• Wtf
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Animal would You be?

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Default What Animal would You be?

If, you had the choice of being any animal in the world, what animal would you be?

It is a toss up for me...I would like to be either

a Panther: because they are in the cat family and I have always had an afinity for cats and I understand their ways. Panthers are also very smart and stealthy, they are independent, they are athletic, they are black (I love black), they have a wonderfully long tail, they are clean, they like sleeping, they are kind of like a Samuri; a loner, and they live in a warm climate.

Or I would like to be...

a Dolphin: because they are highly intelligent, playful, they are excellent swimmers, they like having friends and get alone with other creatures (well, Sharks maybe not so much), they too, can be independent, they are athletic, they are gray (another favourite colour of mine) they have a great sleek body, they eat fish (I like fish) and they, too, live in a warm environment.

Hmmm, I still can't decide....well, both are still very beautiful intelligent creatures!
      Last edited by Narnia; January 18th, 2009 at 02:39 PM.
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

A beautiful MAJESTIC graceful ELEPHANT...
      V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

All is full of love!
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I have always really liked Polar bears so i would like to be one of them. But I wouldn't be disappointed if I came back as a dolphin or whale

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hmm thats a hard one! Do I think of the animals I love or do I think of what I would like to be??? Judging on how some animals have been treated in their lives...hard one to call...and I love so many animals!
      I think the animal I already am is probably the one I shall remain as and to come back as....

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

mmm probably a cat, they sure know how to chill, All my cat does is eat, play with stuff and curl up in its warm little bed and sleep most of the day...sounds fantastic

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would probably say cat as well. I mean basically any cat...big or small. I wouldn't want to be an animal without any defenses...or limited defenses. I would prefer to be liked by humans...but, if I were in the wild, I would want to be fast, and fiesty!...LOL

is emotionally drained

I am:
      Bemused

not an aminal but a mammal, a whale~perhaps a blue whale or sperm whale...so majestic and powerful and graceful.
      What you allow, is what will continue

All is full of love!
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Interesting answer Lorri - I like it.

I wouldn't mind coming back as a house cat either. If i have a life anything like my own cat, then it would be a great one.

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Is it or wasn"t the question if you were and animal in the world ..what would you be?...
      not if you came back as an animal what you would want to be....?
      ??????????
      V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by planetlove View Post
      Is it or wasn"t the question if you were and animal in the world ..what would you be?...
      not if you came back as an animal what you would want to be....?
      ??????????
      V
      Yes you are right sweetie and I still have to say my answer has not changed. Anyone who knows me at all knows how much I love animals...all of them...I currently am sheltering 1 dog, 1 snake, 1 mammy cat and her three kittens and two other cats!!!
      Seeing how this particular animal (human one) treats other animals sometimes, I think I'll stay as I am. I can do more as I am

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      Hmm thats a hard one! Do I think of the animals I love or do I think of what I would like to be??? Judging on how some animals have been treated in their lives...hard one to call...and I love so many animals!
      I think the animal I already am is probably the one I shall remain as and to come back as....
      I understand your perspective Lorri!

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
      mmm probably a cat, they sure know how to chill, All my cat does is eat, play with stuff and curl up in its warm little bed and sleep most of the day...sounds fantastic
      Quote Originally Posted by little bird View Post
      Interesting answer Lorri - I like it.

I wouldn't mind coming back as a house cat either. If i have a life anything like my own cat, then it would be a great one.
      Hmmm, being the average house cat....the more I think about, Shadow and Mischa, have it pretty darn good....so it sounds good to me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      Yes you are right sweetie and I still have to say my answer has not changed. Anyone who knows me at all knows how much I love animals...all of them...I currently am sheltering 1 dog, 1 snake, 1 mammy cat and her three kittens and two other cats!!!
      Seeing how this particular animal (human one) treats other animals sometimes, I think I'll stay as I am. I can do more as I am
      I totally agree with you, Lorri, we as humans can do more to help our fellow creatures!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I thought it would be an easy question to answer... I been thinking for quite a whiel now about that... I'll give it some more thought before I post my animal .
      Nothing to say... silence is just beautiful

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

A bird of some sort. I love the idea of flying.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well I thought that being a dog would be cool - but then I would probably be sad and despondent if my master were neglecting me....while cats seem not to let things bother them as much. So while I'm thinking of this why not be a large cat like a lion or a tiger and hopefully be in a circus where I am fed well and mentaly stimulated.
      ...but it's probably a relative think; I'm sure earthworms and tortoises don't care what they are.

Nate

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Growing up, everyone said I was a cat. In fact, alot of folks called me Gato, spanish for cat. I seem to have a propensity for getting out of tight spots, clearly had nine lives, and was totally unpredictable when confronted.

But given a choice, Id be a stallion. But not just any stallion...a big ole war steed that gets your attention because he can quite easily stomp you, lol. like the ones the NYC Mounted cops you sometimes see on Times Square ride. Big horses..beautiful, powerful and graceful.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default animal

A Fox beautiful animal

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default My promise

I have made a promise to a friend to come back as his black wolf,
      and also been promised this.
      DangerBird.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default promise Black Wolf

That is a strong one DangerBird Black Wolf I had a pure white dog once that had the most beautiful blue eyes that when I looked at him I felt he was a White Worlk

Can I ask a question do any of you talk to your animal not saying we have become doctor Doolittle.

I have a dog for the last Seven year Scruffy got her from the Dog Shelter and its normally just me and her and sometime ther is a conversation going on between the 2 of us.

For ex last night she got out of my backyard my youngest son had not closed the gate and there I was whistling her to come home.

Took my car out and drove the street near to me then I start have a conversation with the man Michael need your help here friend and as I pulled into my drive without finding her who ran in behing the car you guess Scruffy the rip.

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

First, I would like to say it's been a real pleasure reading everyone's posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Black View Post
      Growing up, everyone said I was a cat. In fact, alot of folks called me Gato, spanish for cat. I seem to have a propensity for getting out of tight spots, clearly had nine lives, and was totally unpredictable when confronted.

But given a choice, Id be a stallion. But not just any stallion...a big ole war steed that gets your attention because he can quite easily stomp you, lol. like the ones the NYC Mounted cops you sometimes see on Times Square ride. Big horses..beautiful, powerful and graceful.
      Somehow, Jay, everything you have written here seems to be, not surprising and very accurate I might add, and it stands to reason that your 'Cat' or 'Gato' would evolve into something like a majestic stallion!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Flower View Post
      A Fox beautiful animal
      Hmm, a Fox is very fitting, it seems to me that you share traits of a Fox, smart, watchful and elusive but when seen and heard it's very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by DangerBird View Post
      I have made a promise to a friend to come back as his black wolf,
      and also been promised this.
      DangerBird.
      That is a beautiful promise! Somehow, I can see you being a beautiful Black Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Flower View Post
      ...Can I ask a question do any of you talk to your animal not saying we have become doctor Doolittle.
      Of course, you can ask For me, I speak to our cats, I don't carry on a conversation with them, but when I do speak to them, it's always nicely and very caring/loving.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Flower
      ...I have a dog for the last Seven year Scruffy got her from the Dog Shelter and its normally just me and her and sometime ther is a conversation going on between the 2 of us.

For ex last night she got out of my backyard my youngest son had not closed the gate and there I was whistling her to come home.

Took my car out and drove the street near to me then I start have a conversation with the man Michael need your help here friend and as I pulled into my drive without finding her who ran in behing the car you guess Scruffy the rip.
      When a bond of trust is built between you and your animal, they will always find their way home, no matter how long it takes.

Almost, this time last year, Shadow (our black Cat) went missing for 4 1/2 days. I called out for her everyday, once in n' while, hoping that she was making her back home and that if she heard me, she would know it was safe to come out into the open. Naturally, I was wicked worried that something bad had happened to her, but she eventually showed up to our backdoor one rainy night, meowing *as she always does*, looking scared, skinny and very dirty, and sticking to her tail was a "doggy donut" sticker. Well, I think she learned her lesson because she has never ventured out for more than a day since then.
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Yes!!

I guess I would be as sceptical as most hearing that someone has conversations with his cat, but seeing (or hearing) is beleiving.
      My cat Eddie the Cat or as more universally known as Yoda was
      brilliant and talked so clear anyone could understand him.
      He had a very keen sence of humour, I will never forget the first thing
      he said to me, I was feeding him and he got thuis sly look on his face,
      looked up at me and said, "Brian, right?", so I thought no can't be, but
      I'll play along, and said ,"ya that's me."...Then he replies," WOW!!,
      knows his own name , comes when he's called too!" HAHAHA,
      I really miss the little guy - I found out there really is a historical
      Yoda, in eastern folklore, a wise man.
      When he was just a kitten he came to me and bowed his head,
      and with a shaky and sincere voice he said,"I want to be called Yodi."
      (yes with an "i"), later in his life, he came over and told me ,"
      "Yoda is a name of power in many galaxies, use it as a friend."
      , thinking