Thread: Hi! From me, I'm new here!

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Hi my name is Sean, I live in England,

The love of my life is music, I just could not imagine life with out it, my music tastes are vary varied reflecting my character, I adore ambient music like enigma, chicane and deep forest, I also like trance and a lot of guitar based music like U2, The Killers, Oasis, Embrace

I like Photography and messing about with old photos using photoshop, I also enjoy walking on the moors near to were I live and taking photos.

I am a big comedy and Sci Fi fan, At the moment I am waiting for Lost to return and the end of Battlestar gallactica

I have a partner who I love, I have been with her for a lot of years, I have 2 grown up children and an adorable little grandchild. I would consider myself a spiritual person although I am a very private person also.

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hi Naveen, maik, Sean

It's so good to have you all with us!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Wow, I was sort of holding back on this thread because I wanted to think everything through, and make my post perfect. Well, I don't have time for that, so I will type whatever comes to my mind today.

Greetings from Central North Carolina, USA!!!

Hi, my name is Elizabeth...also known as Soulchild (why the profile name? well, we will have to start another thread for that one!lol) I have also been known as Samiyrah...but only a select few have ever called me that.

I work real hard for my family (4 children, but 3 in my custody) I work in retail, so it's pretty fun, not too much hard work, and the hours are flexible, so I should have plenty of time to visit the boards, and for my hobbies...which are Running...that is my number 1 hobby right now, and I just ran my third marathon!!! I love to read scientific books....and also books about extraterrestrials, the universe, Earth and it's beginnings, and some more spiritual stuff like, aligning oneself, and even being able to turn oneself into a ship! Okay, so yes, as you can tell, our conversations here will get pretty interesting!..LOL

I consider myself to be very open minded...but, when it comes to religion, I tend to fall back on Islaam since that is the religion my parents raised me by. Yet I have a doctors divinity in history, comparitive religious studies..and I always like to add, that I am very street wise as well!

Overall, I am a good samaratin, good citizen, moral person...very fun, and down to earth....sense of humor...VERY REAL!!!, and not the type of person to get hurt by facts...and truths....even critisizm...but,I do have feelings...so don't go throwing me under the bus here or anything...LOL

Ummm, I guess I can't really think of anything else....I can rap (rhyme), I can dance (hip hop/jazz) I can write (poetry) and I have a gift of bringing to your attention maybe thoughts that the average person may not think of. I give off a vibe of enthusiasm....fun, love, and cooperation. Many people do not see me coming...but, I am here, watching and listening, and if it is something that touches me, I will speak of it, and if someone is feeling down, I will try to help them up...I think you get my drift?

Well, have fun, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

By the way, I am from New York, but I am not in a "New York State Of Mind" as I have been living in the "hospitality" of the south for several years now!

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Hey dear ones,
      My name is Varune...aka known as planetlove
      I was born in Trinidad W.I. I am 31 in earth yrs.....
      I Live In Canada....
      I normally don't like to say what I do due to the fact that everyone looks at me differently when they know what I do ...hint " I fly Saucers"
      I pretty much enjoy mostly everything .....
      My mission is to Love everyone and everything and understand everything the way it was truly meant to be understood...
      or give everything here on heaven all attention it deserves....
      As we continue to evolve I enjoy the process till I return to the self....
      I don't like to say that im religious because i know we all are truly spiritual beings in a 3D world...
      I love learning new things meeting new people and this is finally the place that I have found that I can speak from the heart....
      I love it here ....I thank all off you for I love reading everybody's 2 cents
      I don't want to be long and boring all i have to say is ...
      KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and it should be shared ...
      to keep it is to be selfish
      Share in love
      live in love
      for you are love and nothing separate from it ...
      Remember it...
      V

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hi everyone, my name, at least how I like to be called, is Mary, I live in this beautiful and triangle shape little country known as Nicaragua.
      I'm not the person I used to be 3 years ago, not worse or better but different, different priorities and experiences.
      But what I can say about me is that I am a person who struggles everyday with my own inner demons, demons from my past, trying to keep positive mind and smile as much as I can, to be thankful for what I have and the people around me, trying to keep the faith in mankind, trying to be true and act accordingly (that's not an easy task at all), getting at the end of day thinking I did at least 1 good thing.
      I was born and raised catholic, but I realized that wasn't for me to sit down in a curch every Sunday, do the rituals, to say prayers by heart but not feeling them as my own, still feeling the void inside me, desperate, crying at night in silence, unsure and unhappy, afraid of hell, seeking for answers to calm my eager of true meaning, full of questions and doubts, one day I had a revelation and since from that day I'm settle, I'm not afraid to say that my answer is Jesus Christ and the desperation just vanished, now I can remember the questions and not feel bad at all, but I'm not a religious person, right now I'm far away from religion, just me and Him nobody else in between, if I feel like thank for breeze of fresh air in a hot summer day I just do, with my own words, no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I feel blessed cause I had my answer at my 26 years age now I'm 29, well that was a thought I wanted to share, sorry if I ofended somebody because that wasn't my intention at all, was just a personal life changing experience I went through that keeps me together and sane, my life is far from being perfect and happy but it gaves me the strenght I need to carry on and hope one day finally find my happy ending story. Ha ha I think I went off topic in here, that happens to me a lot.
      I like in here Mysterious Wisdom, somehow although is a new place I feel safe and secure, welcome and free to speak my mind, so I definetly stick around more often as I did in the last forum we were. Thanks for everything.
      Nothing to say... silence is just beautiful

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

Hello and a warm welcome to MW, Mary. I hope you enjoy your stay here and i'm looking forward to your posts.

I know how it is to struggle with my own inner demons, sometimes i still have that problem. But i have learned to let things go easier, keep the faith and look on the brighter side of life itself.

Here at MW are amazing people, friends who help each other when needed. So if you need anything just ring a bell and we are there.

Warm regards,

Maik

Administrator
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to you dear Mary.

I'm happy to see your feeling the good vibes of our new home and I know we all look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Relax, have fun and enjoy the forum, if you ever need help working this place just let us know.

Regards,

Peter
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Welcome home Mary We have all been and faced our demons at some point...thats what makes us who we are today If we weren't in the dark for a while, we wouldn't recognise the Light!
      Glad to have you here

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Hello and Welcome Mary!!

It's nice having you here...Mysterious Wisdom is a very comfy and cozy home and I hope you have a great time here!!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi Mary and welcome to the family !!!

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Hi

My Name is Jo and a Mother of 4 Grown up Children and a grandmother to boast about also.

I live in a beautiful place here in Ireland and count my blessing everday.

I am healer and give of my time and energy free of charge as I work full time and I allow this to pay my way. (Reiki & Seichem Master)

I thank Peter and Kiera for bringing such a wonderful website to be able to be shared by like minded people and I don't feel like an outsider looking in I feel I have came home to rest with people that understand at last.

Because with people like us we are far and few between because the material world does not really matter its the inner self that matters.

What brough me to this place of peace of mind you have to loose everything to to gain your own soul.

I am also a pagan / wicca Bless Be

Administrator
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hi Jo,

It's so good seeing you here. I'm happy you were able to log in fine and post now.

I hope you enjoy the forums and post often.

I know the forum software can be a little confusing if your not use to it so let Kiera or myself know if we can help you with anything regarding it.

Best regards and once more, welcome.

Peter
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks every one for this full of love welcome, I can't help to feel blessed, as you may have already know about me, and that I regret most times is the lack of time to post because of my everyday, scheduled routinary life, no complaints whatsoever it gaves me the structure I need to keep on going, but I want all of you to know in whatever time I'm not doing what I do, I read your post and enjoy every letter every feeling that comes along with written words, although my post will be few a I will hang around. Take care and once again thanks for everything past, present and future words of support, words of mysterious wisdom.
      Nothing to say... silence is just beautiful

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Previously Mystic Blue

In honor of the EMB (and not myself), I have laid Mystic Blue to rest with the EMB - may it be remembered

Hello, I am Nathan, and CyanoVeritas is my new avatar name. I know Lorri and Peter (God's Toy) from the erstwhile EMB. I also know Sphinx (Polly from that same past place. If I forgot anyone whom I knew previously, you are not forgotten.

I am looking forward to post much!

Blessings.

Nathan.

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Hi Mary, Jo and Nathan welcome to the board

Administrator
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Welcome all!

Nate, it's good to see you.

Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

Hello and welcome Nathan and Jo. Nice to see you here on MW.

Hehehe, i'm sure you remember me too Nate.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Hello and Welcome Jo to the cozy home of Mysterious Wisdom!!

And, I am absolutely thrilled dear Nathan found his way home too!

In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Guess I should post here. Seems silly though as most of you know me well, maybe even more than youd want to. lol

Hi, My name is Jay. An exile from the EMB. A dedicated father of 2 grown boys and a grandfather. An artist, an overachiever and a deep thinker. And admittedly, a bit of a nut case. Brutally honest and can come across as cold, calculating and manipulative. But as someone said to me yesterday, the gruffness is a cover for a heart easily broken and the soul of a paladin. A healer at heart who has been known to extend a hand to those who would condemn me. A basket of contradictions. Or perhaps the most straightforward person you will ever meet. Either way, Im me.

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Flower View Post
      My Name is Jo and a Mother of 4 Grown up Children and a grandmother to boast about also.

I live in a beautiful place here in Ireland and count my blessing everday.

I am healer and give of my time and energy free of charge as I work full time and I allow this to pay my way. (Reiki & Seichem Master)

I thank Peter and Kiera for bringing such a wonderful website to be able to be shared by like minded people and I don't feel like an outsider looking in I feel I have came home to rest with people that understand at last.

Because with people like us we are far and few between because the material world does not really matter its the inner self that matters.

What brough me to this place of peace of mind you have to loose everything to to gain your own soul.

I am also a pagan / wicca Bless Be
      hi and welcome to the family JO !! my name is Rana xx

" BE PRESENT "