I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Default Magnetic Field of the Earth is in Decline

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

This immediately reminded me of this thread created sometime ago ===> Magnetic Shift.

Everything is interconnected ....

Magnetic Storm - Nova

In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

must ne this thats making my radar go haywired ... oh man am i out of absolute wack right now ..im being PULLED around like crazy ..even my thinking .. i know i shouldnt but its even scary

" BE PRESENT "

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
      must ne this thats making my radar go haywired ... oh man am i out of absolute wack right now ..im being PULLED around like crazy ..even my thinking .. i know i shouldnt but its even scary
      Same here. There certainly is something in the air that's putting us on edge ....
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Thanks for this vid Lorri,

Dont know if it's related but also like Polly this last two weeks have been hell for me.
      That Forhead feeling has been turned on most of the time now day in day out (NEVER been link that) and last Sunday was very hard for me.

IS any of it related? I don't know but something is going on around here that's for sure.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by God's Toy View Post
      and last Sunday was very hard for me.
      Yes ... last Sunday was very, very hard for me as well (don't know if I was picking up from you or vice versa) ... anyhoo, have no clue where 'it' (whatever 'it' was) came from, but as you said Peter, these past couple of weeks have been hell ... very unreal, very unusual, very chaotic, very hard to find any barrings ... much like a ship being batter around in a rough seas with a gale overhead for weeks ...

Though coming here, as always, has been good and steadying.
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

I'm one of many who has that high pitched ringing noise in the ears for a few years now. It seems it got stronger since the last two months, driving me nuts sometimes. The doc just said it would be caused by stress and not sleeping well. That's what i don't believe... Also my mood swings drive me nuts and hate this depression i'm in. Not to forget that i feel very exhausted since 2 or 3 weeks now.

All could be related to this? I'm way too much disconnected from all things to know or feel what it is or where it comes from.....

Don't talk about things you might want to do, nor postpone them... Just DO!

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Hi all and thanks for your comments.
      One thing I do know is that this energy shift this time around has been about drama....those who need to radically shift crap in themselves are finding they either caught up or involved in drama....its time for a wake up call. If we remain disconnected or not paying attention, we will not be ready.
      These things...noises, ear ringing, sensations are occurring as reminders or 'flags' that things are going on. We need to ditch the material, the obsessions, the ego....and need to start doing instead of thinking, listening instead of talking. Walking the walk in other words.
      Sites like this all over are hopping, and also feeling these dramas going on. Its the time to try and just be.....to sit and observe, to act and think of those outside the Self.
      As our bodies are adjusting to the DNA changes we are going through, the physical manifestations are much more now. This can be noises as mentioned before, or illnesses can become more acute, those who were never ill find themselves with various physical ailments, even mental health can be affected.
      This is why as said before, we need to listen....to those around us, to what is REALLY going on, to what our bodies are telling us.
      Eating more wholefoods, less toxic living, drinking water and herbal teas, all this will assist us in the time of transition.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Sorry for my directness in the above post but the time for burying our heads in the sand or sitting on the fence has now passed. It is now time to aspeak truth and directly for time is running out. If we don't do what it is we are here for, and only you can know what that is, then.........
      With love always

Super Moderator

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
      As our bodies are adjusting to the DNA changes we are going through, the physical manifestations are much more now. This can be noises as mentioned before, or illnesses can become more acute,
      I can attest to this ... I'm one who doesn't get sick very often (last cold I had was in Jan 2010 and the one before that was Nov 2005) ... but I have a real whopper of a cold right now!! It's been tough, but I'm hanging in there for sure!!
      In Loving Memory.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

This is really interesting. I will have to go have a look at the Global Coherence Initiative website again, they have developed the technology to monitor the earth's magnetic field and correlate it with what's going on in the human collective - i.e., peaks of conflict, chaos, disharmony, and the reverse, comparative periods of peace and stability. One affects the other...as they have now shown, it's not just us that's affected by the magnetism - it's us that affects and changes it depending on our level of emotional, physiological and spiritual coherence/centredness/balance. Aside from a significant ME flare up and energy dip, the symptoms I've experienced are, aside from the stresses that are continuing around me, including friends and family going through major upheavals, are mainly a difficulty in centring and maintaining the state of wordlessness/self-awareness, which is key, key key. The perseverance pays off. As Lorri said, I feel it's so important that we remain connected with truth, with what we are beneath the layers of mind turbulence...otherwise we get walloped hard by the pandemic of chaos. The more rooted we are in Being, the more it just bounces off us...
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."