Thread: Contact with the Other Side

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Default Contact with the Other Side

Hello to Everyone.
      Its been too long.
      I've missed all of you, especially those I have not been able to keep in contact with through Facebook.
      I would like also offer my salutations to all new ones I am not familiar with.

Life is insane.
      New York City is a jungle.
      I've done so much growing up in the past 3 years (yes, can you believe it will be 3 years I've been out of Florida now?); transitioning from my early to late 20's, surviving 2 apartments (soon to be 3), various roommates, various lovers, various precarious situations.
      I was an activist. (Occupy Wall Street campaign, protests and pickets with the Industrial Workers of the World Union),
      Been through hell and back, lost the only love I ever had, too much to recall.
      I've felt my heart break and slowly mend back together and I've reconsidered everything I ever knew.

As many of you know, I was always pretty spiritual and intuitive.
      I always had a bit of a mystic side to me.

Not too long ago, I got involved with a person who wasn't the best company. He was a hitman for the Russian Mob, and he also had a dark side. He was being hounded for nearly a decade. He told me he was being followed, talked to, and sometimes controlled by other spirits not of this world.
      He went into all kinds of detail, even down to what they said to him, and how they sounded. He told me he could hear them walking around, closing and shutting doors as if they were manifested humans with physical bodies.
      It was one night when I was sitting overnight with him in midtown, i had just got back from seeing my family i had not seen in over 2 years, and I was thinking about my life. I was so unhappy, with everything... and then I heard that voice in my head. A voice not mine. I felt it fighting for control of my mind, and it nearly killed me.

If it wasnt for my best friend, who saved me, believed me that I wasn't crazy about all this, I am not sure where I would be. He literally dragged me out of my bed, out of my house, on the train and got my ass a spiritual cleansing.

It was intense. But It helped.

The experience of having to deal with another realm is something that not many minds can handle.
      I was told not to talk about this, as it is a taboo (as taboo as my grandmother not admitting her own known Roma heritage) but how does one keep something like this to themselves?

Has anyone else ever had experience with such a thing?
      Insight is good. I feel this is not taboo. There are things beyond us that are more then us.

And now, I ask for your insight.
      Last edited by Genesis; July 20th, 2012 at 06:20 AM.

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Hey Gen,

It has been a long time indeed and I know you have had a lot of learning and growing to do, I only hope it wasn't all bad and the moments of joy last in your memories for all time and your a better and wiser person for it all. You always have a place here on MW and we will always welcome your input and take on life. We are all connected, even if you chose take a few years off now and then...

I suppose I have to ask you (and please don't hate me for it and I'm trying not to judge...but) What were you thinking getting involved with a guy like that in the first place? BUT I suppose if I asked that then perhaps I'm just being a dick or insensitive or maybe just a tad too concerned you could have been hurt or worse... Maybe its just my passive aggressive/overly caring side coming out now and I apologise... But really? at no point did you think that maybe this wasn't a good idea?

Dark things follow dark minds my dear and those involved with them too given have half a chance. I have met many dark ones in my time here and in most cases they are controlling weak willed or mentally broken souls who have lost the way and/or fight and turned away from the bright light within all of us.

My advise: You need some spiritual protection and grounding and need it fast. MW is your friend my dear and all that's required from you is to just believe and remember, it will all come back to you as it's gone nowhere.

Welcome back , lets hope we see more from you round here my dear.

In peace and love always,

PS, really missed your connection...
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

I have to agree on this with GT dear Gen. But... i'm very pleased to see you back here and to be honest, i miss your connection too. Hope to hear more from you again and jump in on twitter too.

Don't talk about things you might want to do, nor postpone them... Just DO!

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Hello my dear friend.
      Allow me to express this simple reminder to anyone who may read this. Anything that we may ever experience is with real purpose. The opportunities of real growth.
      I also experience 'second sight' (to grossly over-generalize it.) I've had more experiences with spirits (conscious, living beings without an apparent physical form) than I could ever count. I've had five experiences when I was spoken to (in a woman's voice), calling out my name. But I've never experienced anything having entered 'my personal space'.
      I've been aggressively rushed by what I sensed as angry 'shadow spirits', as well as other spirits. I've been playfully approached by what I sensed as joyful spirits. But in every experience, these spirits would stop and come no closer than approximately 2 feet from me. I believe this has to do with my attitude, how bright my inner light shines.
      There's much more I could add to and ask in this discussion. But I believe the above will provide you with some idea of my 'insight'.
      It is good to have you back Gen.

Growth Through Adversity

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Gen ... welcome back dearest, welcome back indeed!! We've missed you dearly!!

The best thing you've done for yourself is break away from that energy, get yourself Spiritually clean again and to find yourself back here ... it means you're back on the right path dearest and giving yourself solid ground once again. It is not my place to judge the choices you made, for the choices you made are what needed to happen to you which is all a part of the growth process ... it has also brought you full circle.

I am only too happy to see you back here sweetheart, you will always have my support, and like everybody else here, can only hope that you'll stick around more often!!

Always in Love and Light, ~ Polly ~
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

hi Gen , thankyou for sharing your story and it is great to have your energy here again. i have SO experienced this in recent 3 years actually also. and took an amzingly gifted and unconditional healer to help me on the healing journey and be ready to rid myself of ..hmm "it" "they " from my system. when you are of spirit nature one will always attract this ..of higher vibration or not ..having a good day or not ..practicing your spirituality everyday or not ..they are an essential balance for our universe ..it serves the "other"side of situations for the purpose of our learning ..but yeah we dont need them controlling our emotions and whats in our heads ..it takes us off our true path. what a great allie your cousin was to rescue you and bring you back into your reality and hopefull away form this destructive man. realign your chakras and your energy fields. great to have you here again xxx

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Peter

I suppose I have to ask you (and please don't hate me for it and I'm trying not to judge...but) What were you thinking getting involved with a guy like that in the first place? BUT I suppose if I asked that then perhaps I'm just being a dick or insensitive or maybe just a tad too concerned you could have been hurt or worse... Maybe its just my passive aggressive/overly caring side coming out now and I apologise... But really? at no point did you think that maybe this wasn't a good idea?

You have every right to ask this, wonder this, and worry about this.
      And for the fact that you have voiced your concern, I appreciate it.
      I see the care you have for me, my friend, and this is why I appreciate your input.
      It takes a true friend to offend you with the truth. And I’d rather be offended with the truth then be lied to or reassured on some **** that is a falacy. I would do the same to someone I cared about. It shows the value of real friends ; “that” spiritual connection which never really diminishes, but rises from the ashes to be reborn as something stronger and more resolute.

Polly had it right, its come full circle. I do not regret the choices I made. I can only hope thru this trial by fire, my steels are cooled to be the hardest of metals.

Overmore, there were many more elements involved as to why we connected, too many uncanny elements. How we met, the conversations we had, even our religious backgrounds. It was weird, like a meeting of the minds; our inner fights, the lifes we want to change, how we wanted more then what our current lot in lives were. I felt we even had a form of ESP.
      (Strangley he was a Gemini and the only other person I had an ESP connection with was also a Gemini. What is it with these Geminis?! Maybe its my Mars in Gemini which explains the energy connection, maybe its just weird or maybe its just the way it is.)
      Anyway, I degress. I almost felt we met so I could remind him of his good side, and maybe in some ways, It did. He was loving to me, and everything else that could make a normal relationship work under normal circumstances, but that was me thinking too much of myself.

But I don’t regret it. The realization I came to terms with is he might be beyond repair, some people are.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Michael and Rana, We should have a serious pow-wow someday. Thank you for being honest and brave in sharing your stories. Truely MW is full of people of Light.
      Much love.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by تكوين View Post
      You have every right to ask this, wonder this, and worry about this.
      And for the fact that you have voiced your concern, I appreciate it.
      I see the care you have for me, my friend, and this is why I appreciate your input.
      It takes a true friend to offend you with the truth. And I’d rather be offended with the truth then be lied to or reassured on some **** that is a falacy. I would do the same to someone I cared about. It shows the value of real friends ; “that” spiritual connection which never really diminishes, but rises from the ashes to be reborn as something stronger and more resolute.
      If, I may ... I believe in my heart that all of us here echo the same sentiments as to what Peter said ... but those of us who were, perhaps, and excuse me here, but a little uncertain exactly how to word it ... and Peter, and Micheal, and Rana, did well by that!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Great thread! and Gen, remember the saying "dont let NY eat you alive!" its truly a different place. Many people can't even deal being there for more than a week. There are certainly strange and interesting people there. You are strong and doing well from how I see it!

On another note, I am not sure if I told you all this story, but I had a few mentors while growing up and we lost contact. One of my most significant mentor was showing up in my dreams, but the dreams were strange. It was as if he was watching, and I was getting the feeling that it was not really him in my dreams, but something may have took on his form to trick me. But, nonetheless, he was just silent and just watching my dream play out. Did not say anything. But, it made me feel uncomfortable because it was weird because he showed up in four dreams, silent and just observing. Later, his ex-wife found me on facebook and told me that he passed away two years prior to my dreams on my birthday. Before she told me that, a recent friend and mentor of mine said a prayer to make the dreams stop because they were uncomfortable.

My sister is spiritual, and she often have dreams of people who passed, and the dreams are different per the individual. Most individuals that lead long peaceful happy lives, she will have conversations with them in her dreams and smile. But, we recently had a cousin pass away, and just like my mentor that passed, they were cremated. My sisters says she dreams of her and she is just silent and watching. I wonder if it has anything to do with them getting cremated?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

God's Toy and Michael, I love you alls posts! Michael, I have similar experiences in which if I feel a presence, they don't get to close because I always guessed its because I don't welcome them. I get the feeling they know my strength both physically and spiritually so they respect my request for them to not approach. I also sometimes think I am not ready for the emotional consequences when I think a family member/ loved one is trying to contact me. I appreciate their guidance, yet I don't want to get spooked at the same time. lol ;-)