• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Newbie

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Newbie

My name is Jessica A B. Still live with my parents and have an fraternal twin sister as well. Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now. Whom needs more of a life then what she has had so far. As opposed to what it has been for the most part of her life and etc. Yet to reach this stage of life and etc. I'm of a student of life and currently looking for her next opportunity.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Hello and welcome Jessica to the land of Mysterious Wisdom ... we are so happy you found your way here!!

The forum is filled with friendly, funny, and loving folks (you actually may not find a nicer online atmosphere then here) so, we hope you feel at home in no time! Here on MW, we discuss everything and anything under the Sun and the Moon and in between the spiraling arms on the Galaxy and beyond!

Also, if you have any questions about the forum, please feel free to just give a shout, ok!

Anyhoo ... again, welcome to MW!!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Yep indeed Welcome to MW! I really hope you enjoy the forums and pop by often!
      We have been quite round here lately but lets hope this brings some members out of the woodwork!
      Just a question for you if I may, how did you find us? lol and can you bring more!!

If you need anything please just let us know.

Enjoy!

Peter
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Oh yes, I forgot a few things myself (as Peter said, it has been rather quiet around here lately) ... anyhoo, I too, am very curious how you came across MW ... ?

Also, my name is Polly and I'm up here in CT (NYC's backyard), not too far from you!

Have fun on the forum!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Polly and Peter,

Thanx for all of the welcomes to MW and etc.
      Quote Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
      Oh yes, I forgot a few things myself (as Peter said, it has been rather quiet around here lately) ... anyhoo, I too, am very curious how you came across MW ... ?

Also, my name is Polly and I'm up here in CT (NYC's backyard), not too far from you!

Have fun on the forum!
      Polly,

Came upon MW via google search for Wisdom forums.

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to MW! It's really cool to meet you. I hope you'll feel right at home, if there's anything I - or anyone else can do - please don't hesitate to ask. My name is Rory and I'm a 33 yr old guy from Scotland, attempting to get over some long term chronic health issues and pursue my passion/dharma as a writer and artist.

Sorry to hear you've been through a tough time, and been suffering with anxiety and depression. I suffered depression a fair bit going back, but thankfully it's more or less in the past now - I know how awful it can be, and yet I'm a testament to the fact it can and does end. I'm certain that being around here will help and you'll find support in a warm, compassionate and non-judging environment. Hope you have a great stay and don't be a stranger!!

Rory
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

Hello and welcome on board Jessica. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Don't talk about things you might want to do, nor postpone them... Just DO!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar View Post
      Hi Jessica,

Welcome to MW! It's really cool to meet you. I hope you'll feel right at home, if there's anything I - or anyone else can do - please don't hesitate to ask. My name is Rory and I'm a 33 yr old guy from Scotland, attempting to get over some long term chronic health issues and pursue my passion/dharma as a writer and artist.

Sorry to hear you've been through a tough time, and been suffering with anxiety and depression. I suffered depression a fair bit going back, but thankfully it's more or less in the past now - I know how awful it can be, and yet I'm a testament to the fact it can and does end. I'm certain that being around here will help and you'll find support in a warm, compassionate and non-judging environment. Hope you have a great stay and don't be a stranger!!

Rory
      Rory,

Thanx for the welcome to MW and please don't feel sorry for me regarding my issues.

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica A B View Post
      Came upon MW via google search for Wisdom forums.
      How very interesting ... may I ask what inspired you to search Wisdom forums ... though, I'm very glad you chose to join MW!!

By the way, a little bit more about me, I'm an artist, 34yrs (a painter). I'm actually quite busy in the studio at the moment, currently preparing for an up-coming show in late June, so, you may not see me here all that much, though I do visit MW everyday and check in on things, so, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, ok!

I'm looking forward to learning of your Truths and Wisdoms ... it is my belief, we all have something to share and offer to ever growing pool of infinite Wisdom!!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
      How very interesting ... may I ask what inspired you to search Wisdom forums ... though, I'm very glad you chose to join MW!!

By the way, a little bit more about me, I'm an artist, 34yrs (a painter). I'm actually quite busy in the studio at the moment, currently preparing for an up-coming show in late June, so, you may not see me here all that much, though I do visit MW everyday and check in on things, so, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, ok!

I'm looking forward to learning of your Truths and Wisdoms ... it is my belief, we all have something to share and offer to ever growing pool of infinite Wisdom!!
      Polly,

Basically, wanted to know if there were other forums besides the forum that I found. It looked, but lacked what this one has. At least in my eyes of course.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hello, Jessica! It's always lovely to see a new face on the forums, and I'm very glad you've been able to find us! I think we might just be the place for you
      I see that you said you're suffering from depression/anxiety, and I would like to add that I think we're a great group of individuals who try and help you through hard times--sometimes pure friendships can go a long way.
      How do you like New York? I'm from Houston, Texas, and I've always wanted to visit the New England area. Ohio is as far north as I've been, unfortunately.
      I hope your studies on life flourish and that your next opportunity arrives soon!
      "Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled; and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don't say you've wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being." -Fyodor Dostoevsky.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
      Hello, Jessica! It's always lovely to see a new face on the forums, and I'm very glad you've been able to find us! I think we might just be the place for you
      I see that you said you're suffering from depression/anxiety, and I would like to add that I think we're a great group of individuals who try and help you through hard times--sometimes pure friendships can go a long way.
      How do you like New York? I'm from Houston, Texas, and I've always wanted to visit the New England area. Ohio is as far north as I've been, unfortunately.
      I hope your studies on life flourish and that your next opportunity arrives soon!
      Ryan,

Thanx for the welcome MW. Have to say that I have a love and hate relationship with NY because NY is the only place that I have lived so far and etc.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Welcome Jessica...nice to see you here