• Wtf
  • Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi! From me, I'm new here!

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Black View Post
      Guess I should post here. Seems silly though as most of you know me well, maybe even more than youd want to. lol

Hi, My name is Jay. An exile from the EMB. A dedicated father of 2 grown boys and a grandfather. An artist, an overachiever and a deep thinker. And admittedly, a bit of a nut case. Brutally honest and can come across as cold, calculating and manipulative. But as someone said to me yesterday, the gruffness is a cover for a heart easily broken and the soul of a paladin. A healer at heart who has been known to extend a hand to those who would condemn me. A basket of contradictions. Or perhaps the most straightforward person you will ever meet. Either way, Im me.
      awww hey jay ..im loving what youve written here xx

" BE PRESENT "

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Merry meet Jo and walcome to the family Good to have you here with us and a fellow pagan Look forward to your posts and give any of us a shout if you need anything

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Aww...Nathan...you made it then my dear friend Like the new name and good to have you here adnd your gentle wisdom.

HUGS

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by CyanoVeritas View Post
      In honor of the EMB (and not myself), I have laid Mystic Blue to rest with the EMB - may it be remembered

Hello, I am Nathan, and CyanoVeritas is my new avatar name. I know Lorri and Peter (God's Toy) from the erstwhile EMB. I also know Sphinx (Polly from that same past place. If I forgot anyone whom I knew previously, you are not forgotten.

I am looking forward to post much!

Blessings.

Nathan.

Yes, you forgot me Nathan Yes, I am here too!...LOL I am glad you are here...and welcome to everyone else! I feel like we will grow to become a close group of people and I am very much looking forward to reading everyone's posts...and answering to some interesting threads!

All is full of love!
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Welcome JO!!!!!

Jo and I work together but spiritually, go back a long way.

Jo, I'm so glad you came and joined in with us. I know you'll just love it here and call this your home...on the internet at least.

Take care
      Kiera

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by planetlove View Post
      Hey dear ones,
      My name is Varune...aka known as planetlove
      I was born in Trinidad W.I. I am 31 in earth yrs.....
      I Live In Canada....
      I normally don't like to say what I do due to the fact that everyone looks at me differently when they know what I do ...hint " I fly Saucers"
      I pretty much enjoy mostly everything .....
      My mission is to Love everyone and everything and understand everything the way it was truly meant to be understood...
      or give everything here on heaven all attention it deserves....
      As we continue to evolve I enjoy the process till I return to the self....
      I don't like to say that im religious because i know we all are truly spiritual beings in a 3D world...
      I love learning new things meeting new people and this is finally the place that I have found that I can speak from the heart....
      I love it here ....I thank all off you for I love reading everybody's 2 cents
      I don't want to be long and boring all i have to say is ...
      KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and it should be shared ...
      to keep it is to be selfish
      Share in love
      live in love
      for you are love and nothing separate from it ...
      Remember it...
      V
      you could never ne long and boring here my friend ..and i like reading your 2 cents worth always xx

" BE PRESENT "

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CyanoVeritas View Post
      In honor of the EMB (and not myself), I have laid Mystic Blue to rest with the EMB - may it be remembered

Hello, I am Nathan, and CyanoVeritas is my new avatar name. I know Lorri and Peter (God's Toy) from the erstwhile EMB. I also know Sphinx (Polly from that same past place. If I forgot anyone whom I knew previously, you are not forgotten.

I am looking forward to post much!

Blessings.

Nathan.
      hi ..and welcome here ..Nathan and JO ..x

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Hi

Hi

Jester Black Like you what you see is what you get. I love life and enjoy laughing a lot. Have shed lots of tears also but without the thorns you would not have the rose. I am a spirtual person that is tuned into many things not of my own making at times. Its good to share things with each other as sometimes I feel the world has forgotten how to smile, its like people are afraid to show their emotition anymore, its like this does not fit into the image I travel to work by train every day and this is my time to listen to the voices in my head (spirit guides) and there I am sometimes laughting to myself with the messages that I am receiving I did something silly last year and asking Michael why did you not stop me and his reply was freedom of choice and if I had hit you with a hammer on the head you still would have done it.

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
      you could never ne long and boring here my friend ..and i like reading your 2 cents worth always xx
      Thanks alot bud...
      V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Just a little about me.

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyle, and I love chatting with anyone willing to talk about, well, anything! I may be a man who looks like he is all about science and technology, but I am actually quite the opposite. My job calls for me to work with computers, which I love doing, but when I get home, I throw on some Enigma and discuss the spiritual side of life. At the age of 20, I graduated with my Doctor of Divinity. But hey, I could write all night long, instead, talk to me!! I'll tell you all about me!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Nice to have you with us Kyle!

Here's to a new start for us all.

~Genesis

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi Kyle !! welcome and thanks for sharing your story ..im facinated already ..a docturate in divinity .. cool ..what areas do you study in that docturate ? when my uncle was studying to be a priest he did 7 years at the college and learned about the bible and other religeons etc ..do you vere bring your true self into your working world ? ..

" BE PRESENT "

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Ah yes welcome to MW Kyle! Hope you find it your home too and come back often.

For a moment we thought our own Lizzy had devolved multiple personalities!

A man into Computers eh? Good! We need more of them round here IMO!

It's good to have you with us my new friend and if you ever need any help using this board please just call on any of the fine mods we have. (I'm sure they will make themselves known to you)

Well have fun and post often!

Regards,

Peter

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Hello and Welcome Kyle to the cozy home of MW!!

Wow, I am equally intrigued like oceanentity, hmmm, a doctorate in Divinity, aye? Sounds like we're in store for some good conversation!

Well, it's good to have you here with us, enjoy your stay, post often and have fun!!

And, like the GT man said...any ?'s just ask!

Cheers, ~ Polly ~
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Welcome to the board Kyle

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyle. SoulChild turned me onto this site, and I have to say, so far, I have really enjoyed coming on here and chatting with everyone. So yeah, no multiple personalities. So, a little about me. I'm 21, from California originally, but am now in N. Carolina. As I recently posted, I have a DoD in religious studies. However, that doesn't mean I am necessarily too religious, I am more of a spiritual person. I have studied different martial arts to learn the art of meditation. Well, hey, I think for now I will leave it at that, but I would love to hear from everyone!! I love talking with people, so yeah, talk to me!!
      Last edited by Archades; November 23rd, 2008 at 07:29 AM.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
      hi Kyle !! welcome and thanks for sharing your story ..im facinated already ..a docturate in divinity .. cool ..what areas do you study in that docturate ? when my uncle was studying to be a priest he did 7 years at the college and learned about the bible and other religeons etc ..do you vere bring your true self into your working world ? ..

You ask a very interesting question. Do I bring my true self into my working world? To be honest, I do not. As much as it pains me to do so sometimes, I do it out of respect. In the area where I work, it is a very very religious community. Every single turn you see a church with devout patrons. I often times am asked if I am a Christian or Catholic or whatnot, and when I respond with my truthful answer, people often times will either push their particular religion on me or scowl at me. I do not however, lie to them. I merely say that what I believe in may be a little different, but I cannot say that I bring my true self to work. If I did, I do not think I would be working there anymore.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Welcome Archades..glad you found us and look forward ro getting to know you

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Archades View Post
      You ask a very interesting question. Do I bring my true self into my working world? To be honest, I do not. As much as it pains me to do so sometimes, I do it out of respect. In the area where I work, it is a very very religious community. Every single turn you see a church with devout patrons. I often times am asked if I am a Christian or Catholic or whatnot, and when I respond with my truthful answer, people often times will either push their particular religion on me or scowl at me. I do not however, lie to them. I merely say that what I believe in may be a little different, but I cannot say that I bring my true self to work. If I did, I do not think I would be working there anymore.

I get that as well Kyle! Customers ask me to pray for them, and they assume that I celebrate all the holidays. maybe we should start a thread about this...because I think I have a few stories. Once at work a customer on Ash Wed. came with ashes on her forehead...and I, and no one totally did not know what was going on....then when someone got the nerve to tell the lady that she had something onher face...she sort of got upset and yelled "you don't know what today is?...we quickly learned not to ask people such things...if someone wants to walk around with something on their forehead...or anything strange on their face.....DONT SAY A WORD!...lol

is is here... sometimes

I am:
      ----

OK. Happy? Thanks for keeping a secret, Peter!