• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Grounding

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Default Grounding

hello my special friends here on MW ..for a longtime ive been told from various sources IE: healers,channels,guides,intuition,friends of like mind etc to "GROUND" on an energetic level that is ..and for such a long time it either "wasnt the right time" ,"didnt feel right", "didnt want to" or didnt see/understand why ..i also had the wrong information about what and why ground at all ..to me i thought i might toil down into the earthly realm and lose touch of that inner feeling ,the outer guidance ..last year i met a gifted helaer who ive gained absolute trust with ..who just "hit" the right chord and seriously discussed "grounding" with me and ive been for the last couple of months going though the "grounding" transition ..and its been up & down ..but finally im getting it ..im feeling in control and really good ..ive been meditating,visualising and asking for guidance along the way and still going thru it all ..any stories from any of my friends here on this at all would be appreciated ..or any reccommendations or guidance will be welcome from me ..

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Well as a gemini and a typical one...I frequently need to ground myself! One way I find particularly good is to go out into the garden and walk about barefoot on the grass for a few minutes. I also find this very good if I have been doing energy work with someone and need to ground myself afterwards.
      Another good one is again to go out into the garden and to sit down, visualising my feet growing roots and going down into the soil and drawing energy from our Mother. Draw the roots back up and close off your centres after this. I always leave alittle something...a crystal, some herbs, a plant by way of saying thanks for her help.

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi, a friend told me about the visualising of the roots coming from the earth also ..which is an interseting feeling at first and humbling ..but yeah i havent walked purposely on grass bare foot for a while .. so after work tomorrow im going to the river because we live along the beach and its summer ..we have no grass thats moist and lots of sand ..(although as a cancerian sand walking is probably good for me too yeah)thankyou for sharing lorri x

" BE PRESENT "

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
      hi, a friend told me about the visualising of the roots coming from the earth also ..which is an interseting feeling at first and humbling..(although as a cancerian sand walking is probably good for me too yeah)thankyou for sharing lorri x
      In most of my meditation sessions that i have done...
      The first thing that is done like mentioned is VISIAULIZING yourself as tree planting yourself into the ground....

Planting your self means while in mediation that your feet are connected to the earth.......

My mum always says to ground yourself as mentioned sit on the earth maybe the sand / garden or the hard floor .....
      It helps....

I find that sitting on a chair during meditation is more relaxing and efective than sitting in the meditative posture on the ground...
      I feel that the energy flows through the body more effectively while the body is more relaxed....

V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by planetlove View Post
      In most of my meditation sessions that i have done...
      The first thing that is done like mentioned is VISIAULIZING yourself as tree planting yourself into the ground....

Planting your self means while in mediation that your feet are connected to the earth.......

My mum always says to ground yourself as mentioned sit on the earth maybe the sand / garden or the hard floor .....
      It helps....

I find that sitting on a chair during meditation is more relaxing and efective than sitting in the meditative posture on the ground...
      I feel that the energy flows through the body more effectively while the body is more relaxed....

V
      Yes I have to say V that I prefer a chair too. I tended to fall asleep when I first began if I laid down!
      Also if you have bare feet its good too...keeps that connection with the earth.