• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: You must be my Lucky Star....

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Default You must be my Lucky Star....

....cause you shine on me wherever you are. .....Yep, I think Madonna has a 'lucky star'.....

Do you think some people are 'born' with a 'lucky star'? or Do you think people make their own luck?

I'll add my thoughts later on.....I am curious to know what your thoughts are on 'being born with a lucky star'?
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I think people can be in the right place at the right time...luck?...maybe....
      I do to some extent think we make our own luck though with our attitude and how we treat others....

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

nice thread Polly

Someone said to me recently that if they didn't have bad luck they would have no luck at all

I think you can create your own good luck, sometimes you have to work hard at it though. Sometimes something positive will happen in my life by chance and it will set in motion a string of positive events but unfortunately the same goes with negative events. One bad thing will happen and then a load of bad things will happen one after another.

Some people appear to be born lucky and everything they touch turns to gold, maybe they can attune to positive energy more readily than the next person.

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

I have always felt its down to your outlook on 'life' that brings you luck or not.

now this does not mean i am forgetting about my understandings of the laws on Karma. more that it works with it.

That is only my view however.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
      ....cause you shine on me wherever you are. .....Yep, I think Madonna has a 'lucky star'.....

Do you think some people are 'born' with a 'lucky star'? or Do you think people make their own luck?

I'll add my thoughts later on.....I am curious to know what your thoughts are on 'being born with a lucky star'?

Madonna showed us that the lucky star she was talking about was lucifer.

I don't believe in luck. I feel that things are up and down, round and round....like that of a ferrous wheel, or roller coaster. When something bad happens...what was happening before the bad thing? or after? it's like me with customers....I can have 9 great customers, and one bad one..... It's about balancement.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

No, I don't believe in Luck,not at all.......infact i don't prefer to use the word 'luck' in my vocabulary....It's such an over abused word everywhere,people expect to get 'Lucky' even to buy a movie ticket ?

I see it as plain 'chances'....chances you get to make it or break it,the more the chances you get the more you become successful in any given situation.....And there's a way to increase one's chances ,like having more friends and 'maintaining' them as friends for a long time,which in itself is a tough job(random thought )....it's all about networking ,a network of people who would be ready to offer some help to us at the time we need them.............So Bigger network - More people - More help or chances or even L LL LLu 'Luck'.

"There's nothing called 'Luck' for those who deserve it .Make yourself worthy of whatever you deserve".......This used to be my signature at the erstwhile EMB

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

what is luck ? something good that is seen by some as sort of out of the ordinary,out of the blue,unexpected,miracle ..i suppose for me the luck recipe would be a bit like this:

ingredients:

optimism
      strong belief system
      dedication
      great health mind body soul
      good friends
      seeing a good chance
      having focus
      living in the now

methods:

every day know in your thoughts what it is you want from the day and from your life ..hold it in you and feel happy to know it you have. meditate daily for those that need your healing ..

" BE PRESENT "