• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: What sitcom you have seen entirely?

is ~ Enigmatic Soul...

I am:
      Innocent

Post What sitcom/tv-show you have seen entirely?

Ok, i don't know if there's a such kind of topic, but i think it's interesting to share here all sitcoms and or tv-shows that we watched entirely from the first episode to the last one...

Mine...

Grey's Anatomy - one of the best tv-shows i watched, from the first episodes, in just few months, i saw all episodes, even 3 - 4 episodes every day... Meredith, Christina Yang, Derek, Alex, Izzy, are few characters to name from this great sitcom.

V (Visitors) '2009 - a tv-show of two seasons about an ET invasion on Earth, at first with good intentions with the objective to dominate our entire planet. this sitcom follows the same pattern of the old sitcom - V from 1984. The actual sitcom had only 2 seasons, because its production was canceled for a unknown reason, not to mention that this sitcom was full of speculations regarding conspiracy theory.

OZ - One of the best tv-shows regarding life in prison - a real drama of inmates, traffic drugs and all sort kind of bad things that goes in a prison - Characters are memorable ones, Pancamo, O'Riley and his lunatic brother, father Mukada, Schillinger, minister Said, Alvarez are few of the characters who teached a world about humans weakness.

The AMAZING RACE - A team of 10-11 or 12 peoples starts in a journey adventure around the world for 1 Million $ which is won by the last team who manage to remain in top three and to finish 1st place the race. from the first day i knew that it should became mandatory for every being to participate once in a life to this kind of contest, where you have the opportunity to learn about new cultures and peoples different habits.

Seinfeld - a classic masterpiece - Jerry Seinfeld, Elaine, George, Kramer, Newman - these names says ALL!
      Married with Children - Another ONE - Al bundy, a poor shoes salesman, who is married with a red "monster", the rest, follows a classic line of a great success comedy!

*As a short note, with Married with Children and/or Seinfeld, i sleep almost every night.

Now... it's your turn my friends...
      Last edited by Enkde; August 31st, 2014 at 09:13 AM. Reason: tv-show word added...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

I will respond to this we i get a little more computer time.. but for now, wonderful to see ya!
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Survivor! Not quite a sitcom but can't miss an episode of that. I WAS into The Amazing Race but my interest faded with time mainly due to their schedule here. Um, anyone into The Strain by any chance?
      - Gigita

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hmm hate to say it but from my understanding of the word SitCom (Situation Comedy) means that in the list, only Seinfeld and Married with Children are really sitcoms... the rest are tv shows for sure but not sitcoms.

Having said that I do love Married with Children! as Al is wonderful.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

I have seen most of the Seinfeld episodes (close to all of them). Every now and then, one I have never seen pops up unexpectedly to amuse me.

The only situation comedy that I know I have seen in its entirety is Fawlty Towers.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

As I rarely watch TV, one my sons put me onto recently was Big Bang Theory. I have to say, I love Sheldon!!!!