those of you who have known me for a time and know some of my personal story, know that I had a death experience that seem to open up my portals of sight by allowing me to see what I have described as threads.

I have never really been able to explain what precisely they are except to say that I can read them and do an instantaneous and intuitive predictive analysis of events. I have in the ensuing years found other "seers: that can also see the threads, all of us awakened through some kind of trauma.

Today, I received an email from one of those "others" that said nothing but provided a simple link. The moment I saw it, I knew that what I was reading about was in fact what we came to know as threads. Here's the thing, besides the fact that I can, with some effort actually see what the article describes, it appears that my original instincts were dead on. Ive always maintained that what I saw was the very fabric of space/time itself - dark matter. And here's an article that implies exactly that.

I even named my art after that belief. Black Ether actually means dark matter and Tendrils of a Memory is a reference to the threads which I have also called tendrils of the creation engine's memory.

I gotta tell you, I saw this article nd my senses went on overdrive and every cell in me is tingling....

http://www.iflscience.com/space/dark...ts-and-stars-0