• Wtf

Thread: Global Coherence Initiative

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Default Global Coherence Initiative

Here's a website I encourage everyone to visit and sign up for. It's aim is nothing less than elevating human consciousness on a collective scale. Awesome...

http://www.glcoherence.org/index.php

The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.

This project has been launched by the Institute of HeartMath®, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), a recognized global leader in researching emotional physiology, heart-brain interactions and the physiology of optimal health and performance.

The Global Coherence Initiative is designed to help individuals and groups work together, synchronistically and strategically to increase the impact of their efforts to create positive global change.

Together we will:

* Increase personal coherence for the benefit of ourselves and the planet
      * Help shift the planetary consciousness baseline from self-centeredness to wholeness care
      * Increase connection and social harmony
      * Empower our ability to navigate through global changes with less stress and more ease
      * Empower environmental responsibility and stewardship of the planet

This project has been initiated because millions of people sense that this is an extraordinary time; that a paradigm shift of human consciousness is now under way; that we are at the crossroads of change and must move toward the healing of ourselves and our planet. Many people are feeling a strong desire to help change our present and future conditions and are looking for ways to use their heart, spirit-aligned wisdom and care to make a meaningful difference.

The Global Coherence Initiative is one of many care and compassion initiatives taking place on the planet. Each year, an increasing number of groups and online communities are radiating compassion and care to the planet in these times of need. We and others feel that these collective heart-based initiatives, rather than being a trend, represent the proactive consciousness platform of the future, in which individuals and communities take responsibility for shaping a new world by increasing love, care and compassion for the global whole.

HEART COHERENCE

Many people recognize that their meditations, prayers, affirmations and intentions can and do affect the world. Researchers suggest that these activities can have even more transformative and lasting impact by adding heart coherence to the process. Heart coherence is a distinct mode of synchronized psycho-physical functioning associated with sustained positive emotion. It is a state of energetic alignment and cooperation between heart, mind, body and spirit. In coherence, energy is accumulated, not wasted, leaving you more energy to manifest intention and harmonious outcomes.

Adding heart coherence to meditation, prayer and intention practices is an important aspect of the Global Coherence Initiative. It adds order and increased effectiveness to whatever form of practice you are doing.

The Global Coherence Initiative offers education and technology on how to increase individual heart coherence. As groups of people in the Global Coherence community intentionally send coherent love and care to the world, a more powerful heart-filled environment is created. This helps to build a reservoir of positive energy that benefits the planet. This reservoir can then be utilized to help bring balance and stabilization to people, thereby making it easier to find solutions to problems like climate change, the destruction of the rain forests, poverty, war, hunger and other global issues. In addition, by sending coherent heart energy to the planet, you benefit personally. Practicing coherence has a carryover effect that helps to cushion you through stressors and challenges that occur day to day.

EARTH MONITORING

The Global Coherence Initiative will include an important scientific measurement component. Advanced sensing technology, now being developed at the Institute of HeartMath, will allow us to observe changes in the earth’s magnetic field and test the hypothesis that the earth’s field is affected by mass human emotion, positive or negative. The Global Coherence Monitoring System (GCMS) will consist of approximately 12 sensors strategically located around the world. This system will enable a new level of scientific inquiry into the relationship between the earth’s magnetic field, collective human emotions and behaviors, and planetary changes.

The GCMS will allow us to test the hypotheses that:

* Strong collective human emotions are reflected in the earth’s field.
      * Groups of people in heart coherence can affect the earth’s field.
      * Changes in the earth’s field predict earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and similar planetary scale events, in order to give people advance warning.

Our long-term goal is to correlate the following: coherence-level data collected from the GCI community with changes in the earth’s magnetic field, along with changes in various social, environmental and health outcomes.
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Heart Coherence:

When you experience heart coherence you feel great. There is much LESS STRESS on your heart. Your heart gets stronger and beats more slowly and regularly. There is a smooth rhythm to your heartbeats and this impacts your brainwaves, your immune system, your emotional state and your physical state.

Heart Coherence is one of the hottest areas of health and biofeedback research!

Benefits of High Coherence

When your heart rhythms dance in a wavelike pattern as seen in the above image you are experiencing:

* Deep relaxation
      * A balance of mind, heart and body
      * Positive energy radiating out from your heart area
      * A clarity and originality of thought
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

From the resources section of the Global Coherence Initiative website, an excellent technique for creating physiological coherence -- which not only brings you into balance mentally, emotionally and physiologically, but has been shown to create positive influences on others. Technique is very similar to Buddhist loving-kindness/metta meditation

Introductory Coherence Technique

Being coherently aligned while radiating compassion and care increases focus and effectiveness. However, any genuine care and compassion you radiate benefits the planet, whether or not you are in total coherence. You can radiate care and compassion for the planet while riding down the road, exercising, working in the yard, standing in a grocery line or at any time you can squeeze it in. It all counts and adds to the collective intention.

Steps:

Breathe and calm yourself in whatever ways you choose.

Choose something you appreciate – a person, pet, nature, etc. – and radiate the feeling of appreciation to them for about 2 minutes.
      This helps open the heart more and increases your effectiveness when you start sending care to the planet or to a situation in need.

Now evoke the genuine feelings of compassion and care for the planet.

Breathe the feelings of compassion and care going out from your heart.

To help with focus, some people imagine the compassion and care flowing out the way an ocean wave flows toward a beach. Some imagine their compassion radiating as a beam of light. Others simply radiate it out with the rhythm of their breath. There are no hard and fast rules on how you do this. People are different, so find what suits you.

Radiate the genuine feelings of compassion and care to the planet or to a specific area of immediate need.

See yourself, along with other caretakers, participating in this process of healing and facilitating peace.

(If you have an emWave®, use it while practicing this introductory coherence technique.)

How long should you do the technique?

That’s for you to decide. Most people do it at least 5 minutes a day to help build their personal coherence. As people increasingly understand the wholeness benefits of coherence for the sender and the receiver, they often increase the length of time. Sometimes you’ll want to spend more time and other times less, based on how you feel and your schedule.

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Beautiful Rory and thanks so much for sharing this honey. I think many of us have been doing something along these lines for some time but good to see it with more coherence.
      Much love

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

You're welcome Lorri.

What's amazing is that this is run by scientists who have demonstrated exactly how we can achieve physiological coherence (meaning being 'in phase', in complete balance and harmony mentally, physically and emotionally) and have now developed the technology to monitor how this affects the collective consciousness of humanity by observing changes in the Earth's magnetic field. They've shown dramatic spikes in the magnetic field at times of mass heightened emotion, such as September 11th. This project is a vital step toward understanding how we can heal ourselves and the planet and is so important at this time. I'm so happy to know this work is being carried out and encourage everyone to help spread awareness.

What seems to be key is the emphasis it places on balancing and activating the heart. It's been documented that the magnetic field generated by the heart is 5,000 times stronger than that of the brain and some data suggests it may extend outward for perhaps miles. The heart's magnetic field responds to the quality of emotion we experience and create. This emerging science of heart-coherence not only has huge implications for how we can make ourselves feel better and heal our bodies/lives, but also the effect this has collectively when we extend that love outward. If the heart's magnetic field does indeed extend for miles, then that's a massively potent power...

I also believe it shows that when sending out healing or prayers, it's more effective to do so from the heart by generating a feeling of deep love, for the heart's magnetic field is far stronger than the brain's; love is therefore more powerful than thought. Food for thought

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar View Post
      You're welcome Lorri.
      I also believe it shows that when sending out healing or prayers, it's more effective to do so from the heart by generating a feeling of deep love, for the heart's magnetic field is far stronger than the brain's; love is therefore more powerful than thought. Food for thought
      I have always believed and felt this to be true. There is a huge difference between thinking we are feeling from our heart and actually feeling from it. There is a saying "Be the change you wish to see in the world".......I think we could change it a little to " Be the Love you wish to see in the world."
      Thansk again for sharing dearest and very interesting information and reading....nice to get validation.
      Much love my sweet

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar View Post
      .... love is therefore more powerful than thought. Food for thought
      Such food is immensely nourishing....