Blog Entries

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
      -Editted due to length-
      My life is one of solitude.
      In 1985 I learned that I had contracted HIV from my partner of six months. Being commited to the relationship, my partner and I went on to have a terrific and proporous life together. My partner died from complications of AIDS in 1993, as I set at his bedside holding his hand. I witnessed his spirit leave his body as a circle of light opened in the northwest corner of the rooms ceiling (approx. 3' in dia.) I watched as my partner approached his mother who was sleeping at the foot of his bed. He paused there for a moment then proceeded to 'float' around the foot of the bed and approached myself where I was seated. He embraced me around my shoulders and when he did I could feel his spirit throught-out my upper torso. He also triggered something within me that had been dormant up until that point in time. He released me and floated up to the circle of light that had opened in the ceiling. I noticed two beings of light (for lack of a more accurate term), one on either side of the circle. My partner passed up through the circle followed by the two beings of light. The circle closed behind them after they had passed through it.
      [And now that everyone reading this thinks I'm in need of serious psychiatric meds and help...]
      I was born with active psychic abilities. Both tested and confirmed by psychiatrist and psychologist. The experience that I had had with my partner dying and his 'spiritual embrace' triggered my abilities to jump into hyper-drive.
      I had chosen this area because it was where my mother was born, raised, and died. As well as my two younger sisters lived seventeen miles north of where I had chosen to live.
      Following a roll over accident at 75 miles per hour [pardon me for not converting to metric] in which I sustained a head injury. A series of events occurred that lead to my adbrupt 'Awakening', Enlightenment.
      I found that I not only had the psychic abilities I had lived with up to that time, but also a number of other psychic abilities. And most importantly I had Awakened. I had become Enlightened.
      The details of the many events which occurred during and after my Awakening I'll save for another post, when and where appropriate.
      In 1998 I was diagnosed with lung cancer and full blown AIDS.
      I live in Iowa, USA because of the exceptional medical care provided to me here.
      I am disabled (physically) and am unable to do so much of what had been my life for so long. However, I am still very much Awake and Aware of my true Self and my interconnectedness with all things Universal.
      There is so much I can share in this introduction. But, I feel it best to close this here. And as mentioned above, bring other details to light in other post and threads.
      My name is Michael Joseph Walker and I am Alive and Enlightened.
      It's very good to meet you all.
      Your among good people here.
      Welcome and Peace to you.

Shalom/ Saalam

~Genesis

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Genesis, thank you. And yes, I'm finding that there are very good people here including yourself.
      Thank you again. Thank you all very much.

Growth Through Adversity

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Will65 View Post
      Hello to EveryoneI am Will From Tasmania down under,Thought i would come and see what is happenin'.Nice to see some familiar names again!!!
      Gidday Will ..good to see you here too ! hows the weather in tassie ?

" BE PRESENT "

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Red View Post
      Just wanted to say "hello" and nice to see all the familiar people on board. Thanks for inviting me. I'll re-introduce for anyone who doesn't know me - my name is Shirley. My screen name has to do with the various "shades of red" I colour my hair (or should I say my good friend Kirk colours for me).

As you can probably tell by some of my spellings I'm a Canadian and consider myself to be a person who treats people as I would like to be treated. I do lose my faith in mankind periodically, but then something wonderful usually happens to bring me back around.

I'm a single mom of a terrific teenage boy - actually a young man now at age 16 and have started taking credit for his upbringing as I've been a single parent most of his life.

I'm still exploring the entire site, so will add into discussions as I get a chance to browse them. I don't spend as much time on the computer as I used to and generally have to tag team it with my son for its use. Yes we're a single computer family, like most of our electronics in the house.
      hi and nice to see you here ..

" BE PRESENT "

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
      -Editted due to length-
      My life is one of solitude.
      In 1985 I learned that I had contracted HIV from my partner of six months. Being commited to the relationship, my partner and I went on to have a terrific and proporous life together. My partner died from complications of AIDS in 1993, as I set at his bedside holding his hand. I witnessed his spirit leave his body as a circle of light opened in the northwest corner of the rooms ceiling (approx. 3' in dia.) I watched as my partner approached his mother who was sleeping at the foot of his bed. He paused there for a moment then proceeded to 'float' around the foot of the bed and approached myself where I was seated. He embraced me around my shoulders and when he did I could feel his spirit throught-out my upper torso. He also triggered something within me that had been dormant up until that point in time. He released me and floated up to the circle of light that had opened in the ceiling. I noticed two beings of light (for lack of a more accurate term), one on either side of the circle. My partner passed up through the circle followed by the two beings of light. The circle closed behind them after they had passed through it.
      [And now that everyone reading this thinks I'm in need of serious psychiatric meds and help...]
      I was born with active psychic abilities. Both tested and confirmed by psychiatrist and psychologist. The experience that I had had with my partner dying and his 'spiritual embrace' triggered my abilities to jump into hyper-drive.
      I had chosen this area because it was where my mother was born, raised, and died. As well as my two younger sisters lived seventeen miles north of where I had chosen to live.
      Following a roll over accident at 75 miles per hour [pardon me for not converting to metric] in which I sustained a head injury. A series of events occurred that lead to my adbrupt 'Awakening', Enlightenment.
      I found that I not only had the psychic abilities I had lived with up to that time, but also a number of other psychic abilities. And most importantly I had Awakened. I had become Enlightened.
      The details of the many events which occurred during and after my Awakening I'll save for another post, when and where appropriate.
      In 1998 I was diagnosed with lung cancer and full blown AIDS.
      I live in Iowa, USA because of the exceptional medical care provided to me here.
      I am disabled (physically) and am unable to do so much of what had been my life for so long. However, I am still very much Awake and Aware of my true Self and my interconnectedness with all things Universal.
      There is so much I can share in this introduction. But, I feel it best to close this here. And as mentioned above, bring other details to light in other post and threads.
      My name is Michael Joseph Walker and I am Alive and Enlightened.
      It's very good to meet you all.
      welcome here friend ..sorry it has taken to this moment to say so ..im intrigued by your story ..such strength ..i look forward to your insight here ..
      Rana xx

" BE PRESENT "

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Hello Rana.
      Your warm welcome is very appreciated. I truly look forward to sharing with you.
      Thank you again.
      Michael

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I haven't read this thread for a while so I've missed some introductions (shame on me). Glad to see that MiLady Shady is back here and a big welcome to you Michael!
      I would really love to kiss you but I just ... shaved my hair.

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

Tyvm Patrik for the 'Big' warm welcome.
      It's nice to meet you here.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well it's been a while - life seems to be getting busier again for me. Just caught up on all the intros on this thread.

May I say thanks for the welcoming words to me and thanks to Michael for sharing his story. I don't think you need help either - I think you're blessed with a gift that would sometimes be wonderful and sometimes very tragic. I know several people who have various degrees of the same gift and they've all enriched my life in a variety of ways. Kind of like this place and the EMB board and the people who I've met there.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The EMB is dead, no more, gone for ever, may it R.I.P

This has been a test post.

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Will65 View Post
      Hello to EveryoneI am Will From Tasmania down under,Thought i would come and see what is happenin'.Nice to see some familiar names again!!!
      hey WILL , hmm deja vu ..and not from EMB welcomes either ..did i welcome you already here ? i cant see i have ..thought i did ..any ways hyello and wlecome here ..
      Rana x
      Last edited by Rana; June 17th, 2009 at 02:43 PM.

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Out from the deep

Hi.
      It's too difficult for me to explain how I feel after coming here.
      Not many active users come here but infinite ideas are probably discussed and it's fun to push the limits. Names are possibly changed but the atmosphere is the same or I feel in this way!
      I'm Masoud, pronounced:/mæs'ʉd/ and from... Iran! I usually prefer not to mention my nationality and the reason is people strange reactions I've noticed!! But as I said it's time to push the limits, isn't it?
      I joined EMB when I was 16. Now as an 18 year old boy who is just studying all day long to enter university I again found some place to rest and listen and write! "18 feels kinda like 17, only I can buy a gun and pilot a hovercraft ."
      I am also interested in a few things: Universe and E=mc^2, Enigma, Tennis!
      BTW the avatar shows Patty Schnyder (now aged 30) in the Australian Open!
      Last edited by mcheraghimn; May 31st, 2009 at 08:12 AM.

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mcheraghimn View Post
      Hi.
      Not many active users come here
      Umm from where? All the active members are here... Maybe whats left behind (from were you came) is now seen as 'active' perhaps? or your thinking of an old dead forum that once was...

Anyway nuff about that lost dog, Welcome to MW Masoud!
      May you have fun posting with US and we hope you enjoy your time and open your mind to the wonders all around.
      Remember we love an open mind and your not punished for being you...

If you need help using the forum please just call on any of our fine mods or myself.

Welcome for sure.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Hi.
      Hey Masoud Hello and Welcome to MW! ... Well if you're diggin' the Universe, E=mc^2 and MC=E (he-he my own enigmatic way of saying ENIGMA) then you found a great place to be, for sure! As for anything tennis related ... well, I dare say I wouldn't be much fun in that court cause I know nothing about it, .... but plenty of great discussions do get thrown around here so, you should have lots o' fun!!

Cheers!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Greets and welcome.

Interesting history.. I wouldnt be asshamed of it in the least.

Cheers and hope you enjoy MW.

Genesis

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Hi.
      It's too difficult for me to explain how I feel after coming here.
      Not many active users come here but infinite ideas are probably discussed and it's fun to push the limits. Names are possibly changed but the atmosphere is the same or I feel in this way!
      I'm Masoud, pronounced:/mæs'ʉd/ and from... Iran! I usually prefer not to mention my nationality and the reason is people strange reactions I've noticed!! But as I said it's time to push the limits, isn't it?
      I joined EMB when I was 16. Now as an 18 year old boy who is just studying all day long to enter university I again found some place to rest and listen and write! "18 feels kinda like 17, only I can buy a gun and pilot a hovercraft ."
      BTW the avatar shows Patty Schnyder (now aged 30) at the Australian Open!
      hi ..i was at the emb also ,and im sure if you found your way here it is meant to be for some reason, thanks for sharing ..i look forward to your posts

rana

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hi and welcome Masoud...glad to have you here.
      Lorri

is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Blog Entries

A very warm Welcome to you Masoud. I'm very glad you've come to spend time with us. And I truly look forward to your posting and sharing in discussions with us all here at MW.
      "Hello And Welcome" -Enigma

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I just read through some of the posts, the introductions. While I've taken the last several days to read through the forum discussions and I have had an idea what many of you are like and how you think, the introductions you have posted really helped to me see a bigger picture.

The "brother" of my heart recomended your site to me.

I live in Colorado, close to the foothills. I'm a father four wonderful children and I have a true life companion by my side. At the moment I'm also a stay at home dad and am loving it. I've been a part of many spiritual groups on the internet over the years and have done everything from the creation to admin. to simply being a regular member and I have to say... I like simply being a member the best In our home, practicing our spirituality is a way of life not just a way to live.

I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know all of you.

brother
      äîìëåú ùì àìåäéí òí áê