• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Remember Me? I Need a Hug! Sos

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Remember Me? I Need a Hug! Sos

My husband just committed suicide.

I am stunned, in shock, 100% alone, with no one to help, a lifelong-awaited dream home I now cannot afford to keep, and seven precious little fur children I will lose my mind to have to lose, too.

Just recently lost my only sister, who was my rock, and then my love of my life pomeranian, who I adored and loved "like I gave birth to him."

I was just barely getting functional again after so much intense grief, and now this.

The Universe just won't ever let me be happy. Every time I find peace it is shattered away from me.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Btw...The only reason I disappeared from here is because my husband, who was seriously, pathologically jealous of me, stalked me all over the Internet and had found me here, where I had a much needed sanctuary, but it became too excruciatingly painful that he was invading my sanctuary here and haunting me with it all the time, trying to use my own 'big words' around me to reveal he'd found me.

He so desperately wanted to be a "genius," too, (no he didn't, it's a nightmare responsibility), was so intimidated by the complexity of my writings (here and elsewhere), and started threatening a few weeks ago to destroy my beautiful buddha collection away from me as punishment, and my precious seven little dogs. And now he has.

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

This saddens me, but I am glad to read that you and your precious fur children have survived physically.
      On behalf of the Mysterious Wisdom family, let me send you the hugs that you need.
      Continue reading and visiting, for this site is always an oasis amid chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by MystEerieUsOne View Post
      My husband just committed suicide.

I am stunned, in shock, 100% alone, with no one to help, a lifelong-awaited dream home I now cannot afford to keep, and seven precious little fur children I will lose my mind to have to lose, too.

Just recently lost my only sister, who was my rock, and then my love of my life pomeranian, who I adored and loved "like I gave birth to him."

I was just barely getting functional again after so much intense grief, and now this.

The Universe just won't ever let me be happy. Every time I find peace it is shattered away from me.

All is full of love!
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'm so sorry you have been through such a terrible time of late. At the same time, I am glad that you're away from elements of pain and hurt and distress in your life. The loss of your sister and fur baby is especially difficult too and I extend a huge big hug to you and your fur babies. I'm so glad you have them for comfort beside you and hope that they continue to bring you such joy and love.

Glad you came back to where you felt you could be "you" and hope you know we are all here for you.

Much love
      Kiera

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you so much. Feels good to be 'home.' There is soooo much genuine love here and I have missed being able to feel that love for so long.

I'm an emotional wreck from so much intense grief and I don't need to be beaten up and beaten down right now.

This is truly an extraordinary and gifted place. I so need its sanctuary right now.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Sending much love your way

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

my heart goes out to you - a splash of light to your emotional body also to help heal - I am with you always
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you so much, everyone. This is really traumatic to be going through, totally alone.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Dearest Mysty ...

Oh my goodness, I am truly shocked and sadden by this awful news!!

As, Anjou said, Mysterious Wisdom, is a place where you can come and feel safe amid the chaos and find some peace and warm love -- a place to let your thoughts unwind. My goodness, I hope you're doing all right, getting through the day, making sure that you're eating and taking care of yourself.

Breathing.

And of course we remember you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

(((((Über HUGS)))))
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is emotionally drained

I am:
      Bemused

Hugs to you. You are not alone, you are never alone. You have us. May you find the strength you need to overcome your darkness and find the light that you seek.
      What you allow, is what will continue