• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Hello again...

is ~ Enigmatic Soul...

I am:
      Innocent

Smile Hello again...

Hello world,

I decided to come back here, on this place, where i was member from 2008, when EMB has gone away and even if i had some difficulties in accepting some complicated things regarding my way of thinking about some ideology and at least, in those years, i had to learn a little from every corner of my life and to decide what is the proper way to get on.

of course, it was not, it is not and it will not be easy, but, peoples are different with different ways of life, not to mention that everyone is unique in his own image/way...

enough with that elaborate speech, few peoples from here i know them from the old EMB, i even have some friends in my facebook, of course, many peeps are new and i hope i can feel again the old EMB deja vu...

cheers...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hey florin

Well well well, this is a turn up for the books indeed! I hope your doing well and life is being good to you.

My friend (and yes you always have been) it is good to see you on our forums once more Yea the forums are very quite now thanks to these who left us for pastures new but the core of what made the EMB, what it was at heart, is still around and show up from time to time to post with us. I suppose that's because of the link we all had back then and some would say, we still do, helps to keep us strong in the subconscious of the core family group... even if we don't all talk to each over the internet, we all connect in many ways when needed.

I have never really turned the lights off on MW (it has come close now and then) as I still feel it's needed but I don't really know why. but then I did say it will stand until all have abandoned it so I suppose its here until I'm left talking to myself.... who knows, maybe people will rejoin us one day or maybe this is it's long slow goodbye...

Anyhoo, in the time you have been away from the boards for myself at least I have seen much change around in my life, our little girl is 6 and a half now.... yep it's true, times fly's! I have made peace with myself for the most part and have told the world about my ......

OK i'll stop there as more info is Here...

You are most welcome back and I really hope you stop by often to say hi, we are never far away as this is all that remains of the place we use to call home...

Peace to you..

Peter
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Sometimes finding peace with everything we have going in our lives might just be the way to being happy or at least Ok. I personally have found peace with my own situations. Going one day at a time. Even though I personally don't frequent the board, the thought of the place where we could possibly unite again be gone, scares and saddens me. I know it might be a labor keeping this up, Peter. Thank you.

Florin, nice to see you here buddy!

is I always wanted to be a
      wizard.

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Welcome back Florin! Good to see you're posting here again.
      I Spread My Wings Over The Universe

is ~ Enigmatic Soul...

I am:
      Innocent

hi guys,

many thanks for your kind words...

Peter - you're a great man, i knew that from the 1st day i interacted with you on EMB and, i am glad your daughter is has grown up and now she is 6 years old, i remember even now, that i liked very much the name you and Kiera gave her - Seryn, if i am not wrong and i hope she is ok in her time, i know that, because i have a sister with few health problems, she is living in a special center , even if its not easy to talk about it, even if i have my bad side, i hope too someday, that this world will be a better place for all peoples.