• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Detoxing

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default Detoxing

After all the rich food and drink and lazing about we can tend to do this time of year...not to mention all the colds,coughs and flu spreading around, its always a good time to do a mini detox at this time of the year.

Drinking plenty of spring water helps flush out the liver and kidneys, bowels and bladder of toxins that build up but can take time to be eliminated from our system.
      Eating a bland but nutritious diet...plenty of whole foods like rice, pasta, fruit and vegetables (if you eat meat, stick to fish and chicken) will help. If you have been particularly naughty or have been suffering with ill health, a good multivitamin and mineral supplement will help.
      Herbal teas that can help are dandelion, nettle (use a little organic honey to sweeten as these can be bitter) and take two cups a day. You can also boost your immune system by taking echinecea or propolis.

Keep well and healthy in 2009
      HUGS

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yes, I agree...it's certainly time for detoxing. I agree with everything you stated...and actually, that is how I will start. I will then move on to something extremely difficult...something some people cannot do. I will begin a fast. It will be a liquid fast. Mostly water...but, I will juice fruit and veggies as well. While doing a liquid fast...after the third day..your immune system shuts down, and begins to rebuild itself. After the fifth day, you began to heal and cure yourself, and prevent things that you didn't even know you were are risk for. Last year in May, I have successfully completed a seven day liquid fast....with somedays water only, and some days had the veggie/juice. Like I said...it was very difficult, and preparation is needed. I will prepare following Crystalloris suggestions....then, I will go into the fast. I wanted to start at the very beginning of the year...but, it's not working out that way....but, I will keep you guys informed of when I will began and end. mental focus is needed as well.

Happy New Year, and thanks for the thread

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

An ionizing foot detox is a fast way to suck toxins out of the system in 30 mins...

If you can get a foot and hand detox at the same time it helps alot ...

Try it you will see.. and feel and look better in just 30 mins

V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hmm that sounds interesting!! I'll have to look out for that!! Thanks so much for sharing

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I have seen a comercial for that...I always wanted one. Now, I have confirmation that it works, I think I will try it!

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Chinese TEA.....JASMINE or any tea's have lots of anti oxidents

Using a Juicer ..is the a way to DETOX also as mentioned above...

All Fruits and Veggies ....

V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Detoxing thing is mostly a myth, that is If you are in normal health. In that case your liver and kidneys are only thing you need, but there is a bunch of products out there and people with obscene treatments that are willing to take money from not well informed people.. One of examples are various fasts which can be very harmful and usually involve taking some expensive sugar based product..

Religious type of fasts are (in most) not harmful and just to be clear I am not putting them in the same category as detox thing..

On the other hand if you are not 100% healthy or feel that something is wrong, then real medical doctor is only person who can help.. Things like detoxing or homeopathy and worthless and dangerous (3,284 people killed, 306,068 injured and over $2,815,114,000 in economic damages)..

Anyone who is serious about these things and other call them "alternative" types of treatments (which are usually unnecessary) should really check out this website:

http://www.whatstheharm.net/detoxification.html

Maybe I'm coming a bit to strong with this, but a lot of people die without any reason what so ever and its a real shame that so many lives are lost just for someone to make some money on people that think they are trying to make their lives better and there is a better way for that.. Eat right and drink plenty of water and visit doctor and dentist on regular basis even if its only for a checkup and you will be fine...

I love drinking fresh juice and tea.. My favorite juice is a mix of orange and pineapple and my favorite tea is Green Tea with Jasmin, but they are what they are, juice and tea, nutritious and healthy and tasty, but with no special properties to cure things that just don't exist..
      Last edited by Samael; January 24th, 2009 at 10:09 PM.

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

thanks for that info ..

i strongly believe in the detoxing of the system...
      its simple and natural....
      there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion ...
      with all the highly processed foods there are out there and with the amount of disease.....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure its the crap that people put in there mouths that block all there organs from functioning well and causing disease.......
      i spoke to one of the medics that worked with me once..
      I said if you take a drop of my blood what will you see....in there ...
      she said .....you would not belive how toxic people's blood is now than it used to be then.....
      together with enviromental factors water additives and pollution....
      One must do this now ....
      Clean out or die out is what you must look at ...
      look at the facts....

Plus for every good thing that somebody says THE EGO MIND Of someone else must attack....its the way of the world .....

V

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I am detoxing as we speak! I am doing a 7 day herbal remedy, and I will finish it off with a 3 day fast. I am loving the results thus far, and this is only day two...I have been walking and stretching, and everything is going as planned.

Follow me.....

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default good for you

I'm doing some of that myself,
      I know my system is sorely toxic, and I was feeling the fight between'
      the toxins and the herbs, I'm told that detox herbs iniially set the toxins
      free in your body, so you may feel a bit of a war going on, the remedy
      for that I was told is alot of water,
      To your health,
      DangerBird.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks DB, and yes you are right! the only problem is...that when I change my diet, or reduce my food intake..I sort of want any intake...and then I tend to put water off and therefore causing me to have to force myself to drink the water. Its the same way when I fast. I just don't want to loose focus, and sometimes when I think of drinking water, I think it may make me hungry? I don't know, something about that mentally with me. Anyway, so this is day 4 for me, and the first three days, I had a severe headache, and now it's finally gone. So, I defintely feel the herbs doing their job, but I think fasting is the ultimate...so, I am looking forward to that three day fast at the end. i am actually getting tired of these herbs, and it's only for 7 days.

Good luck to you, and I shall keep you all posted

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Ohya

I couldn't sleep last night cause of a terrible headache from the detoxing
      process, sure hope it's worth it aye.
      Peace and Love,
      Brian.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

The idea of doing a Detox Diet/Fast really has tickled my fancy recently ....

I know, for me, right now is not the best time for carrying out a Detox successfully ... but I have intentions on going through with one in about a month ... soon after the opening.

I have been doing some research on Detox Diets on and off for the past few weeks and seeing the number of Detoxing ways leads me to think it is very important to make it a very personalized Detox Diet/Fast Plan for myself, since this will be the first time I plan on doing one.

I will report back with my plan and schedule when it's all drawn up in about a month. I am looking forward to it greatly!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yes please share Polly, because I need to do a month's worth of detoxing. I did already do the seven day thing, with pills, but, I didn't really like that. I think fasting is the ultimate detoxing, but I have not found the motivation to do it yet.

I recently found motivation to run again, because I went to Myrtle Beach, and went joggin on the beach.....and I loved it! Now, I am ready to run again! and get tanned while doing it. So, now all I need is to get my body right with a detox plan.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

do you guys have any idea how all this talk of detox sounds to someone who grew up in the inner city? he he. its a good thing i know yall aint no junkies lol

seriously though, never done a detox thing in my life and if I started now Id probably just find out that Im already dead....

wait

been there, done that

what do you do for an encore after that?????

jay sliters away with a wild crazed look in his eye whispering..."water, i need buckets of water...yeah thats the ticket"

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Black View Post
      ... jay sliters away with a wild crazed look in his eye whispering..."water, i need buckets of water...yeah thats the ticket" ...
      ...................... ........... Good one Jay!

Well, being a female myself (and it has been a drag at times) ... but as I have been getting older and feeling the 'changes' in my bod ... I am feeling an increasing need to try a 'Detox' plan.
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Black View Post
      do you guys have any idea how all this talk of detox sounds to someone who grew up in the inner city? he he. its a good thing i know yall aint no junkies lol

seriously though, never done a detox thing in my life and if I started now Id probably just find out that Im already dead....

wait

been there, done that

what do you do for an encore after that?????

jay sliters away with a wild crazed look in his eye whispering..."water, i need buckets of water...yeah thats the ticket"
      I kinda "blame" medias and self proclaimed experts that are looking for a fast way to get some money

To be honest a hole thing scars me a bit. Few months ago I meet a woman which clams she can cure AIDS with her quantum medicine machine. It looks like a little black box that is connected to a PC with some port and patient or a "sucker" has two electrodes on his or hers fingers and this machine opens chakras and then sends some quantum waves to cure a person or something. I was scared, very scared when I sow that, this woman should be in jail. Its a total nonsense.

Its not my intention to offend anyone's belief system, but medicine is not, that is should not be based on belief, but science and that woman clearly leaked some if not a lot of science and some common sense.

As for chakras, quantum waves, I totally respect if people believe in these things, I poses decent amount of knowledge about them, but I don't believe.

What scares me and makes me upset is people trying to make money out of someone else suffering.
      Last edited by Samael; April 25th, 2009 at 10:45 PM.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default detox herbs

There are some very good herb tea's that detoxify, the formula I tried made
      me feel like hell for about 24 hours, that's the toxens free in system,
      so flush it out, I was really quite surprised.
      The herbs are probaly easier on the body..and some people just don't
      like pill, I don't trust the vast majority of them,
      ANyway good luck with it
      DangerBird.