• Wtf

Thread: Thoughts on 2012

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Default Thoughts on 2012

Seems this momentous year has been a long time coming. A lot of people seem to sense something special in the air. Is it just the famed ending of the Mayan calendar and the widespread misinterpretation that this somehow means the end of the world? What are your thoughts on this? What are your thoughts, feeling and intuition about 2012?
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”
      "The most beautiful and thought-provoking book I have ever read."

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

My feelings about 2012 are thusly:

It's going to be an amazing, turbulent, perhaps chaotic, surreal, weird year...so not much change there then!

I feel good things on the horizon -- really good things -- but I think it's important for those of us with a deeper awareness of Reality to stay deeply connected and rooted in that...that allows things to flow with greater ease and grace. Those that only see the outer appearances and totally buy into the 3D level alone are in for a rough ride. Things like the economy, our messed-up political system and various social and environmental issues are still going to be greatly challenging. The very foundations of our society are rotten and fundamental changes must be made. There are no quick fix, easy-answer solutions to the great mess we've created for ourselves. But they will come eventually. They have to if we're to have a prolonged existence on this planet.

I believe the most important thing in the world is the elevation of consciousness; awakening from the illusory dream of who we think we are and coming to know what we are in truth...all One...for along with that comes a natural dissolution away of all forms of separation, hatred, judgement and intolerance, war, conflict and exploitation. Compassion arises from true Self knowledge as well as a clear understanding of Reality, unobscured by the layers of mental sediment that usually colour our vision and taint the expression of our consciousness. Compassion, love and awareness of what is True and what is important is the only way forward, personally and collectively. And we're all being called to embody THAT, NOW. It's why we're here. Change begins with us. How can it not? The entire universe occurs in us; in our consciousness and awareness. We are the world.

So I suppose it's key for us to find that place of stillness, peace, connectedness and balance within and remain there as much as we can. It heals, and it transforms, in waves that ripple outward quite by themselves. It can also bring us immense joy and bliss. The Tao Te Ching speaks of this repeatedly. That's how we transform ourselves and the world...or at the very least, simply how we reach a state of inner peace, contentment and happiness. I truly believe this with all my heart.

Well, that's my 'New Year message', just kind of blurted itself out without too much thought. I may come back to it. Until then, let's hear your thoughts and feelings on the new year
      Check out ELADRIA ~ an epic, highly acclaimed fantasy/sci-fi/metaphysical novel!
      "The meaning of human existence is explored in this beautiful, richly and intensely woven tale. The author takes us on the journey of a lifetime.”

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

From http://www.dlshq.org/discourse/jan2012.htm

I don't resonate with use of the word 'God' but substitute it for any other word that works for you...I'm totally feeling this

A Divine Life Mission

New Year’s Message

By

Sri Swami Sivananda

A New Year of new life has come. Let every day of this New Year of Divine Life be filled with the thoughts of God who is in all and everywhere. A life sacrificed on the altar of Divine Mission, a life dedicated to God is a life of success, peace and joy. On this New Year day surrender yourselves to the Lord who is all around us here, and lead a carefree life of harmony and bliss.

Every day of this New Year should be spent in egoless service, all-embracing love and devotion to God. Stay your minds in Him by offering fervent and sincere prayers daily. Now is the time for you to start a spiritual life, not tomorrow. Japa, Kirtan and meditation are great healers of ills of life. Repeat the Name of the Lord. This indeed, is the way to God’s Kingdom.

One who does not yield to the wrong suggestions of the mind, who is untouched by the commotions of the world, who is pure in mind and heart, who aspires only for the divine good and peace, that is everywhere, enjoys all blessedness here and now. One who forgets himself in the good of others has the Divine Support. If you lead such a selfless life meditating on the Essence of God in all, you will attain Knowledge and Illumination.

Again and again, I exhort you to illumine your deportment with the glow of Love. Love is the mother of all virtues. He that has a heart abounding in Love has known the Lord and scaled the heights of wisdom. Love and God are not different. The Way of Love is the Way of God. It is the way of unity, power and prosperity.

Having become heroes by intense spiritual Sadhana, work with exhilarating charm and ceaseless vigour for the Divine Life Mission in order to show the Light of God to all those who are in darkness and thus end their miseries once for all. To spread the divine knowledge is the only way to cure the diseases of today’s world. With faith in God, live a divine life and awaken people to the spiritual values so that they may enter into a haven of blessedness on this very earth.

May the blessings of sages and saints be upon you all! May God bless you all!

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

I personally feel positive about this new year. I also feel that those who have not yet done the work, the study, will now have to fly by the seat of their pants so to speak. The time for study, doing the work, laying the foundations is now gone.
      I have a sense of people's changing attitudes, and bigger changes behind the scenes...which will not be a bad thing.
      While I feel that things are going to be better, we also have to be cautious to some extent.
      Thanks for posting Rory

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

I'm so utterly happy to be here now in Human history, that this long anticipated year of 2012 is now set in motion!!

I feel this year we will see significant changes, wonderful changes, the ones we always hope for will become real and these changes will be embraced with open arms, hearts and minds!!

Our mind sets, are now set in motion and will begin to be insync with the 'alarm clock' .... I feel by the time the 'alarm clock' of Dec 21, 2012 goes off, there will be a mass Awakening of consciousness and that our collective mind set that will engage itself. And those who have been asleep will awake from the ugly dreamland in which they have aimlessly walked in for far too long, will open their eyes and 'see the light' (so to speak) ... We will bask in the nurturing and loving light the Golden Age of Enlightenment and Beauty's dawn!

Let the Golden Age of Enlightenment and Beauty reign once again!!

In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Wonderful to read your words and insights, thank you!! I hope you're right Polly, that sounds amazing -- spine-tingling just reading your words. I believe that whether it comes suddenly, or more gradually as I personally suspect, we're heading in that direction. Creation moves out from source on the 'outbreath of Brahma', and I believe we're at the point between breaths where it is about to return on the 'inbreath'. As Sandra once whispered on an Enigma song: "that's not the beginning of the end, it's the return to yourself, the return to innocence"

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

what will this moment 2012 bring ? for me the energy and planetary alignment that began June last year to now and continuing brings unsurety,experiences are created the bring ones awarness into the NOW not the past nor the future. ones perspective for the greater picture of those who are forced to endure cruelty,starvation and inhumane conditions still are being compared easily by media mediums (youtube email,facebook etc) compared to excess riches being used to clothe a dog with diamonds and designer labels.when a child knows about Lady Ga Ga but not of the children starving in the world. of course there are many many examples of comparision , the lesson there is no excuse other than ignorance to not KNOW . This moment will present the energies that will be availiable to bring higher learning and awareness if one chooses to open to receive it.ones ego will be heightened or pressed to the extremes so to learn this. karmic relationships will come faster and more intense. one will be presented with opportunity for growth and healing and be encouraged to offer asistance to those in need at every opportunity. creativity will blossom so one may inspire and reach out thru their medium. uprising of many kinds will occur in a people that are usually silent and overcome. Governments will find the need to shrink, and be humble for without the people the power can not exist.

" BE PRESENT "

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

It is a good time to be alive and aware.

Growth Through Adversity

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

2012 to me is about the realization of the new you / the new earth / the new universe ....
      A new program has been loaded into the matrix ....
      Other dimension's are coming in strong //only those with the eyes to see will see it feel it and know it !!!!!
      Njoy your Experience's because thats what life is all about !!!
      Those who feel they are "not evolving" or "feel stuck" ...you are NOT !!! your EGO is playing tricks with you !!!
      be strong and push the limits of positivity and see the LIGHT !!!!
      We are living in 100% pure Intelligent space every square inch of it is ....
      Judge nothing Fear nothing and axcess your true right in this world ...
      Love with every ounce of your being ... this comes from the heart center and its not a physical love !!! thats the ET kinda stuff
      Hope all is well ..
      Much Love and take care ..
      I am always with you ....
      the voice within !!!
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Wonderful Words V, very inspiring

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleaf View Post
      Wonderful Words V, very inspiring
      Thank you Much !!!
      That which is silver will soon be "GOLD" !!!
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

Forum Moderator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

BUMP!

So only 75 days until 21st December 2012. Curious to hear what you guys make of this, if anything?

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar View Post
      BUMP!

So only 75 days until 21st December 2012. Curious to hear what you guys make of this, if anything?
      I'm more curious about what may or mat not happen in the following days and weeks ... after Dec 21, 2012 .... though I'm looking forward to gazing into the night sky, looking towards the Milky Way and at the center of the Galaxy and connecting with its energy!!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Wishing at least 'my' time is up at that time.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God's Toy View Post
      Wishing at least 'my' time is up at that time.
      Hmm...and people said I was getting morbid!

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Ha! EVERYBODY and the dog knows i dont/never wanted to be 'here' in the first place...
      SOOO yep wake me up darn it, I want out!

Understanding that by saying that means I am showing I for one will not be going anywhere, in fact will be still here if and when the end comes and goes... This is my fate.

But that's just me, as for all you guys PARTY like it's 1999... oh wait, we did that one... err... PARTY like it's the end of the world.... oh no, we did that one too..

hmmm maybe just PARTY!!!! and enjoy the end as it's only the beginning of everything we don't really understand about the end.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator