• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Deja Vu?

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Default Deja Vu?

Hey! Wait a minute!?...whoa!......I just had deja vu.............. ..........weird!?

I site my trusty dictionary, Webster's New World College Dctionary.

Deja vu: 1. Psychol. the feeling that one has had an experience previously, although it is actually new to one. 2. a feeling that has been in a place or had a specific experience before.

The experience of deja vu happens to me alot, especially with places, and it has become more frequent in recent years.

I was wondering if any of you have experienced deja vu before and if you have, does it happen a lot?
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Yep all the time in fact.

Everything from posting on boards to hearing some news from a friend.

Some say it's all in the mind, yea maybe, some say it's an echo of an parallel world... well OK only I say that!
      But hey it's a cool feeling!
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Lots of times but what really shakes you a little...is when you are actually taken back and have a clear recollection of the event or time!!!

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

as i have come to understand this "lil feeling" is when you can breathe a sigh of relief because you are indeed on the right track at the right time ..such a cool feeling when it is experienced ..makes you stop a bit and go "ohhh man cool im on track " ..

" BE PRESENT "

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
      as i have come to understand this "lil feeling" is when you can breathe a sigh of relief because you are indeed on the right track at the right time ..such a cool feeling when it is experienced ..makes you stop a bit and go "ohhh man cool im on track " ..
      Yep, that's the way I see it as well! "On the right track" :biggrin
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

That actually has a ring of truth God's Toy! About the echo from a parrallell universe...yes, that seems to make sense!

I experience them from time to time.....The last couple of times, I was at work. Sometimes when I experience dejavu.....it sort of feels like a confirmation that you are where you supposed to be, at the time you are supposed to be there?...or maybe you are not were you supposed to be, and thats why you felt like you did it before, because you just finally caught up!

When I feel the feeling of the deja vu.....I try to pay attention as much as possible. Always open your eyes, and take a look! There has to be a reason the feeling, or the brain/thought wave sort of pass through like that. Is there a message? What is the reason? Don't just put off a deja vu...lets try to understand the meaning....

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post

Oh, I see we are in agreement.....I guess we are on to something!...

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by SoulChild View Post
      That actually has a ring of truth God's Toy! About the echo from a parrallell universe...yes, that seems to make sense!
      Yep, I agree on that one too! "An echo of a parallel world"......that does ring a bell, like a little silver bell. 'ding'.....

Quote Originally Posted by SoulChild
      I experience them from time to time.....The last couple of times, I was at work. Sometimes when I experience dejavu.....it sort of feels like a confirmation that you are where you supposed to be, at the time you are supposed to be there?...or maybe you are not were you supposed to be, and thats why you felt like you did it before, because you just finally caught up!

When I feel the feeling of the deja vu.....I try to pay attention as much as possible. Always open your eyes, and take a look! There has to be a reason the feeling, or the brain/thought wave sort of pass through like that. Is there a message? What is the reason? Don't just put off a deja vu...lets try to understand the meaning....
      Excellent questions you bring up SoulChild! Hmm, I must think about this!

Okay next time I have a deja vu experience I'll try and post it here....
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Okay, as promised, I said I would post when I had a deja vu experience......

Well, I just had deja vu, here on MW!! reading GT's post....

Quote Originally Posted by God's Toy
      At last I have full control of all the AV gear without a handful of remotes in my er,... hand!
      I 'caught up' to it the deja vu experience at 'I have full control'....and it 'clicked' at the word 'handful'............?

What does that mean!? and can we say................WEIRD!!!!!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

well, I do feel that we are where we are at, at the time we are here, for a reason. I think we all know that things happens for a reason..usually..We know the basic rules/laws for our universe. We also know that rules/laws are made to be broken. I say that because what I am about to state is not proven, but we can make an educated guess. I feel that you, me, God's Toy and all of us...Enigma music and the things we have in common, the things we talk about here at MW...is sort of meant to be. We have control of our actions and destiny...but, I sure would not change anything as far as meeting all you guys here and EMB! Becoming a member of EMB and MW is playing a major role in my life. Even if we all end up going seperate ways...I will never forget you all, and you all have made your mark on my life. I don't feel that this is all for nothing.

Sphinx, I think your De Ja Vu confirms that we are here.....the MW is here...and it's not all for nothing....

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

DEJAVU ...the feeling of BEING a PART OF SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED...hmmmm

I do get these time to time...

How about Premanition ? Do these words go together ?...Sorta kinda like having an insight ?

The fact that you "feel" dejavu is maybe because everything that we are doing has already happened...and we are now experiencing it in systematic holigraphic so called time"...

How about when you have a premanition / insight SEEING IN THE FUTURE then what you see in your insight actaully manifests ...

One is seeing the future IN THE NOW ....insight
      and
      one being In the NOW and feeling like it happened in the past .....dejavu

People should pay more attention to how this happens ....
      You can reveal lots to yourself by doing so...

The questions remains where are we right now ?

If we experince dejavu and Insights....

The following statement is a little out there but im going to put it out there anyways....

....the only answer I can come up with to date is that we are floating in our own minds.....

V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by SoulChild View Post
      ..well, I do feel that we are where we are at, at the time we are here, for a reason...
      Yep, I have to agree with you on that!

...I think we all know that things happens for a reason..usually..We know the basic rules/laws for our universe. We also know that rules/laws are made to be broken...
      Again, I agree with you!

...I say that because what I am about to state is not proven, but we can make an educated guess. I feel that you, me, God's Toy and all of us...Enigma music and the things we have in common, the things we talk about here at MW...is sort of meant to be...
      I feel exactly the same way!

Years ago when I first heard ENIGMA's music, not only was I stunned by its beauty, by something greater happened, there was a connection made and it rooted itself into my inner core, and I knew at that very moment I was connected to the Universe by 'an invisible thread' and I also knew that ENIGMA was something more than just 'special' .... it was .... sacred!

...We have control of our actions and destiny...but, I sure would not change anything as far as meeting all you guys here and EMB! Becoming a member of EMB and MW is playing a major role in my life...
      Yes, it has had the same effect on me as well.

...Even if we all end up going seperate ways...I will never forget you all, and you all have made your mark on my life. I don't feel that this is all for nothing...
      My love for, and connection to ENIGMA has naturally brought all of you into my life, which I am very thankful for, and I know that each of you is very special because all have that 'an invisible thread' connected to the fabric of the Universe.

And, even if we do end up 'going seperate ways', I hope we all will meet someday, whether its here on this planet in our lifetimes or in another realm in another time .... maybe like a Deja Vu?

...Sphinx, I think your De Ja Vu confirms that we are here.....the MW is here...and it's not all for nothing....
      Thank you SoulChild, and I feel the same as you!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
      Okay, as promised, I said I would post when I had a deja vu experience......

Well, I just had deja vu, here on MW!! reading GT's post....

I 'caught up' to it the deja vu experience at 'I have full control'....and it 'clicked' at the word 'handful'............?

What does that mean!? and can we say................WEIRD!!!!!

You gave me a shock just now, I was like " Eh did I post that in the wrong forum!" Need more coffee!
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by God's Toy View Post
      You gave me a shock just now, I was like " Eh did I post that in the wrong forum!" Need more coffee!
      Ah yes, the wonders of the right click, 'copy' and 'paste' can be rather shocking...............

Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out there GT!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...