• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hi! From me, I'm new here!

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

Oooops..... I forgot someone. Shame on me.

Welcome onboard of the interstellar cruiseship MW, Will65.

Just sit back and relax while we will take you on a trip to the outer realms of the universe.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I've always felt really comfortable with all of you and will definitely attempt to check in on a regular basis and actually contribute to this wonderful place.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Good to see you Shady

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Hello and Welcome Shades of Red! It's great to be seeing you again!

And, I am so happy to finally learn the background of your, very cool username, I might add!

Well, have fun, post often and stick around Shady Shirley!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I still can't believe I was so bright with my user name and it fits me so well. Some days I do have strokes of genius, sadly not full time.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Just want to remind any new members to maybe post a little about themselves...to help us all get to know one another

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      Just want to remind any new members to maybe post a little about themselves...to help us all get to know one another
      If I understand correctly, the members here are migratory birds, let's say, from the EMB?

To the rest, I go by many monikers... Hey You, Shalott, Jenn (2 n's please) to name a few. I reside in the south-western regions of Ontario, Canada. I am closest to Lake Huron of the 5 Great Lakes. I hope to someday in the near future to live on it's shores.

My music interests are very wide ranged and I'm always willing to try anything new in that respect. I recently took up knitting, and also enjoy reading (when I have time) listening to music, amateur photography and web design (although that aspect is sorely lacking right now in terms of interest) I like to think I have a very open mind and love learning new things and ways of life.
      ~Shalott
      "We do not own the earth, we are part of it."
      ~Chief Seattle~

My Blog | Last.fm | Current Weather

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Shalott View Post
      .... If I understand correctly, the members here are migratory birds, let's say, from the EMB? ....
      HA! That's a good one, Jenn!!

We are birds of an enigmatic feather that have been pushed from our natural habitat and have found refuge in the comfy nest of MW, which we now call our new home!!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Default The Rythems Of My Psyche

-Editted due to length-
      My life is one of solitude.
      In 1985 I learned that I had contracted HIV from my partner of six months. Being commited to the relationship, my partner and I went on to have a terrific and proporous life together. My partner died from complications of AIDS in 1993, as I set at his bedside holding his hand. I witnessed his spirit leave his body as a circle of light opened in the northwest corner of the rooms ceiling (approx. 3' in dia.) I watched as my partner approached his mother who was sleeping at the foot of his bed. He paused there for a moment then proceeded to 'float' around the foot of the bed and approached myself where I was seated. He embraced me around my shoulders and when he did I could feel his spirit throught-out my upper torso. He also triggered something within me that had been dormant up until that point in time. He released me and floated up to the circle of light that had opened in the ceiling. I noticed two beings of light (for lack of a more accurate term), one on either side of the circle. My partner passed up through the circle followed by the two beings of light. The circle closed behind them after they had passed through it.
      [And now that everyone reading this thinks I'm in need of serious psychiatric meds and help...]
      I was born with active psychic abilities. Both tested and confirmed by psychiatrist and psychologist. The experience that I had had with my partner dying and his 'spiritual embrace' triggered my abilities to jump into hyper-drive.
      I had chosen this area because it was where my mother was born, raised, and died. As well as my two younger sisters lived seventeen miles north of where I had chosen to live.
      Following a roll over accident at 75 miles per hour [pardon me for not converting to metric] in which I sustained a head injury. A series of events occurred that lead to my adbrupt 'Awakening', Enlightenment.
      I found that I not only had the psychic abilities I had lived with up to that time, but also a number of other psychic abilities. And most importantly I had Awakened. I had become Enlightened.
      The details of the many events which occurred during and after my Awakening I'll save for another post, when and where appropriate.
      In 1998 I was diagnosed with lung cancer and full blown AIDS.
      I live in Iowa, USA because of the exceptional medical care provided to me here.
      I am disabled (physically) and am unable to do so much of what had been my life for so long. However, I am still very much Awake and Aware of my true Self and my interconnectedness with all things Universal.
      There is so much I can share in this introduction. But, I feel it best to close this here. And as mentioned above, bring other details to light in other post and threads.
      My name is Michael Joseph Walker and I am Alive and Enlightened.
      It's very good to meet you all.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shalott View Post
      If I understand correctly, the members here are migratory birds, let's say, from the EMB?

To the rest, I go by many monikers... Hey You, Shalott, Jenn (2 n's please) to name a few. I reside in the south-western regions of Ontario, Canada. I am closest to Lake Huron of the 5 Great Lakes. I hope to someday in the near future to live on it's shores.

My music interests are very wide ranged and I'm always willing to try anything new in that respect. I recently took up knitting, and also enjoy reading (when I have time) listening to music, amateur photography and web design (although that aspect is sorely lacking right now in terms of interest) I like to think I have a very open mind and love learning new things and ways of life.

Yes Jenn a lot of us are but there are also some new people here from elsewhere and while a lot of us already know eachother, its nice to put a little about ourselves here
      Thanks for sharing honey

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

My life is one of solitude.
      In 1985 I learned that I had contracted HIV from my partner of six months. Being commited to the relationship, my partner and I went on to have a terrific and proporous life together. My partner died from complications of AIDS in 1993, as I set at his bedside holding his hand. I witnessed his spirit leave his body as a circle of light opened in the northwest corner of the rooms ceiling (approx. 3' in dia.) I watched as my partner approached his mother who was sleeping at the foot of his bed. He paused there for a moment then proceeded to 'float' around the foot of the bed and approached myself where I was seated. He embraced me around my shoulders and when he did I could feel his spirit throught-out my upper torso. He also triggered something within me that had been dormant up until that point in time. He released me and floated up to the circle of light that had opened in the ceiling. I noticed two beings of light (for lack of a more accurate term), one on either side of the circle. My partner passed up through the circle followed by the two beings of light. The circle closed behind them after they had passed through it.
      [And now that everyone reading this thinks I'm in need of serious psychiatric meds and help...]
      I was born with active psychic abilities. Both tested and confirmed by psychiatrist and psychologist. The experience that I had had with my partner dying and his 'spiritual embrace' triggered my abilities to jump into hyper-drive.
      I had chosen this area because it was where my mother was born, raised, and died. As well as my two younger sisters lived seventeen miles north of where I had chosen to live.
      Following a roll over accident at 75 miles per hour [pardon me for not converting to metric] in which I sustained a head injury. A series of events occurred that lead to my adbrupt 'Awakening', Enlightenment.
      I found that I not only had the psychic abilities I had lived with up to that time, but also a number of other psychic abilities. And most importantly I had Awakened. I had become Enlightened.
      The details of the many events which occurred during and after my Awakening I'll save for another post, when and where appropriate.
      In 1998 I was diagnosed with lung cancer and full blown AIDS.
      I live in Iowa, USA because of the exceptional medical care provided to me here.
      I am disabled (physically) and am unable to do so much of what had been my life for so long. However, I am still very much Awake and Aware of my true Self and my interconnectedness with all things Universal.
      There is so much I can share in this introduction. But, I feel it best to close this here. And as mentioned above, bring other details to light in other post and threads.
      My name is Michael Joseph Walker and I am Alive and Enlightened.
      It's very good to meet you all.

Well Michael Joseph Walker, I am Lorri and so very happy to meet you and thank you for such a comprehensive introduction! I am so happy to hear you are Alive and Enlightened.
      I see you have been through many turbulent times and I am not embarrassed to say your post brought tears to my eyes but you are in a good place by the sounds of it, both physically and emotionally
      Well this is the place for you dear friend and look forward to getting to know you better (and for the record...I don't think you are in need of serious psychiatric meds and help lol...I guess most of can say that compared to the 'normal' world...whatever that is!!)
      Welcome

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to MW Psyche,

Sounds like you will fit right in here my new friend. You are very welcome and I know we all look forward to getting to know you better as you get to know us.

I would like to thank you for the glimpse into your past and hope you will learn as much about us too.

Enjoy the forum and if you need help using it, please just call on any of the mods or myself anytime.

-Editted due to length-

Yes sorry about that, we are having a bug that is limiting post sizes, I just put the character count up to 6000 per post so that should solve the issue.... I hope!

Best regards.

Peter
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hi Michael welcome to MW

Actually i have read few of your posts at the other forum and i did think what is he doing here ?.....While MW is a more appropriate place for people like you and me,here we respect each other and sometimes agree to disagree

Well i am glad you finally found us here .

P.S. You are not at all disabled or anything,you are Specially able,Seen and experienced things that most of us may never see and above all you are 'Alive and Enlightened'.....so in that sense you do require some special meds or treatment lol .

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Hello and Welcome dear Michael to Mysterious Wisdom!!

Yes, you have found your way home, this is the place for you!! And, thank you kindly for your most intriguing introduction!

I have a feeling you will enjoy yourself tremendously here and I also feel that we are all eager to getting to know you better my new friend!!

Cheers and ~ Polly ~
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Hi Michael, I'm delighted you found your way here I found your post very moving and courageous - all I can say is thank you for sharing. Again, I hope you have a wonderful time here in your new 'home'
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Nice to meet you Micheal! Many of us here are previous members of a site called the Enigma Message Board (we are some die hard Enigma fans...LOL) and there was a member there with the user name you are currently using. I was waiting to see if you were her, but you are not, and it is still a pleasure to meet you and have you here. There are other members who are also trying or have been tapping into their ESP, and I think you are perfect for this site. Please do not be shy to speak your mind and share your thoughts. I have never met a group of people with such open minds, willing to learn, and able to understand others without pre-judgeing!

Enjoy your stay and post often!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Welcome

Hi Michael

A thousand, thousand welcome you name is linked to a very special friend of mine Michael the Archangel.

Your story made me cry and my god what a beautiful person you are.

And by the way you are not mad you are blessed in what you saw.

You see things and I hear things then maybe I need a padded cell also.

Thanks for the sharing.

Bless Be

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

While reading all of your wonderful 'welcomes', tears are streaming down my face.
      Tears of sincere gratitude and a sense of family. Something I have missed.
      I am so very moved by each of your post.
      I'm taking a few moments away to gather myself and will return shortly to the truly wonderous place.
      Thank you all, very much.
      Michael J. Walker

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Well Michael, the people here are good people and I am so happy you feel you have a place to come home to....that is our intention. That this site be a refuge, a safe space for people like us all to share, agree, disagree, laugh and yes sometimes cry with eachother and know its done with love and respect.
      Welcome home honey and like everyone else said, so very glad to have you with us

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallorri View Post
      Well Michael, the people here are good people and I am so happy you feel you have a place to come home to....that is our intention. That this site be a refuge, a safe space for people like us all to share, agree, disagree, laugh and yes sometimes cry with eachother and know its done with love and respect.
      Welcome home honey and like everyone else said, so very glad to have you with us
      I just love that, so beautiful .... that is Lorri shining big and bright!!

Super- -Moderator!!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...