You know it's funny, I never wanted to do one of these things.

Suppose I never wanted anyone to see this side of me... I felt they had no reason too I guess. I mean, they didn't need to know anything more than what I choose to tell em right? So this 'age of internet' goes, we share what we choose to let people think they see the real us, the best side of us.... so I don't need to say/show/do anything more about it then? cool! OK lets say no more and move on...

Like you already know GT, Peter and Sumedha anyway don't you? we are one in the same, a guy obsessed with tech in all it's forms, my obsession or focus lately (10 yeas plus) is phones, tablets, computers tech, then there is a guy wanting to be forever alone (read: on my own, in my own world, that means with nobody else here but myself) with myself, my mind and my ideas about how this universe works. Also here is a Buddhist, seeing kerma in everyday life while doing my best to be on the right side of it.

But lately I have been looking back over the years of this life so far and while learning so much in that process about myself, I have over and again been reminded that at the very least some of you guys need a little bit of knowledge about me, something I never said before to anyone in computer land before (well here anyway) however I suspected some of you have always known. Still reading eh? Ok we move on.

A little background then? OK. Growing up I didn't understand why people didn't just say what they meant, I mean they did kinda but it was always in a silly non logical way that wasn't very efficient and took far too long to just say what you meant!!! It was this difference that made me think they were wrong, backward, unevolved and so I tended to avoid people like this.
Many years on we have the internet forums, social media and while Ive become much better at 'getting it' (or at least pretending too) sometimes it's even harder to understand what someones feeling within the post if they don't clearly state it out and if I had trouble understanding it I would tend to just avoid answering for fear of misunderstanding your point.

So this brings me to today, this thread and this post, my question to you is. Was I dismissive or cutting to your point of view? on here, EMB, my open twitter account (@gods_toy if your wondering) or other forums I use? Or maybe I came across as uncaring in my reply? sometimes I'm just was unable to find the right way to react to what you said (read: didn't really know how to)... so I didn't... Maybe I just didn't know what to do next so I froze and did nothing...

Well for the most part the quick answer is 'I'm not wired up like most of you' some of you already know this, and believe me it pains me to not just get to the point of this thread and say it!! So OK the full, final and ultimate answer is what you need and here it is:

My name is Peter and I have Aspergers syndrome.