go of what is rapidly falling now, we will then find
      ourselves in groups of like-minded people, all willing and able to connect
      in beautiful ways.

As I have mentioned so many times in the past, we are embodying so much more
      light now within ourselves, that we are the ones we need to defer to. We
      need no longer ask for wisdom or support outside of ourselves. We are at an
      evolutionary level now, that allows us to dictate our next steps and the
      next phase. Enough of us are ready. We have morphed to a new level of
      becoming angels on Earth. A space ship is not going to arrive and save us,
      the darkness is not going to take over the planet, and any horrible scenario
      of the end times will not occur. These illusions come from an old 3D
      mentality and are not necessary, nor can they exist in the higher vibrations
      we now find ourselves in.

Continuing to focus upon darkness during this process of transition will
      only serve to fuel an unwanted scenario of complete illusion, as well as
      placing one in that reality.a reality that is being created and maintained
      by those who are buying into it and bringing attention to it.

The reality is this: We are transitioning from the old to the new. We are
      now existing in a higher vibrating reality. Anything that is not vibrating
      at this new level, will cease to exist, as there is no energy left to
      sustain it. Thus, it crashes. In this way, the old cannot be held up or
      saved. It is not possible. No new blood or attention can bring it back. This
      is what we have been waiting for, so it is actually a time to rejoice if one
      chooses to focus their attention in this way. Connecting to the new or a
      different shore is what will sustain us now. The reason we are experiencing
      the re-connections is because of the fall. So you see, we are always being
      taken care of, and know as well, that we are the ones creating and
      implementing the plan. This is why we are always right where we need to be.
      We would not create a scenario or plan that would jeopardize those who are
      here to assist. That would not make sense.

At higher levels, everything is always going in the same direction. There is
      no polarity.there is no darkness. So-called darkness is only here to spur us
      on to create something new and different. The darkness is in reality, the
      light as well, as everything is always light. Here in the US, if we had not
      had George Bush as president for the past eight years, we would not be where
      we are now. And where we are now, is in a space where enough individuals are
      willing and ready for change.for a new and higher way of being and living.
      George Bush had to shake things up for us. He did a wonderful job, and he
      did his job well. He was just part of our ascension process, and at his soul
      level, he knew exactly what he was doing. We are all in this together.

So then, the so-called "darkness" is not trying to take over. It is showing
      us the way. There is not a war here between dark and light, as everything is
      in on this together. The best thing to focus on now is the new, and simply
      leave the so-called "darkness" behind for others who still need a wake-up
      call. It is not for us to try and bring it down. It has its' purpose. Our
      job is to hold the light, to create the new in our own sanctuaries of
      choice, to allow the old to fall.

We are in an incredible space now, during an incredible time. Letting go of
      the old, staying centered and still, and tapping into who we really and
      truly are, will automatically place us in the higher realms. Focus is key as
      well. Looking in a new and different direction, focusing on a different
      perspective, or simply thinking about something else when times seem tough,
      will automatically catapult us into a new reality created simply through
      thought.

We have an opportunity now to create what we have always wanted. We have an
      opportunity now to come together in communities of choice. We have an
      opportunity to offer our own special gifts and talents to others in order to
      create a whole. These are awesome times indeed.

So get ready, as the latter part of October will rev things up, cement
      things in, and connect us so much more securely to a very new beginning!
      Which side will you choose to be on and what will your new beginning be?

A brief note: Stepping Into the New Reality is indeed ready to roll, but
      for various reasons will only be ready for purchase when the new web site is
      up and running. We are anticipating one more week, as the new site is very
      near completion now. Thank you for your unending patience and your continued
      support!

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com
      < http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm >

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in
      your life in these miraculous times...

Until next time,

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Below this for those who have not read it or wish to re-read the channel called The Merging of Realities. Embracing all in Pure White Source Light, Fredaricka.

All right, now. The day has arrived to give you a glimpse of what lies ahead -- for you, for [your husband], for Loralia, for the rest of the “op” and the rest of the world. We are not going to give you a lot of details at this point except regarding certain cautions in terms of what to say and not to say. You will receive operating specifics all through the remaining process, as you need them and only as you need them. Sometimes the lead time will be very short; at other times the lead time will be longer because you will need time to prepare. Everything WE convey will be on a “need to know” basis, and that is also the mode you should employ in dealing with others. There is a great deal that COULD be said that won’t be said because it offers no perceivable benefit to do so. Everything is unfolding according to its own “packet” of information and to some degree, each “packet” is a seemingly separate compartment of reality, like bubbles
      of trapped air contained in a liquid medium.

So, how will the timelines actually separate? You already know this and have been feeling it and watching it occur. The feeling of pulling away in a separate chamber or compartment is a symptom of this mechanism, but it is far more complex than that. Consider Laura’s description of how enmeshed beings are gently teased apart -- all of their tangled fibers teased apart until they are sufficiently disentangled to move in different directions without affecting the other being in the process. Just so with the timelines. Just as the light fibers are being RE-connected, the different timelines are being DIS-connected from one another. What was once a dense tangled ball is being teased apart so the various portions are finally free to move away from one another. From INSIDE the ball, it is difficult to see the effects of this process clearly. It will only be experienced as a falling away of everything that is not one’s own. In the end, there is a feeling of
      much greater freedom and a sense of relief and unlimitedness -- from constriction to a tremendous expansion, from a sense of being compressed into a dense limited form back into a sense of your vastness of being.

In a practical sense, THAT is all the “big news” of today. You already know how to participate in the process. You will continue to participate in a process, so all that is necessary is to respond to whatever shows up and have as few preconceptions and expectations as possible. The timelines ARE pulling apart, and all you need to do is remain where you ARE. Everything else will come to you -- as needed.

It is also time for you to pull back from the drama again. You have gotten what you need from it. Now it’s time to turn away from it and face forward to where you are going. In a short time, you will undergo a pronounced shift in your consciousness, and all you need to do with that is accept it and integrate it so you remain functional -- through the shift and beyond it. Michael will achieve 100% shortly before you do, but when he does, YOUR consciousness will be far enough along that you will know what to do and what to say, whatever the situation demands.

As for your [mailing] list, for now just some comments about the timelines, the “Message of the Week” and such are all that is needed. The “op” is actively pulling away from the rest of the world and those who were meant to find it will [find it]. Your time is a leader and teacher is nearly over. You will be a steady hand on the tiller, but now it is time for the other leaders to add their lights to yours, so it will be a collective task in tone, rather than your specific responsibility. Much will be playing out in the months ahead. The steps you are taking are prudent and wise. Your needs will be provided for and all you need to do is keep putting one foot in front of the other. Spend more time in reflection and in caring for your body. The rest will sort out as it needs to.

Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.
      (Amen, and thank you.)

I continue to provide updates on the process through the medium of the weekly Radio Shows, and I also encourage everyone who is experiencing clearings to make use of the essential oils blends I have recommended, as they make the clearings much easier to go through than they would be otherwise.
      Love and blessings,
      Lyara

http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/merging6_.html
      The Merging of Realities

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Today we will speak to you of some of the experiences you will be having as you journey back to full consciousness and your "homecoming." You are indeed now moving back to your true home, your true Self, and as these higher realities open to you, you will begin to have strange experiences that you can't explain to others. They will feel natural to you, but your social conditioning would label them as "strange," so you might begin to experience some fear around this issue. We have spoken of the necessity to move beyond fear into love, so we offer these comments today to reassure you that there is nothing to fear here. You are simply returning to the way you were before you took on these "garments" of flesh.

In the beginning, all was a sort of cosmic "soup." Everything was liquid and without defined form. Your scientists have approached this "soup" when they are able to create a plasma by using electromagnetic fields. It is a field or substrate of intelligent energy, but has no form of its own. Out of this intelligent "soup," all form emerged, self aware to the extent that it knew it existed, but not able to reflect upon itself. That would appear later in the scheme of things.

In this soup, all things are contained in potential. You cannot see any of them, because they exist only as a potential--a possibility out of many possibilities. We mentioned fractals yesterday. If you think of a decision point--something simple like "What will I have for breakfast?"--you will be able to follow what we are talking about here. You can have many things for breakfast. You could use something that you already have in the house, you could go to the store and buy something else, or you could go to a restaurant and choose from their menu. Even breakfast offers a multitude of possibilities.

These are decision points. They offer many possibilities, not just the two or three of "Yes," "No," or "Maybe." Each decision leads to other decision points. Let's say you decide to have eggs for breakfast, as part of your "breakfast" decision. Now you are faced with other decision points: How will you make your eggs? Scrambled? Poached? Fried? Boiled? And the from THAT decision, you will have other decisions to make. What will you have with your eggs? What "goes" with the eggs depends in part on how you decided to prepare the eggs. Scrambled eggs might call for the addition of some milk or onion. Boiled eggs might call for some mayonnaise or salt and pepper.

We use this simple example to show you how one set of possible decisions leads to other possible decisions. Computer programmers would call these "logic branches." You can go this way (scrambled) or this way (poached) or this way (boiled), and so on. Then once one has chosen to travel through one "gate" to the exclusion of the other ones, other "branches" present [themselves]. In a fractal design, one can see this represented graphically. The origin point produces branches infinitely, as long as the values stay within certain limits. One can "explore" fractals endlessly as long as one stays within those limits. This is the way the Creation unfolds itself from within that cosmic "soup." It begins to branch immediately by expressing a "set" of possibilities or potentials. Every time a "decision" is made to choose one possibility over the others, that decision point or branch becomes the starting place for a new set of possibilities, as we showed in the
      breakfast example. But that's how the whole thing began--with a set of possibilities--so we have just recapitulated the starting point. This is called an "iteration." An iteration is a cycle through a certain formula. Mathematicians use iterations to solve complex equations.

So this is how the Creation unfurls--through a series of iterations (cycles) of a complex formula that allows for an infinite number of decision points or branches to be explored. But what of the other points or branches? Well, the Creator explores them, too. But how can you have both poached eggs and fried eggs and boiled eggs and scrambled eggs? You probably wouldn't want to have all of them at the same time. The Creator solves this dilemma by creating separate realities to accommodate all of the possible choices. If one expression of "you" chooses the poached eggs, there will be other expressions of "you" to make the other choices, and they will all go on, branching and branching and branching.

If you look at the fractal design at the bottom of this page, you will see what we are talking about. This is how the Creation unfolds. Each branch leads to other branches. There are as many realities as there are points of awareness to experience them. There are as many expressions of "you" as are required to explore all the possibilities. You are an expression of the Creator. You could say you ARE the Creator-in-expression. The Creator (being THE Creator), wants to experience (or "explore") ALL of the branches, which are essentially infinite in number, within certain limits or parameters. Those limits we call "Universal Laws." They are not like the laws that are passed by your governments. They apply to all created realities, on all levels of being. There are subsets of these laws that apply to specific frequency bands (densities or "dimensions," as some people call them--density is the more correct term), but the truly "universal" laws apply to all of
      Creation. Your scientists are forever searching for the theories that unify other theories into a simpler, more inclusive whole. Universal laws are the reduction of all subsets of "rules" to the Grand Unified Law (or blueprint) for all of Creation. They are encoded in all of material matter and can be accessed by a properly attuned mind.

Continued below:

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Following on from previous post!

You--as you currently experience yourself--appear to be a "bag of skin." But there is so much more to you than that. The real "you" is expressing simultaneously on all the logic branches that arose as potentials when your soul was created, or "split off" from the Creator's identification with Itself. Your soul is a projection of the Creator. It IS the Creator, as it contains all aspects of the Creator, but it also experiences itself as slightly different from the Creator. It is a more individuated or "specialized" aspect of the Creator. It is an "expert" or "specialist" in certain themes, which are sometimes called archetypes. However, even within this individuation, there are an infinite number of potentials to be explored, within the parameters of Universal Laws.

So you all have been quite busy at the soul level, creating many parallel versions of "lives," through which you can explore many realities. In fact, you gave yourselves billions of years in which to explore those realities, but now that cycle is coming to an end. It is almost time to hit the "refresh" button on the Creation, to clear out all the fragments on the experiential screen that are left over from previous experiments--to re-draw the creation anew [just as the Refresh button on your Web browser re-loads and re-draws the page you are looking at].

We shall leave the discussion of the cycles involved for another time. For now, just know that all the explorations available within this "set" of possibilities have been nearly exhausted; it is nearly time to bring those "lives" to an end and to close the "set" so another one can be used to replace it. In your theatrical productions, you "strike the set" when the drama is over, when the play closes down. It is just that way on the "stage" now. The "set" will close down and be replaced by another. This means that all of the parallel realities that you have been exploring will terminate and be replaced by a new insertion point into a whole other "set" of possibilities. There is always a single "seed" point that marks the beginning of some process. There is also a logical end point to the process. You have called these the "Alpha" (beginning) and the "Omega" (end). You are nearly at the Omega point and will soon experience a new Alpha point. In between,
      there is a Null Point in which nothing exists.

You may be surprised to know that you don't exist all of the time now. You are actually blinking on and off many times a second. Your movies are made up of discrete snapshots, or "frames," none of which are "moving," but when they are projected onto a screen in your movie theaters, they flash on and off so fast that the retention of the image [from one frame to the next] makes them appear to be moving smoothly and without interruption. Those people who make animations for the Web know that their animations actually contain several different "frames" or still pictures that appear to move when exhibited on the screen for an appropriately short period of time. Your reality, which appears to you to be continuous and solid, is actually made up of static images--holograms--which flash on and off several times a second, quickly enough that you don't perceive the "off" times but instead experience a "continuous" reality. It is anything but continuous, so the
      Null Point that we mention is nothing "new," but it IS significant because of what it represents.

Instead of a simple movement from one frame to another--say your head nods downward a tiny fraction of an inch and you hand moves upward a similarly small increment toward your nose, which has started to itch--this Null Point will be what is called a "quantum moment," a gigantic leap onto a whole other experience of reality. The Creation will literally come to an end and be RE-created in the next "frame." It will be re-seeded with a whole new "set" of possibilities. In the moment in-between the Omega Point and the Alpha Point, there will literally be "no thing"--there will be no manifest reality anywhere. There will only be the Creator, in a perfect state of rest, but containing all things in potential.

The "you" that you experience now is really only a point of awareness within the All That Is, the expressed portion of the Creator. There are an infinite number of such points, according to the branches that have been explored. But there is only going to be ONE "you"--the "seed" of the new "set" that is about to be created on the other side of the Omega Point. So what happens to all the other "you"s that have been out there exploring all the other realities? They will be folded back into your soul and merged with it, just as happens each and every time a "life" is ended. But the "you" that is reading this [message] is the one that is going to "go across" into the new reality, so you will begin "seeing" through the eyes of your soul. You will begin to see more and more of the other realities that these other portions or aspects of "you" have been exploring. From the perspective of the "you" that is reading this message, it will seem as though those other
      realities are "merging with" or "coming into" your own.

There is nothing in your mass culture or literature to explain this to you. That is one of the reasons that we are giving this series of messages to you, to explain to you what is happening now, and to reassure you that you are not "going crazy." You remember we told you to become aware of your breath? Notice what you breath is doing now. Take a deep breath now. Feel the difference.

This information is bound to set up a "but, but, but" response from the level of your ego or personality. It will protest mightily against the magnitude of what we are saying here. Your ego is designed to keep "body and soul" together, so if it hears that it is going to "end," that causes the ego to clamp down into "protection mode," which is experienced as fear. The breath shortens and becomes shallow, as all systems go on "red alert" until the perceived danger is identified and assessed. When you become aware of your breath being short and shallow, will yourself to take a deep breath and give your body and ego the message that you are safe. This is very important. You must begin to develop your own ability to create a sense of safety for yourself, because otherwise you will react from a place of fear-- from your ego rather than your higher knowing--and make bad decisions. You will not respond appropriately to the changes that present to you as this
      cycle of Creation completes.

The parallel realities will merge. They have been doing so gradually for some time now, but now this process will accelerate. This is all leading to the Omega point and the crossing through the Null Point into the Alpha point. It is all being sourced and guided from the higher levels, and you do not have to "figure it out." You are passengers on this trip, not the pilot. Breathe. Meditate. Accept. Relax into it. You are on the most wonderful "magical mystery tour" of all time! Enjoy it. Become like a little child in front of a big department store, peering in through the plate glass window at all the wonders inside. Develop your sense of wonder. Allow your mental "analyst" to take a rest. Just relax, breathe, and sink into this experience of multiple realities. It is part of your preparation to accept the "new you," that multidimensional being that will emerge on the other side of the Null Point.

This is why we have told you to give your spiritual practice the highest importance now. It is of the utmost value at this time to create as much "quiet time" as you can. You will need it to calm yourself, to integrate the many new experiences and insights that begin to flood into you as your light fibers are reconnected. A great deal of your transformation will take place now, on this side of the Null Point. All of these separate "you"s will be merged with your soul, and you will begin to access their awareness and experience. Your apparently solid reality will appear to be melting and you will begin to exist more and more in an "altered state" of consciousness. You will need these periods of quiet to integrate all of this.

It is no small thing that is happening here, and we want you to know that there is a tremendous amount of support that is available from the higher realms, but we cannot give it unless you ask for our assistance. We cannot infringe on your free will. In the chatter of ego mind, there is a lot of "static" on the line, a lot of churning of emotions, all of which obscure and distort the "still, small voice" within you. You need these quiet times to be able hear us and feel us. You need to give this to yourself if you wish to have as smooth a transition as possible.

In closing, we wish to assure you that--outside of time--you have already gotten "there." You will not "miss the boat." You cannot "blow it." Your soul will guide you perfectly. But you will have a much easier time of it if you can follow our suggestions and relax, breathe, meditate, and simplify your lives so you have more and more quiet time. We leave you now in peace and honor and blessing.

Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.

Index of books online
      Vol 1 http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/index.html

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

thankyou for the info Lorri ..im glad there is a place here for this ..when i sense ill post too xx

" BE PRESENT "

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Who Was Edgar Cayce?
      Twentieth Century Psychic and Medical Clairvoyant

Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come. But who, exactly, was Edgar Cayce?

Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as his childhood. He was able to see and talk to his late grandfather's spirit, and often played with "imaginary friends" whom he said were spirits on the other side. He also displayed an uncanny ability to memorize the pages of a book simply by sleeping on it. These gifts labeled the young Cayce as strange, but all Cayce really wanted was to help others, especially children.

Later in life, Cayce would find that he had the ability to put himself into a sleep — like state by lying down on a couch, closing his eyes, and folding his hands over his stomach. In this state of relaxation and meditation, he was able to place his mind in contact with all time and space — the universal consciousness, also known as the super-conscious mind. From there, he could respond to questions as broad as, "What are the secrets of the universe?" and "What is my purpose in life?" to as specific as, "What can I do to help my arthritis?" and "How were the pyramids of Egypt built? His responses to these questions came to be called "readings," and their insights offer practical help and advice to individuals even today.

Although Cayce died more than 60 years ago, the timeliness of the material in the readings — with subjects like how to discovering your mission in life, developing your intuition, exploring ancient mysteries, and taking responsibility for your health — is evidenced by the hundreds of books that have been written on the various aspects of this work as well as the dozen or so titles focusing on Cayce's life itself. Together, these books contain information so valuable that even Edgar Cayce himself might have hesitated to predict their impact on the contemporary world. In 1945, the year of his passing, who could have known that terms such as "meditation," "Akashic records," "spiritual growth," "auras," "soul mates," and "holistic health" would become household words to millions?

The majority of Edgar Cayce's readings deal with holistic health and the treatment of illness. As it was at the time Cayce was giving readings, still today, individuals from all walks of life and belief receive physical relief from illnesses or ailments through information given in the readings — some readings were given as far back as 100 years ago! Yet, although best known for this material, the sleeping Cayce did not seem to be limited to concerns about the physical body. In fact, in their entirety, the readings discuss an astonishing 10,000 different topics. This vast array of subject matter can be narrowed down into a smaller group of topics that, when compiled together, deal with the following five categories: (1) Health-Related Information; (2) Philosophy and Reincarnation; (3) Dreams and Dream Interpretation; (4) ESP and Psychic Phenomena; and (5) Spiritual Growth, Meditation, and Prayer.

edgarcayce.jpg

During many of his readings edgar Cayce channelled through the importance Astrology plays in each souls sojourns , that we are all born at an exact time and moment in our universal history according to the alignment of the stars,suns,moons and planets .

"first analyze yourself,know yourself
      and your purposes.Know what you believe,physically,mentally,spiritually.
      know the sources of your beliefs.For in such an analysis you may find your true self."

based on Edgar Cayce reading 2583-1

Below is a brief list of what Cayce identified as each planets major significance:

Mercury
      :pertains to the miind and the mental abilities
      Venus
      : pertains to love and beauty and the arts
      Earth: to the flesh and the ability to actually manifest your inner beliefs

Mars: pertains to "madness"(Cayces word)or the powers of force,temper,drive- unless tempered by the mental forces

Jupiter: pertains to strength,universality,expansiveness-dealing with groups or masses rather than individuals

Saturn: pertains always to change-usually sudden or violent change,and a tendency to start over-unless tempered by the mental forces

Uranus: pertains to the psychic abilities,occult sciences ,and to the extremes of goodness and badness,great wealth or great poverty etc.

Neptuneertains to the mystic abilities,spiritual insight and a sense of the unseen-also some extremes unless tempered

Plutovulcan) pertains to conciousness-either outside of ones self or self centered,usually spiritual conciousness,Cayce said the influence of this planet was just the beginning to grow on earth.
      Last edited by Rana; December 28th, 2008 at 12:54 PM.

" BE PRESENT "

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

THE SUN:the sun rules will power and ego,it is the core of your potential and uniqueness as an individual,who you are and what you are about.it represents the main direction and focus you want your life to take,and your determination to accomplish what you set out to do.it is your personal homesty and integrity,and the ability to command respect and authority,to impress and influence others.

THE MOON: the moon rules desire as opposed to ego,need as opposed to expediency or reason.it describes how you feel about yourself,how you handle relationships,and how you emotionally respond to situations and experiences.it describes the flow of your daily functions,physical,emotional, and mental.the moon represents your residence and domestic environment.it rules babies and young children,your mother and other important females in your life.

MERCURY:mercury indicates mental outlook,intellectual endevours,the way you think and communicate.it represents ideas,methods,and information.it rules your hands and thus your manual dexterity and mechanical skills.mercury also describes transportation,that is how you get where your going physically and mentally.do you speed with all possible haste or amble along taking a few detours here and there ?

VENUS
      :venus rules your social attitudes and behavior,and your aesthetic tastes and inclinations.it is female relationships and social interactions at every level. Venus indicates your values.it describes romance,marriage and other partnerships,capacity for humor,and pursuit of pleasure.

MARS: mars rules physical energy (oh man am i ruled by this ..hee hee) and efforts.it describes the strength and direction of the physical fprce that drives your ego,fires your emotions,and encorages your mental endevors,risk taking inclinations,and the physical challenges you are likely to encounter

JUPITER:jupiter rules your potential for growth and expansion on many levels,physical,intellectual,spiritual,cultural and the accumulation of materialassets and power and status.it describes your optimism and aspirations.it represents your father and his position in society.

SATURN:saturn rules responsibilities,restrictions and limitations you are apt to encounter,and the lessons you must learn in life.it does not deny or diminish imagination (this i loves) inspiration,spirituality,and good fortune but does demand that these things be given structure and meaning.

URANUS: uranus rules personal as well as societal freedom.it indicates originality of thought and expression.in society it rules radical ideas and people as well as revolutionary events that upset established structures.uranus takes apporoimately seven years to transit one sign,taking about 84 years to transit all 12 signs.since groups of people with uranus in the same sign are seperated by 84 years,the influence of this planet in a sign is generational.the personal implications of urnus in your life are described by its house position and the aspects it makes with other planets in your natal chart.it describes areas of unpredictability,and where you or your lifestylkemay be different to those around you.it relates to the unusual or unique.friends and associations to which you belong are also indicated,as is your potential involvement with science and technology,computers,and the media.

NEPTUNE: neptune rules those who are oppressed or abandoned,the misfits of society.on a higher level it rules vsionaries,and those who are glamorous and charismatic,it represents spirituality,mysticism and ideals.neptune is in one sign for approximately 13 years taking about 164 yrs to complete its cycle thru all 12 signs.since 164 yrs seperate people born during its transit of one sign and thos born when it returns,neptunes significance in any sign is described as generational or historical.on a personal level neptunes house postion and the aspects it makes with other planets in your natal chart will describe spirituality,abstract thinking,illusion,disillusionment and other areas of your life where things arent always what they seem.it rules derangement,guilt,persecution,and describes the potential for experiences related to confinement,abandonment,and addiction or physical intolerance to drugs.

PLUTO: pluto takes approximately 248 years to make one cycle thru all 12 signs.the period pluto spends in each sign can vary from 12 yrs to 32 yrs due to eccentricity of its orbit.like atomic energy (a force ruled by pluto)the presence and direction of plutos energy are never obviousuntil it is used.plutos influence in any sign is interpreted as generational or historical.in your personal life,plutos significance is interpreted from its house position and the aspectsit makes to other natal planetsin your horoscope.pluto rules intense energy and describes the areas in which you conciously or subconciously seek to exercise power or control.pluto is also linked to your karmic responsibility,and in this respect,it describes the areas where you must gain the deepest level of understanding.

so for those who arent aware ..a birthchart is drawn up according to where the sun,moon and planets were in conjunction to each other when you were born,it is said to be the influence and guiding direction in your souls life.so to know this thru studying your individual chart is a map to your journey ..
      Last edited by Rana; December 28th, 2008 at 01:01 PM.

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing that information there Rana...very useful and informative
      HUGS

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default Update

From the New Earth Federation:

Greetings fellow initiates,

Your time is going to smooth out very soon. You are going to see this global time of transformation take on some very new corridors very soon as you all progress forward in consciousness. It is a time of major upheaval for you all and we are with you collectively as you shift this way and that. Coming now is a major time for change that can offer you the greatest healing and realignment for all of your bodies. You have the entirety of your friends from the stars working with you all at this time.

Nesara draws closer. The funds are being held and the greatest transitions are happening at this time that will draw your great changes closer. This past year has been one of the greatest times of challenge that you have ever faced. We admire and salute you all as you collectively shift into holding much higher rates of vibration. This allows you all to face the changes with the greatest of ease. It is getting easier dear ones. The new earth rests comfortably in your relative sphere of influence. She is assisting you in grounding all of your major changes.

We are the New Earth Federation and we salute you all. Coming now is a major time of realignment where you are going to be offered many new oppurtunities to access the corridors of your highest selves. Your higher selves are working with you all tirelessly at this time. There is a bridge that is available now that is of the purest consciousness conceivable. It links both earths together. It is a chance for you all to witness a new world and how it affects you all. We your brothers and sisters are now working with you all on so many new and exciting levels.

We will take our leave for now but know that we will be in contact with you all again very soon.

We love you,

Blessings,

The New Earth Federation.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

This is from Solara's website www.nvisible.com

As always her work is insightful and well worth reading, even if you are not familiar with her cosmology and all the terms she uses, just stick with it. I found it fascinating, very inspiring and very applicable!

----------------------------------------------------

SOLARA'S SURF REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2009

THE EMERGENCE OF THE TRUE ONES

Welcome to the Brilliant Breakthrough Year of 2009!

2009 is ruled by the Master Number Eleven which will bring us some extremely rare happenings. These are of the "Once in a Thousand Lifetimes" or "Once at the Beginning and End of Major Cycles" type of occurrences. Several key events will occur in 2009. Among them are:

The dramatic Divergence of the Roads of Duality and Oneness.
      The Falling Apart of all that is False.
      The Convergence of the First and Second Wave.
      The Emergence of the True Ones.
      The Activation of the Second Part of the 8th Gate of the 11:11 Doorway.
      The Birth of the New Matrix of One True Love.
      The Beginning of a four year phase birthing a new MUA or Major Evolutionary Cycle.
      Our Coming Together as One Being in Action.

2008 OVERVIEW

Last year was a powerful year of transition. Who we were when we entered the year was vastly different from who we were when we exited the year.

Many of us felt battered and weary walking our final miles through the old road of duality. At times, it took the last of our strength to continue on. By the end of the year, traversing our final miles became intolerable. This signified that we were finally reaching the end of the old road.

2008 was also the year in which we were called upon to face our Perfect Storm. This was our ultimate challenge, representing what we most wished to avoid or most feared or the biggest obstacle in our path. The Perfect Storm was the last hurdle that we had to leap in order to become free. And many of us courageously stepped right into the center of it.

2008 was a year of Sacred Quests that helped us gather together and merge with long lost fragments of our beings. It was a year of finding Hidden Treasures that served as touchstones of our True Core Selves. We traveled through the labyrinth until we reached its centerpoint. And then suddenly everything flipped over into a new, truer position. We understood what was real and what was unreal from an infinitely vaster perspective. And many of us experienced quantum breakthroughs that set us free. And the True Ones began to emerge....

FIRST AND SECOND WAVE

FOR THOSE OF THE FIRST WAVE

The First Wave are those older souls who have been on this planet for a very long time. We came here under the Master Number 11 to Anchor the New. We have lots of Earth experience and have gathered an abundance of wisdom and knowledge.

For the past few years we have been wearily walking our final miles through a barren landscape that has become increasingly inhospitable. The old water holes and old sources of nourishment and creativity have dried up and we had to exert noticeable effort to find sustenance and inspiration. Always carrying the weight of heavy responsibilities, all we seemed to have time for was work and more work. It's not that we didn't want to have fun; we did. It was just that the old forms of fun were no longer enjoyable and we had too much work to do on our solitary path.

Walking our final miles, we often snagged ourselves on sharp thorn bushes and tripped on the slippery rocks that littered our path. Because of this, we have had to learn new ways to navigate around the many obstacles that blocked our way. This required continuous rerouting. In order to survive, we had to develop newly expanded vision so we could see beyond all outer appearances, so we could clearly understand what was REALLY GOING ON. We had to bring our New True Self into all our actions; otherwise the dealing with so many long expired elements would have crushed us.

At the same time, we continually combed throughout our beings, layer by layer by layer, weeding out the residue of anything that was untrue, stripping away any fears or doubts and replacing them with love and knowingness. While we were doing this, many of us forgot to notice that the landscape around us was softening. The thorn bushes became less frequent; the obstacles in our path became less solid and more transparent. We found new sources of nourishment in totally unexpected places. Support arrived when it was most needed.

The truer and more real we become and the more that we recalibrate our inner landscape so that we can live in the Ultra Greater Reality, the quicker our outer landscape changes. Suddenly, we notice that there are patches of vibrant green grass and a majestic tree. Birds appear out of nowhere and start singing. The air is fresher. A bubbling stream provides us with a new source of fresh water.

Our final miles on the old road of duality finally come to an end. And it doesn't even matter because we don't walk on the old road anymore. We no longer inhabit the dying world of duality. We don't feed duality and fear by believing in it. We live in the Ultra Greater Reality and our landscape is fresh and new, full of exquisite flowers and unparalleled beauty. And with each step that we take, our new world becomes ever more tangible, ever more true. We have entered the realms of our Wildest Dreams and they manifest to us one after another.

FOR THOSE OF THE SECOND WAVE

The Second Wave are newer souls who have had far less lifetimes on the Earth. They came here under the Master Number 22 to Build Upon the New. They have an abundance of fresh energy and new ideas.

For the past several years Second Waves have been feeling bored and unfulfilled. Although they have an abundance of energy, they can't find the right places to use it and their energy is beginning to stagnate. They have often felt they were bursting with amazing wonders that they want to create, yet nothing has felt real enough or large enough to fully engage their energies. They look at their possible career options, only to discover that they don't have any. Instead, they fill their endless expanse of free time with myriad distractions, endless training and small scale projects that don't fulfill them.

Second Waves well know that there is something more to life, yet they don't know how to find it. They look around and all they see are other numbed out Second Waves and tired, old First Waves who always seem to be working without ever having any fun. They have an abundance of skills, but lack the confidence to bring them forth into the world. They are looking for a method to fully express themselves, to burst free from their self-imposed lethargy, to run like the wind wild and unhindered, to sweep across the planet bringing lasting change, but some key element is missing. So they slide back into hanging out, numbing themselves with drugs, endless computer games or virtual worlds, avoiding any semblance of responsibility which they feel will only bring them down, feeling only partially alive.

Even when they start to get it --- that it's all about fully stepping in and joyfully assuming the many sceptres of responsibility that are being handed to them, their fears and resistances start to rise. For they realize that they've never been fully tested, and what if they should fail? So some of them hold back, building walls of excuses to hide their deep seated fears.

Second Waves are now in the process of catching up with what they know deep inside to be real and true. The next step is to find a way to bring it out into the world. They are ready to take responsibility for the monumental changeover from duality to Oneness. And they are going to make it fun!

THE BRIDGE PEOPLE OR 1.5 WAVE

There are also some who are neither First nor Second Wave. They contain a combination of both of them and are here to serve as bridges so that the paths of First and Second Wave can converge. If you are a Bridge Person, you will have a combination of the experiences of both First and Second Wave.

2009 FOR THE FIRST AND SECOND WAVE

In 2009 many of the Second Wave will experience a mammoth activation on an unprecedented scale. They will awaken from their lethargy and rise up as True Core Beings to make their presence fully felt. They will joyously step into their vast mastery and willingly start carrying responsibility. The two previously separate paths of First and Second Wave will finally converge, enabling us to step into the totally new level of ONE BEING IN ACTION. Together as ONE, First and Second Waves will birth a New World.

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Something 'heavy' grows in the air...

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It seems that this thread has not had a post in awhile. I would like to re-awaken it. A new portal opened yesterday, 2/11/20011 and we are going through another huge energy shift. We are all in the process of Ascension, meaning that we are merging heaven with Earth whilst remaining in our physical bodies. No longer must we die to have Heaven. I talk to Angels, Christ, God/Goddess, the Counsel of 12 and a new highly evolved Guide. I am told this is a time of slow movement but movement none the less.

We are to discard the baggage that we may still carry from this life's past and other lives past. All one needs to do is to relax, and ask for assistance from their inner teacher/inner witness. Parts of us are moving to the new Earth in a slow manner so that the process will be easier for us. In the mean time we may experience the feeling of not belonging, being in 2 places at one time, forgetting what we were thinking/speaking in mid stride, and also all the usual body aches and pains. This will pass within the next few months.

It was a collective agreement to move forward but then some Souls decided to step back, they did not want to ascend. Many have and are leaving the Earth of their own choice. We have been on a holding pattern for the last 3 years and it has taken it's toll on those of us who are awake and holding the Light. So it was decided that no matter what we are going to move forward with the ascension process and some will not be ready to come. Our role now is to be what and who we came here to be. To try and assist those asleep to awaken but they can not be forced. We are being watched over during this entire process so know you are protected at all times.

Now with this new portal opening the veil is much thinner and we will have more paranormal experiences, be able to move between dimensions. Quantum jumping is a good thing to learn and I have been assured that If one asks their Guide or Angel to teach them how to do this, it will happen. We will be provided for but we may not become rich because it is not a necessary thing. Some I am sure will.

I have felt Guided to write this, believe it, do not believe it, believe parts, it matters not to me, I am a teacher and just passing along the message given to me last night.
      I would love for an open discussion on this whole topic and process, so please speak out and lets try to assist one another during this birthing process.

Love and Light
      Kathryn
      Last edited by inspirit; February 13th, 2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: spelling

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Kathryn...thank you dearest for posting this.....it makes perfect sense!
      The slowness of body and yet sense of urgency has been with me for some time now....I feel like my body is slowing and almost seizing up...like it is bucking against what if senses is coming.
      It is time this was discussed openly as many of us here on this site have been experiencing much in our varying ways.
      Much love to you

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you Kirani
      wish more would speak up, I know some feel that they need to keep everything quiet for fear of people finding out who they are. I find it sad, but understand. I too have had the feeling of urgency within me for a long time and I finally told the Divine that I wanted answers and movement, that is what I got. I am very impatient and I would love to just push this whole process along if I could. I know that I can not and I can not awaken those who choose to stay sleeping. It is upsetting to think that some will not make the final journey with me but I also know that they are not really lost they will either return to Soul energy or they will maybe continue this game until they blow the whole planet up.

Perhaps everyone gets their reality???? When I wed in 97 it was outdoors and many told me it would rain, I knew it would be fine and not rain. @ other brides on that day worried that their ceremony would get rained out. Well it did rain all day until about 30 minutes before I was to walk out, and the day was one of the most beautiful of the summer. So everyone got their reality. Does that make any sense???

Love and Light
      Kathryn

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

.. hi .. i remember you now i sense who you are ..nice to " see " you once again old one. i apologise if i pulled my energies away time has made this soul weary but building in strength for the coming of the old ways .xx

" BE PRESENT "

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

There are a lot of new age writers and channellers out there of varying quality. Solara is the only one I pay much heed to, as I find she's usually really tuned in and can relate to a lot of what she says. I felt the need to share this, which arrived in my inbox not long ago.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 7-9:

Many of us are in the final stages of our journey through the labyrinth. We are very close to the centerpoint. This is why we feel as if we are in a whirlpool, ever spiraling inwards until we get pushed through the center. While we are traveling through the whirlpool, the Surf is so choppy that it is creating delays in the timing mechanism. This creates problems in travel such as cancelled flights and collapsed roads.

The heightened energies are also creating distortion bands that are affecting some of us. Super core issues are being triggered to the surface, greatly magnified and flooding through us. Many of these are issues that we thought that we no longer carried within us.

Once we pass through the whirlpool, we will shift worlds and emerge into a more expanded place with a much clearer vision of what is really going on.

Our prolonged journey through the labyrinth has often been challenging, but it is highly effective. We have been traveling through the labyrinth for the purpose of removing any of our resistance to fully embracing the HERE and NOW.

Sometimes we willingly let go of our resistances; while at other times they are forcibly, sometimes almost brutally, stripped off of us. During this time, we are all faced with choices, sometimes on a daily basis, as to whether or not we will continue to feed our fears, doubts and security worries or whether we choose to live as real True Ones and follow our inner knowingness.

When we release our resistance and fully enter the HERE and NOW, we reach the centerpoint of the labyrinth. This is a major Turning Point, the place where massive, unexpected breakthroughs occur.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 10:

According to some Mayan scholars, yesterday we entered the period of the Ninth Wave in which a year is compressed into 20 days. Today, I started feeling that this might be true. Three times today, I experienced the triggering of major core issues that I thought I no longer carried. I also experienced a massive activation from within my cellular memory bank of the vision of how the culmination of the twenty year cycle of the 11:11 Doorway will take place. These experiences were so powerful that they left me feeling totally devastated by the end of the day.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 11:

After a night without any sleep, I got up early to finish this Surf Update. This is when I saw the news about the series of huge earthquakes in Japan, followed by tsunamis. I also saw a video of a gigantic whirlpool that had been created off the coast of Japan. At the same time, solar storms and X class flares are bombarding the Earth.

This is all part of the massive collapse of The World As We've Known It. And it is time for us to stand together as ONE to help the planet and humanity through these momentous changes.

Now is the time for us emerging True Ones to sit together as Silent Watchers and hold the worlds within worlds in balance. To embrace all of our One Being who are being affected by the earthquakes, tsunamis and political upheavals in PURE HEART LOVE.

And to hold fast to our knowingness that ALL IS WELL.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Thank you for this Rory.....makes a lot of sense

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

May 2011
      As cycles go…we entered on Sunday a magnificent shift that clearly begins to show you that acceleration is truly happening fast. Now you can decide for this propelling force to lift you up higher and higher OR you can let it push you around, back and forth which results in your placement being left to the lower elementals of life. So what do you choose? Certainly not the distractions!

It takes a stronger focus now to ensure a positive outcome so do stay in your heart, with your MIND and WILL completing that beautiful triad of Soul individuation.

Be creative and inspired. Take action and DO enjoy being an expression of Creation! There is much to do ! May energy will push you along very strongly…so stand strong and you will do very well.

You mustn’t let things confuse you now..you listen within to your own intuition and refer your questions to the Master within. You will be guided and you will be helped in your projects and plans that are in co-operation with your Soul Purpose.

Clearly you will see that your choices are going to have less grey spots as you go forward and more indications flooded with the Light from within !

If alignments are not happening for you in one approach then change the approach. You will find that there is a path of least resistance there that supports your intentions and goals.

Dream big and think MACROCOSM as you reflect upon the impact you have on the whole and for All involved.

(taken from GoldenAge2012.com)

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Kiran, thank you for the information. It makes perfect sense to me and my world, also nice to know that others are feeling the energy movement!
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.