• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Visions

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Visions

I have visions but lately I've been having them less and less any advice on how to get them going again. And also any info on dreams and visions thank you

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

I also am getting less now than I use too but that could be because I'm letting this reality suck me in more and more lately.

Mostly for me at least, I tend to daydream them more now than night dream (if you follow) Ive found letting your mind just go where it wants to and stop being 'Here' does it for me. Some Enigma on the stereo and you're away!

Had one today infact but it was the first in a long while and was only a moment of time of my boss asking to to move something... Use to be able to send myself messages at one point (suppose just to prove it was 'real')

(Nice to see a new member, welcome!)
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Perhaps there is currently an interference going on, blocking the energy or pathway of visions from being received ... it seems my visions have been put on pause shall we say. And as GT said ... I too, have been letting myself get sucked into it this 'reality' which always fogs my mind. But there is definitely something in the air - it's a matter of letting it pass ... without being too effected by it - whatever it may be!?!

And thanks Looking4info for brining up the topic ... it's been on my mind lately ... but way back in the recesses.
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Yep polly, its been on my mind too of late but never when i had a chance to post it... Or at least i forgot when i had a chance.

Still, its interesting that we are feeling this change, wonder if more members feel the same?..
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Hm!?! That's a good queston GT!!

Perhaps, for the vision connection to be open again, one needs to reconnect/ground and center oneself ... whether be through music, yoga, breathing, meditation, etc.
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I keep tossing and turning in my sleep and waking up in the middle of the night. I don't know how to meditate either lol I'm just new. I've had visions since I was a teen but just started looking for info

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Looking4info View Post
      I keep tossing and turning in my sleep and waking up in the middle of the night. I don't know how to meditate either lol I'm just new. I've had visions since I was a teen but just started looking for info
      Ah well, that's ok ... we all start somewhere!! We have another thread that is rather indepth on the subject of meditation. Meditating can seem daunting at first ... but it's quite simple really. The first thing about meditating is your breathing. Find some quiet time, say 5 mins to 15 mins during your day, to just sit (with good posture), close your eyes and focus on your breathing ... taking in long breathes with your core (diaphragm) and breathing out with your core.

Ok, so, let's try this link thing again (maybe it'll work) Starting Meditation .... if the link doesn't work click here ==> http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/sh...ght=Meditation

I'm curious ... what kind of Visions have you been having all these years!?!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hi Looking4info. I have to agree....the more we allow ourselves to become part of the world, this human society...the illusions become stronger. The more we connect to Source, the greater our reality becomes and then we can tap into all that is connected to Source.
      Many people are losing their abilities as they are buying into 'societal' views of reality. All that you are living in, exist in, are working in, is illusion. It is temporary. The Source, the Universe, the Divine or whatever works for you, is the reality. When we get out of existing in our heads and live in our hearts, this connection will get stronger and stronger over time. The more we are in Nature and power places around the planet, the greater that connection increases.
      As has been said here, meditation helps bring our focus back but this is something that needs practice and also is something we have to consciously decide to do.
      Polly has already given you the link for some info that has been posted.

Over the past two years, I have consciously chosen to disconnect from society/media including tv/radio/newspapers as this is just more illusion. I remain connected to like minded friends via the internet or personally. But I have chosen to step out of the so called society we have to live in to allow my spirit to remain connected to Source. The more distractions we have, the greater the loss of that connection and sadly this society is all about the distractions.

Much love.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Narnia View Post

Ah well, that's ok ... we all start somewhere!! We have another thread that is rather indepth on the subject of meditation. Meditating can seem daunting at first ... but it's quite simple really. The first thing about meditating is your breathing. Find some quiet time, say 5 mins to 15 mins during your day, to just sit (with good posture), close your eyes and focus on your breathing ... taking in long breathes with your core (diaphragm) and breathing out with your core.

Ok, so, let's try this link thing again (maybe it'll work) Starting Meditation .... if the link doesn't work click here ==> http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/sh...ght=Meditation

I'm curious ... what kind of Visions have you been having all these years!?!
      I have visions of things that will happen and dreams with meaning but I'm not sure how to translate them I usually have to have help

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Looking4info View Post
      I have visions of things that will happen and dreams with meaning but I'm not sure how to translate them I usually have to have help
      As they are your dreams/visions, you will need to listen to your own inner voice and learn to trust your instincts. Some people may generalise meanings but ultimately, we all have to find our own interpretation honey. There are some good books out there which can give your some pointers on dream interpretations.