• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Information to be passed on

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default -Human Cells have Electric Fields as Powerful as Lighting Bolts

January 29, 2009
      Human Cells have Electric Fields as Powerful as Lighting Bolts -A Galaxy Classic
      Using newly developed voltage-sensitive nanoparticles, researchers have found that the previously unknown electric fields inside of cells are as strong, or stronger, as those produced in lightning bolts. Previously, it has only been possible to measure electric fields across cell membranes, not within the main bulk of cells, so scientists didn't even know cells had an internal electric field.
      This discovery is a surprising twist for cell researchers. Scientists don't know what causes these incredibly strong fields or why they' are there. But now using new nanotools, such as voltage-sensitive dyes, they can start to measure them at least. Researchers believe they may be able to learn more about disease states, such as cancer, by studying these minute, but powerful electric fields.

University of Michigan researchers led by chemistry professor Raoul Kopelman encapsulated voltage-sensitive dyes in polymer spheres just 30 nanometers in diameter. Testing these nanoparticles in the internal fluid of brain-cancer cells, Kopelman found electric fields as strong as 15 million volts per meter, up to five times stronger than the field found in a lightning bolt. However, this discovery goes beyond being incredibly interesting; the finding will likely change the way researchers look at disease.

"They have developed a tool that allows you to look at cellular changes on a very local level," said Piotr Grodzinski, director of the National Cancer Institute Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer in Technology Review. Grodzinski believes many developments in cancer research, for example, over the past few years have been "reactive" rather than proactive. Despite how far cancer treatments have come, the way that cancer, and other diseases, progresses at the cellular level in the first place is still not well understood. With a better understanding, researchers could improve diagnostics and care. "This development represents an attempt to start using nanoscale tools to understand how disease develops," said Grodzinski.

Kopelman has developed encapsulated voltage-sensitive dyes that aren't hydrophobic and can operate anywhere in the cell, rather than just in membranes. Because it's possible to place his encapsulated dyes in a cell with a greater degree of control, Kopelman likens them to voltmeters. "Nano voltmeters do not perturb [the cellular] environment, and you can control where you put them," he says.

The existence of strong electric fields across cellular membranes is accepted as a basic fact of cell biology. The fact that cells have internal electric fields as well, however, is a whole new revelation. Scientists previously did not know of the existence of internal cellular energy fields, and are just in the earliest stages of understand the phenomenon. Kopelman presented his results at the annual meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology this month. "There has been no skepticism as to the measurements," says Kopelman. "But we don't have an interpretation."

Daniel Chu of the University of Washington in Seattle agrees that Kopelman's work provides proof of concept that cells have internal electric fields. "It's bound to be important, but nobody has looked at it yet," Chu says.

Posted by Rebecca Sato

Related Galaxy posts:

Scientists Create A Cancer-proof Mouse
      New Stem-Cell Breakthrough Rewrites the Ethical Debate
      "X" Cells! Five Super-powered Single Celled Organisms
      The 'Dying Gasp' of A Single Cell Now Audible

Links:
      http://www.umich.edu/~koplab/research2.html
      http://www.technologyreview.com/Biotech/19841
      http://www.medgadget.com/archives/20...ar_energy.html

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

It is good to find this thread, and that as it should be is taken seriously.
      There is so much I can say to these issues. But, I learned long ago that some things are better left unsaid. As an individual comes to a more complete state of understanding when they arrive there themselves.

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Find The Key Within.
      Find The River.
      Find The Truth Of Self.
      Do This And The Universe Will Open To You.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
      It is good to find this thread, and that as it should be is taken seriously.
      There is so much I can say to these issues. But, I learned long ago that some things are better left unsaid. As an individual comes to a more complete state of understanding when they arrive there themselves.
      My dearest friend....if you have anything to add to this section, please feel free anytime. If you want to run anything by me first (via PM), I have no problem with that either
      People who are meant to read this will and those who don't need it, won't....the information getting out there is the important thing honey so share away
      HUGS

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Tyvm Crystallori for your words of advice and encouragement. And the 'hug' is appreciated as well.

Growth Through Adversity

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Something intense and chaotic is on the horizon. It's rapidly approaching. It's still too obscured for me to make out details. I feel a sensory overload with intense energy surges.

I'll post when I sense this with more clarity.

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes I have felt that too...there have been major energy shifts over the past year or so as I am sure you are aware honey.
      Look forward to hearing any information you have to share Michael.
      HUGS

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Rationally, it seems a bit odd to be sensing the intense chaos considering what we have all (globally) been through through-out these recent vibrational shifts.
      But there is no denying it.
      Crystallori, I am sensing it as having a global impact. Are you 'feeling' the same?

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes very much so globally but also on personal levels. I know with myself, it has made me explore my darker side/skeletons...something which I was too scared to do for a long long time and now having to face up to stuff and bring it out in the open. Grew up with very religious parents and was scared of every little thing!! Now having to face the demons and see that they are a part of me too and acknowledge that. How can I recognise the light if I don't acknowledge the dark?
      Much confusion all around and people feeling lost and second-guessing themselves (been there myself lately)....feeling stuck at a crossroads. Yes the chaos is there as the fear and uncertainty is growing.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Interesting, guys...I can relate.

I overheard on a hayhouse radio broadcast that was on (I think it was Doreen Virtue) that astrologically the ego is rising to the surface right now and regurgitating all kinds of stuff, blocks, fears and issues that need to be healed. Just like everything in nature it rises to the light - so are our issues and deep stuff rising up to the light of consciousness. Process of healing I guess..... Just when you think you've cracked it, another deluge of mental/emotional sludge spews out! For me, all kinds of self-sabotaging beliefs and fears are spilling out. With the emotional stuff I find it helpful to just sit with it and bring acceptance and focussed awareness into it...that seems to help melt the pain away. With the mental stuff, I just question it - Byron Katie's four question process (www.thework.com) is the simplest and most powerful way I know of stripping away negative thoughts and beliefs.

I've learned that when stuff comes up for you the very worst thing you can do is resist it, judge it or think it 'shouldn't' be happening. Resist nothing. Let it all happen. Let it be as it is. Accepting and loving the shadows - as well as examining them deeply and realising that they aren't real - eventually dispels them, or at least makes them seem so much less threatening.

I saw a quote in a book a while back that made me laugh. I find it quite relevant for these times; "say yes to the mess!"
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Yes Rory you are right about just letting it surface...its when we try and box it up and make it nice and tidy that the cracks appear! I remember a friend sayng a long time ago...how can you build a house on a pile of rubble? You have to first clear away the rubble and then rack off the ground and only then can the foundations be dug and started.
      At this time of clearing away the rubble...the other side of the coin is that it is bringing a unity, a drawing together of like minds...people are instinctively being drawn to others like themselves....this is to both support and reflect back that which we need to heal.

HUGS

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

A parodox can only exist where there is no understanding. All threads are woven together to create this grand tapastry of Universal Life.
      The adversities occur as to provide us the opportunities of growth.
      By sharing our unique perspectives as occurs here, we create a more complete awareness within ourselves that is otherwise unattainable. With this greater awareness we are better equipt to move forward and bring forth the changes which must occur.
      We no longer have the luxury of time. The time is now. The Universe is calling to us. It's time to grow. It's time to move forward.

And Yes. I understand that to some this may read this as gibberish. Meaningless rambling.
      But look within yourself. What is it you see looking back at you.
      After all, we are all born with the key.
      "All Is Human, After All" -YES

Growth Through Adversity

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
      A parodox can only exist where there is no understanding. All threads are woven together to create this grand tapastry of Universal Life.
      The adversities occur as to provide us the opportunities of growth.
      By sharing our unique perspectives as occurs here, we create a more complete awareness within ourselves that is otherwise unattainable. With this greater awareness we are better equipt to move forward and bring forth the changes which must occur.
      We no longer have the luxury of time. The time is now. The Universe is calling to us. It's time to grow. It's time to move forward.

And Yes. I understand that to some this may read this as gibberish. Meaningless rambling.
      But look within yourself. What is it you see looking back at you.
      After all, we are all born with the key.
      "All Is Human, After All" -YES
      No not rambling Psyche...just truth! I see the truth of what you say here and I agree with you completely.

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Thank you very much Crystallorri. Your comment is truly appreciated.

Growth Through Adversity

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

for me ive always held the belief that all that happens here physically on earth at this time exists in the way the universe planned ,the outcomes that are devastating and unfortunate in each individual case is the choice of the person (free will) to accept responsibility in each of their experiences which i feel has been set for them (universally) only the greater power is the judge of that individual as to what they have learned (or not learned) ..it would be common sense to choose the one that creates calm and peace without hurting the environment people included ..yet for unknown deep and complex reasons many of us at different times dont "choose" one that does this ..but i still think thats ,meant to be also ..eventually many of us do "get it right" we stray from the path ..and return in good time ..i feel historically /public interest in spiritual issues related to "spirit" come in waves of acceptance ..more and more people are being "awakened in this moment in on Earth" it is beautiful .. and going "according to plan" .. the universe is sending out more "GROUP MESSAGES" so to speak ..sending out energy to be recieved by many at once ..because more people have attuned to it .. and as we all know here we all keep puttering about and feel this surge of energy on this level as the others are being awakened ..wow cant wait ..

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default 09.09.09

I have some information to be passed on regarding this date. This is taken from Lightworkers.com which has a lot of very useful information on thier site.

Physical and Emotional Shifts

It’s no surprise that intense physical shifts will be experienced during this timeframe. The portal energies will act upon crystalline forms within the body. Each individual will experience this activation according to their unique vibration. Some may experience new levels of clearing while others may step into elevated feeling states where they are able to view new fields of possibility for their personal journey and for the collective consciousness.

This portal activation represents a new departure from lower-vibrational scenarios that have held humanity into cycles of emotional drama for centuries. The entire collective consciousness will take a step away from "implants" to the human timeline that have held hearts and minds captive to images of suffering and trauma. This "insert" distorted the human ascension model to one of struggle, suffering and crucifixion.

This crystalline activation now enables powers of inner seeing that shine a bright light on all such distortions, allowing souls to unite in vibratory patterns of joy, bliss and unconditional love.

Facilitating Energetic Shifts

To help facilitate the physical shifts now taking place, eat a living foods diet that allows the body to align more easily with the new frequencies. Meditate on joy and bliss. Open your heart to unconditional love. See the light flowing from your heart center in a crystalline sphere. Surround everything that comes before you in this radiant light, allowing any lower vibrations to be transmuted.

This is a time to set aside your conscious mind's need to understand all experiences. Enter a quiet space of trust, allowing and observing. Breathe in and out, releasing on the out breath everything that stands in the way of integrating the new energies. Breathe in frequencies aligned with joy and bliss, anchoring them more strongly into your energy field.

Set your intentions to remember your dreams. During this time, it is possible to receive vivid and lucid dreams of new realities now being encoded into your DNA. Your guides will weave symbolic storylines into your subconscious to help you perceive steps you can take to calibrate your consciousness with the frequencies contained within this portal of crystalline awakening.

With love and thanks from Lightworkers.com and www.celestialvision.org

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Something 'heavy' grows in the air...

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It seems that this thread has not had a post in awhile. I would like to re-awaken it. A new portal opened yesterday, 2/11/20011 and we are going through another huge energy shift. We are all in the process of Ascension, meaning that we are merging heaven with Earth whilst remaining in our physical bodies. No longer must we die to have Heaven. I talk to Angels, Christ, God/Goddess, the Counsel of 12 and a new highly evolved Guide. I am told this is a time of slow movement but movement none the less.

We are to discard the baggage that we may still carry from this life's past and other lives past. All one needs to do is to relax, and ask for assistance from their inner teacher/inner witness. Parts of us are moving to the new Earth in a slow manner so that the process will be easier for us. In the mean time we may experience the feeling of not belonging, being in 2 places at one time, forgetting what we were thinking/speaking in mid stride, and also all the usual body aches and pains. This will pass within the next few months.

It was a collective agreement to move forward but then some Souls decided to step back, they did not want to ascend. Many have and are leaving the Earth of their own choice. We have been on a holding pattern for the last 3 years and it has taken it's toll on those of us who are awake and holding the Light. So it was decided that no matter what we are going to move forward with the ascension process and some will not be ready to come. Our role now is to be what and who we came here to be. To try and assist those asleep to awaken but they can not be forced. We are being watched over during this entire process so know you are protected at all times.

Now with this new portal opening the veil is much thinner and we will have more paranormal experiences, be able to move between dimensions. Quantum jumping is a good thing to learn and I have been assured that If one asks their Guide or Angel to teach them how to do this, it will happen. We will be provided for but we may not become rich because it is not a necessary thing. Some I am sure will.

I have felt Guided to write this, believe it, do not believe it, believe parts, it matters not to me, I am a teacher and just passing along the message given to me last night.
      I would love for an open discussion on this whole topic and process, so please speak out and lets try to assist one another during this birthing process.

Love and Light
      Kathryn
      Last edited by inspirit; February 13th, 2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: spelling

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Kathryn...thank you dearest for posting this.....it makes perfect sense!
      The slowness of body and yet sense of urgency has been with me for some time now....I feel like my body is slowing and almost seizing up...like it is bucking against what if senses is coming.
      It is time this was discussed openly as many of us here on this site have been experiencing much in our varying ways.
      Much love to you

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you Kirani
      wish more would speak up, I know some feel that they need to keep everything quiet for fear of people finding out who they are. I find it sad, but understand. I too have had the feeling of urgency within me for a long time and I finally told the Divine that I wanted answers and movement, that is what I got. I am very impatient and I would love to just push this whole process along if I could. I know that I can not and I can not awaken those who choose to stay sleeping. It is upsetting to think that some will not make the final journey with me but I also know that they are not really lost they will either return to Soul energy or they will maybe continue this game until they blow the whole planet up.

Perhaps everyone gets their reality???? When I wed in 97 it was outdoors and many told me it would rain, I knew it would be fine and not rain. @ other brides on that day worried that their ceremony would get rained out. Well it did rain all day until about 30 minutes before I was to walk out, and the day was one of the most beautiful of the summer. So everyone got their reality. Does that make any sense???

Love and Light
      Kathryn