• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Information to be passed on

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

.. hi .. i remember you now i sense who you are ..nice to " see " you once again old one. i apologise if i pulled my energies away time has made this soul weary but building in strength for the coming of the old ways .xx

" BE PRESENT "

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

There are a lot of new age writers and channellers out there of varying quality. Solara is the only one I pay much heed to, as I find she's usually really tuned in and can relate to a lot of what she says. I felt the need to share this, which arrived in my inbox not long ago.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 7-9:

Many of us are in the final stages of our journey through the labyrinth. We are very close to the centerpoint. This is why we feel as if we are in a whirlpool, ever spiraling inwards until we get pushed through the center. While we are traveling through the whirlpool, the Surf is so choppy that it is creating delays in the timing mechanism. This creates problems in travel such as cancelled flights and collapsed roads.

The heightened energies are also creating distortion bands that are affecting some of us. Super core issues are being triggered to the surface, greatly magnified and flooding through us. Many of these are issues that we thought that we no longer carried within us.

Once we pass through the whirlpool, we will shift worlds and emerge into a more expanded place with a much clearer vision of what is really going on.

Our prolonged journey through the labyrinth has often been challenging, but it is highly effective. We have been traveling through the labyrinth for the purpose of removing any of our resistance to fully embracing the HERE and NOW.

Sometimes we willingly let go of our resistances; while at other times they are forcibly, sometimes almost brutally, stripped off of us. During this time, we are all faced with choices, sometimes on a daily basis, as to whether or not we will continue to feed our fears, doubts and security worries or whether we choose to live as real True Ones and follow our inner knowingness.

When we release our resistance and fully enter the HERE and NOW, we reach the centerpoint of the labyrinth. This is a major Turning Point, the place where massive, unexpected breakthroughs occur.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 10:

According to some Mayan scholars, yesterday we entered the period of the Ninth Wave in which a year is compressed into 20 days. Today, I started feeling that this might be true. Three times today, I experienced the triggering of major core issues that I thought I no longer carried. I also experienced a massive activation from within my cellular memory bank of the vision of how the culmination of the twenty year cycle of the 11:11 Doorway will take place. These experiences were so powerful that they left me feeling totally devastated by the end of the day.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 11:

After a night without any sleep, I got up early to finish this Surf Update. This is when I saw the news about the series of huge earthquakes in Japan, followed by tsunamis. I also saw a video of a gigantic whirlpool that had been created off the coast of Japan. At the same time, solar storms and X class flares are bombarding the Earth.

This is all part of the massive collapse of The World As We've Known It. And it is time for us to stand together as ONE to help the planet and humanity through these momentous changes.

Now is the time for us emerging True Ones to sit together as Silent Watchers and hold the worlds within worlds in balance. To embrace all of our One Being who are being affected by the earthquakes, tsunamis and political upheavals in PURE HEART LOVE.

And to hold fast to our knowingness that ALL IS WELL.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Thank you for this Rory.....makes a lot of sense

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

May 2011
      As cycles go…we entered on Sunday a magnificent shift that clearly begins to show you that acceleration is truly happening fast. Now you can decide for this propelling force to lift you up higher and higher OR you can let it push you around, back and forth which results in your placement being left to the lower elementals of life. So what do you choose? Certainly not the distractions!

It takes a stronger focus now to ensure a positive outcome so do stay in your heart, with your MIND and WILL completing that beautiful triad of Soul individuation.

Be creative and inspired. Take action and DO enjoy being an expression of Creation! There is much to do ! May energy will push you along very strongly…so stand strong and you will do very well.

You mustn’t let things confuse you now..you listen within to your own intuition and refer your questions to the Master within. You will be guided and you will be helped in your projects and plans that are in co-operation with your Soul Purpose.

Clearly you will see that your choices are going to have less grey spots as you go forward and more indications flooded with the Light from within !

If alignments are not happening for you in one approach then change the approach. You will find that there is a path of least resistance there that supports your intentions and goals.

Dream big and think MACROCOSM as you reflect upon the impact you have on the whole and for All involved.

(taken from GoldenAge2012.com)

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Kiran, thank you for the information. It makes perfect sense to me and my world, also nice to know that others are feeling the energy movement!
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by inspirit View Post
      Kiran, thank you for the information. It makes perfect sense to me and my world, also nice to know that others are feeling the energy movement!
      Welcome honey All information is needed for us all so feel free to share anything you get too
      HUGS

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

The solstice energies on June 21 2011 were super intense with a solar flare and 'full halo' CME occurring. CME's come after the more powerful solar flares. CME's are coronal mass injections which are gigantic bubbles of electrified gas: the ones coming toward earth look like halo's around the sun, hence are called 'halo events'. You can read more about this amazing phenomenon and look at pics and video's on www.spaceweather.com

We are feeling full of electrical energy that may have nowhere to go, thus short-circuiting via irritable temper snaps, mood swings and all manner of frustrations cropping up out of nowhere. Road-blocks, delays, crazy weather and strange things occurring during your night-time sleep state (unexpected astral travel, intense dreams) are some of the manifestations occurring as what feels like a huge helium balloon of energy tries to fit itself into a much smaller pipe!

Solar Flares and CME's aren't something to protect and shield yourself from - although Hollywood movies love to focus on that aspect of things. Energetically they are requiring us to expand our energy, heighten our senses and raise our vibration. We are like that pipe that a huge balloon of energy is trying to fit into. Our pipes are being squeezed open right now to fit in more light and in some cases they are totally breaking apart so that we have to pretty much start fresh with a new blank slate be it geographically, financially, with our work or relationships, or emotionally and mentally with our beliefs and ways of being. It doesn't always feel comfortable and you might at times feel like crying in despair, but the benefits of stretching to meet the growth potential of your soul far outweigh the growing pains along the way.

If you find yourself having a grrr or boohoo moment, let yourself have it then ask yourself: what is coming up for me right now? Why am I feeling frustrated/angry/sad? What aspect of myself is pleading for greater expression? What aspect of myself has something to say or do that isn't being said or done? Where am I holding myself back and why do I keep doing that? What am I passionate about in my life that I have kept dormant for far too long?

The above questions and resulting shifts as you answer them are the true gold and gift of these and future solar flares/cme's. They are only set to increase in size and frequency, and no matter how many layers of the doona you hide under, the energies will find you! So saddle up your horse and giddee-up.....your soul is moving forward to a new destination and you may as well go with it!

(c) Dana Mrkich 2011. Permission is granted to share this article freely on the condition that the author is credited, and the URL www.danamrkich.com is included.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default Eclipse drama

Was last week hard for you?

Were at the point where you just couldn't take it any more?

You're not alone, we all felt that way. This week closes out the June eclipse cycle, finally. It's not an invitation to be glad it's over and go back to our old habits, though. It's time to integrate the learning and follow a different path. Read on...

One more eclipse in this month's cycle and we will be out of the woods, for now. This has been a crazy energy month, with many ups and downs, delays, old issues we thought were dead and buried coming up for final review, or the Universe giving us not so gentle nudges about our life path, relationships, how we use our energy, intention, our self worth, or the many things that we may have put off for months or years that are now reminding us that there's no time like the present for dealing with them.

During dinner at a friend's house this weekend, the chair my friend was sitting on suddenly broke and crashed to the floor, with her on it. She was fine and we laughed but it was her reminder that the old furnishings in her house were no longer supporting her. After some discussion we did some furniture rearranging and shifted all of the energy in her living room. Oddly enough, every one of her old pieces of furniture fell apart as it was moved. It was time for 'the old energy' to go and she got the message.

When we ask to be shown our mastery, to be powerfully within our divinity, to have the life that we know we can have, to integrate our multi-dimensional selves, we are also accepting responsibility for this power and are indicating our willingness to go through an energy exchange. This exchange is a two part process, we let go of something to create the opening to receive its higher aspect. To shift into more fulfilling relationships all of our beliefs and emotions about our old ones must be released. To have financial security, we must release all limiting beliefs about abundance and self worth. The release is the first step, allowing the new energy is the second. One cannot happen without the other.

This past week was a hard lesson for many because it revealed the many ways we limit our own life path. We want to have masterful lives but we act and think like victims. We want to be powerful but we act and think like we have no control over our own destiny. We want joy and love and think that those things must come from someone else. As we approach the end of this eclipse cycle we will have a few more chances to invite this energy of change into our reality. What we choose reveals our true beliefs, how we act determines what we think is possible and what we are willing to release is the green light the Universe needs to know that we are committed to ourselves and our dreams so when we say 'I AM a master' we really mean it.

Copyright ©2011 by Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. This material is protected by US and international copyright now and may be distributed freely in its entirety as long as the author’s name and website, www.urielheals.com are included.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Kiran, you must be a mind reader. Last week was one of the worst for myself and kids. I now do understand that the energy is pushing us to get rid of the old and bring in the new, but ir would be great for a breather. Thank you for posting this information. it goes right along with what I am getting. I always feel it best to have validation. Thanks again,,this kind of information is helpful to those who have been on the path a while and especially to those who are just finding their way! Have a wonderful week!
      Kathryn
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hey Kathryn....happy to help dearest and please feel free to share any you may have too
      Much love to you and totally understand

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I have basically what you wrote Kiran however I will try to add a few things that I have received from Karen Bishop.

Symptoms? You may feel
      like crying for no apparent reason, have shortness of breath, a increased heart rate, difficulty sleeping, and feel short-tempered.
      You may feel like you are losing it, feel acutely overwhelmed,
      or even as though no one is remotely making any sense.

The energies have really kicked in of late and are creating
      massive amounts of movement within. Hectic, and busy are results of this fast moving energy which pushes most of everything in its path along at a very steady and rapid pace. We absolutely
      cannot keep up with the rapid creations now, and hence, may continually feel overloaded. Add to this the pushing of the
      energies themselves, and head pressure, neck stiffness, and overall PRESSURE all around are common results.

People we encounter may cut us off abruptly with a need to move away (not a very high level response with connection and unity
      the desired reality! --- creating even more confusion and sad hearts!), or continue to ramble on about their personal situations with a near hysteria at the core, if even
      so subtly.

In weeks past, we were preparing our new spaces...making our new beds to lie in for times to come. With a seeming endless supply if energy at our disposal, that old exhaustion went dormant. We had a lot to do!
      As soon as enough of us get settled in (or really, so many things now are working in tandem with no real linear time-line), then the intense pushing energy will begin to push out more of the old energy. This latest round of pushing energy has now
      arrived, but expect these waves to come and go for quite some time. What is now left is so very minute, that pushing and cleansing are the foremost methods now of preparing for the arrival of the new energy.

In this way, personal cleansings are also hitting hard, along with earth cleansings as the process continues. And lets not forget that old familiar heat and burning we may at times feel within, as the old literally burns itself out of our systems.
      Sore feel and painful lower extremities can also flare up as we continue to ground into a new earth that is forming before our eyes. We may still feel strangely uncomfortable and misplaced, like there is absolutely nowhere left to go that feels
      remotely right and fitting. we may declare to the universe, but a new norm is beginning its entrance, and things will never again be the same (because they will be better!).

Because these pushing energies are doing their job of moving
      out the old, we may also feel awful for no apparent reason. Like we are turning inside out, we may emotionally,and physically feel bad, and not know why. We may not be able to get comfortable anywhere as well,as none of our old tried
      and true remedies seem to do the trick like they used to. What a long journey it has been! But we have been waiting for this upheaval for a very long time, and things are finally moving in divine and perfect ways.

When the pushing waves cease, then our new spaces become the predominant energies, and these new experiences and spaces can feel good now. The hearts are finally connecting and the heart energy is most assuredly moving its way in.

If anyone is interested I can provide Karen's e-mail but she has no web site yet because she left all she knew to begin working with this new energy. When a web-site is up and running I can pass that along also. The message is what I have been experiencing as well as many of my friends and students. It is time for us to fully embrace the heart energy and to really be rid of all our baggage. We should feel free and peaceful when we are able to embrace the new energy and as we let go of the
      the past.
      Hope this helps!

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yep I read this on another site Kathryn and happy you posted it....makes a lot of sense for us all that are sensing all this going on now. Thank you dearest for your Light

*Later edit* Just realised there is far too much 'sensing' in my reply there lollol Sorry I am really feeling non-linear right now and as a result, my brain, memory and writing is a little off. C'est la vie!

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by inspirit View Post
      I have basically what you wrote Kiran however I will try to add a few things that I have received from Karen Bishop.

Symptoms? You may feel
      like crying for no apparent reason, have shortness of breath, a increased heart rate, difficulty sleeping, and feel short-tempered.
      You may feel like you are losing it, feel acutely overwhelmed,
      or even as though no one is remotely making any sense.

The energies have really kicked in of late and are creating
      massive amounts of movement within. Hectic, and busy are results of this fast moving energy which pushes most of everything in its path along at a very steady and rapid pace. We absolutely
      cannot keep up with the rapid creations now, and hence, may continually feel overloaded. Add to this the pushing of the
      energies themselves, and head pressure, neck stiffness, and overall PRESSURE all around are common results.

People we encounter may cut us off abruptly with a need to move away (not a very high level response with connection and unity
      the desired reality! --- creating even more confusion and sad hearts!), or continue to ramble on about their personal situations with a near hysteria at the core, if even
      so subtly.

In weeks past, we were preparing our new spaces...making our new beds to lie in for times to come. With a seeming endless supply if energy at our disposal, that old exhaustion went dormant. We had a lot to do!
      As soon as enough of us get settled in (or really, so many things now are working in tandem with no real linear time-line), then the intense pushing energy will begin to push out more of the old energy. This latest round of pushing energy has now
      arrived, but expect these waves to come and go for quite some time. What is now left is so very minute, that pushing and cleansing are the foremost methods now of preparing for the arrival of the new energy.

In this way, personal cleansings are also hitting hard, along with earth cleansings as the process continues. And lets not forget that old familiar heat and burning we may at times feel within, as the old literally burns itself out of our systems.
      Sore feel and painful lower extremities can also flare up as we continue to ground into a new earth that is forming before our eyes. We may still feel strangely uncomfortable and misplaced, like there is absolutely nowhere left to go that feels
      remotely right and fitting. we may declare to the universe, but a new norm is beginning its entrance, and things will never again be the same (because they will be better!).

Because these pushing energies are doing their job of moving
      out the old, we may also feel awful for no apparent reason. Like we are turning inside out, we may emotionally,and physically feel bad, and not know why. We may not be able to get comfortable anywhere as well,as none of our old tried
      and true remedies seem to do the trick like they used to. What a long journey it has been! But we have been waiting for this upheaval for a very long time, and things are finally moving in divine and perfect ways.

When the pushing waves cease, then our new spaces become the predominant energies, and these new experiences and spaces can feel good now. The hearts are finally connecting and the heart energy is most assuredly moving its way in.

If anyone is interested I can provide Karen's e-mail but she has no web site yet because she left all she knew to begin working with this new energy. When a web-site is up and running I can pass that along also. The message is what I have been experiencing as well as many of my friends and students. It is time for us to fully embrace the heart energy and to really be rid of all our baggage. We should feel free and peaceful when we are able to embrace the new energy and as we let go of the
      the past.
      Hope this helps!
      Tyvm my dear friend for sharing this. It certainly comes acrossed as sound.

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Polaris through Karen Murphy

All year you have been preparing for what is to emerge from deep within you this month. This is the month that you connect with the True You, the fire deep within, the source of power and strength that is inside you and always has been. This is the month that you begin to manifest your True Self, showing yourself and the world the beauty, the perfection, the exquisite imperfect humanity that is you. This is the month you become more of yourself than you ever have been before. This is the month you draw on the power of The Fire Within.

What is The Fire Within? Inside each of us is the kernel, the source, the seed that is the potential we possess to become our sacred destiny. The Fire Within is the source of unlimited power that ignites that seed into being, gives it life and infuses it with infinite energy and passion. The Fire Within is our personal awakening tool, the becoming of our life's potential. Igniting The Fire Within makes us stronger. More self aware. Healthier in our bodies. More heart centered. More connected to all life and to the infinite universe.

Go there now. Sit quietly and go deep inside yourself, to the place that is so familiar to you, so much a part of you, so beautiful. Go to that place within yourself and rest. Feel how it infuses you now, gives you hope, makes you cry from longing, fills you with energy and the knowingness that you can accomplish what you came here in this life to do. Fill yourself with that feeling, expand now into your Being, and know that this is the time to emerge from your chrysalis and become the beautiful butterfly you have always known yourself to be. Ignite your Fire Within and watch it bloom into being. Let it lift you, expand you, and inspire you. Breathe your Fire into your heart, into your belly. Breathe it down into the Earth and up into the starry heavens. Breathe your Fire and feel your cells sparkle, become alive, and dance. Breathe your Fire out to those whom you love, in ever expanding circles, eventually to encompass the Earth and all her inhabitants. Breathe your Fire down deep into your soul.

What To Expect This Month...

~ Personal:

Just as you might suspect from igniting your Fire Within, this month is likely to bring quantum leaps to many on a personal level. Now is the time, then, to examine and identify what it is that you want. What part of yourself, the True You, emerges this month? You get to choose. What manner of Awesome do you desire to bring forth into the light cast by The Fire Within? Spend some time now in determining what part of your Self will arise to be lit and loved this month.

Fire burns brightly. Use this energy to ignite your passion. What lights you up? Use this time to work on your hearts' desire and unlock your Sacred Destiny. Remember the things that make you happy and do them. Is it ice cream? Indulge yourself. Is it conscious movement? Then dance away. Do you love poetry, art, archaeology? Spend time this month devoted to the things that make you happy. To fail to do so is to invite stagnation, repression, and an inward burning rather than an outward lighting-up. Indulging your desires brings you in closer connection with your Sacred Destiny.

Dreams are important this month, as they have much to tell you. If you do not already do so, consider creating a dream journal. Use the full moon time also to dream when awake, setting intentions and visioning your path onward from here.

Affirmation: I AM the power of my heart's desire.

~ Relationships:

With all the learning, growing and evolving taking place on a personal level this month relationships can suffer a shakeup. Understand that this tendency is temporary for most. Allowing space for change within relationships is healthy and leads to further interpersonal growth and understanding. Stepping within, going deep into your heart and igniting The Fire Within will have an overall positive effect on the relationships in your life, as you will bring more of Yourself out to play. Remembering that everyone with whom you are in contact with is also going through a similar process will help you develop and maintain a sense of empathy and understanding. In other words, it is probably not about you! But if it is, continue looking inside and again focus on your heart, your Sacred Destiny, your inner fire.

Relationships severed during this time will tend to come to a natural close. Relationships begun now will have a greater chance for longevity. Family-of-origin relationships will tend to ride more smoothly this month, with old patterns beginning to come to resolution or release. Allow whatever is not needed to waft away with the ash of your personal Fire Within.

Affirmation: I AM immersing my Heart into all my relationships and I am feeling the richness that results.

~ Communities:

Communities begin a new focus this month. As each individual's passion ignites, so too does the collective consciousness, thereby bringing the glimmering beginnings of a new way of interacting as communities into being. While it may take time to see this on an individual level, know that all actions taken now in community are important in developing this overall changing dynamic, which will be more heart-centered and more focused on common goals and aspirations than in the past. You may find yourself abandoning communities that no longer seem to fit the True You, and seeking new ones that give you deeper connection and a more heart-centered approach. There is a great deal of magnetism in this evolving communities, and it is helpful to be open to the possibility that you will find the community you need now and that needs you.

Affirmation: I AM willing to step into the community role that supports my Fire Within.

~ Global Politics:

Politics take a back seat to internal work this month, but that does not mean that plenty is not happening below the surface. Back-door deals, power shifts, backstabbing and name-calling will be the most visible outward signs of change that will erupt more noticeably in the future.

Interestingly, at the same time, politics as a whole takes a big step into a more heart-centered approach this month -- in stark contrast to the outward signs described above, unlikely partnerships can be formed this month that lead to increased harmonious dealings among previously unfriendly countries.

Affirmation: I AM the heartbeat of a new political paradigm.

~ Earth Changes:

Paralleling the emergence of The Fire Within from deep within your own being will be the emergence of deep fires from within the planet. Look for rumblings and sighings to manifest as earthquake activity (potentially in New Zealand, Chile, and along the Pacific Northwest coasts of Alaska and British Columbia) and volcanic activity (Hawaii, the Cascades, Peru). The fires now waning on the surface of the planet are making way for the manifestation of the planet's Sacred Destiny, one which you are very much a part of. Use this time to vision the planet of your dreams. Connect to the heartbeat of Gaia and ask her about her desires. Use this time also to lend strength to the global visioning process now taking place.

Affirmation: I AM able to move mountains.

~ Global Spiritual Changes:

Connecting more deeply to your own Fire Within helps ignite the passions of those around you, spreading – like wildfire – in ever-expanding circles around you. Doing your personal work, you help make room for the global consciousness to expand, grow, and evolve. Globally, this month many changes take place including the spontaneous "awakenings" or "enlightenment" of a relatively large number of individuals. This is caused by the increase of personal vibration that results from a closer connection to Source, to The Fire Within, and to Sacred Destiny. Urgent messages from various sources suggest that action is needed to continue the planet's spiritual evolution, but I believe that our greatest change results from our attention and acceptance of Who We Are, thus inviting the power of our True Selves into greater being.

Affirmation: I AM willing to bring my Fire Within into being.

Copyright (C) 2006 - 2011 by Talyaa Liera. All rights reserved. All material on this page is protected by US and international copyright law and may not be quoted or reproduced without the express written permission of the author. All authorized reproductions, quotes or copies, in whole or in part, must reference the author's name and the Polaris Rising website, www.polarisrising.com

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
      ~ Earth Changes:

Paralleling the emergence of The Fire Within from deep within your own being will be the emergence of deep fires from within the planet. Look for rumblings and sighings to manifest as earthquake activity (potentially in New Zealand, Chile, and along the Pacific Northwest coasts of Alaska and British Columbia) and volcanic activity (Hawaii, the Cascades, Peru). The fires now waning on the surface of the planet are making way for the manifestation of the planet's Sacred Destiny, one which you are very much a part of. Use this time to vision the planet of your dreams. Connect to the heartbeat of Gaia and ask her about her desires. Use this time also to lend strength to the global visioning process now taking place.

Affirmation: I AM able to move mountains
      Just read that there was a massive earthquake of New Zealand today measuring 7.6 threatening to trigger a tsunami. Please say prayers for those in the area.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Just read that there was a massive earthquake of New Zealand today measuring 7.6 threatening to trigger a tsunami. Please say prayers for those in the area.
      Sending Protection and Strength now ...

Thank you Lorri!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

The situation has been in my thoughts since first hearing of it this afternoon.
      Tonight I shall light candles.

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I have emailed Rana as she has been away to check if she got home ok....I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

How sad.
      It is Thursday afternoon here, and this is the first that I knew of this quake.
      Nothing has been reported via "traditional" news outlets here (all of which are fixated on sensational murder trials and such).
      Thank you for keeping us well informed.
      Warm thoughts are going to all in the affected region.

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

I have emailed Rana as she has been away to check if she got home ok....I'll let you all know if I hear anything.
      Thank you.
      Rana and her family are uppermost in my thoughts.