• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Michio Kaku

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Michio Kaku

Anyone interested in "string theory?"
      Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; November 10th, 2011 at 06:59 PM.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Michio Kaku is probably one of my favorite scientists to listen to. And Neil deGrasse.
      Oh, and YES!
      "Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled; and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don't say you've wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being." -Fyodor Dostoevsky.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

So, what are your thoughts (or feelings) about string theory?

It is entertaining watching the evolution of what had been, and in some camps still is, the "old boy school of thought" among scientists that delineated "hard science," (their assumption of themselves), from "soft science," (all the, essentially to them, "meaningless psychobabble" of philosophy, psychology, psychiatry and religion that would and could never ever be proved or deemed any sort of "reality!").

Now scientists have finally begun running into themselves, and the more Conscious they become, the more enlightened they reflectively become in their fields of science, as science and religion become One!

That is, at least public science. The far more highly evolved stuff behind the walls of government secrecy (area 51 and the like) have had their act together for decades now, having long ago *realized* timeXspace relativity and translucence as one and the same. Hence, the extremely advanced technologies that most assume to be...alien!

So, now the public scientists are gradually catching up, chasing their translucent curiosities into the vibration of strings! Sound waves, harmonics...

I always like to play at hearing the Dalai Lama's book title as, "The Universe in a Single Adam!" As opposed to... Well, you know!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Frustrating, watching a documentary on quantum mechanics.

These quantum physicists are going all the way around the universe to get across the street, believing there is no other way to get there. They are essentially writing a very complex and massive encyclopedia to figure out a way to go from A to B in simply expressing the beginnings of the alphabet.

Reminds me of men who take up cooking and then proclaim they've invented how things should be done, when women have been cooking for a gazillion years!

All the way through the program I am telling them the answers, but each time there they go again...all the way around the universe to get across the street!

Quantum mechanics... Objects in two places at once, or disappearing from one place to show up in another, without going from one to the other... Teleportation... Took them forever to figure out parallel/multi-verses. No such thing, they say, as predictability, but yet with a given left they are astonished to find a given right, and are amazed at how that could possibly happen!

Well, what would Buddha do?

What has been done by Enlightened Ones for...ever!!

It's all nonlinear. Translucent.

Turn around, quantum physicists! Turn around! The answers have been there all along!

Do what the Buddha would do!

Nothing

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Does anyone happen to have the adorable Michio icon of him all wrapped up in strings? I would love to have it again, but can't find it.

Thanks, if you do!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I probably can't effectively say how I feel, or what my thoughts are, on string theory. From watching documentaries by Brian Green and other top M theorists, it's a very intriguing theory--but also very unattractive at the same time; and by that, I mean that while much of it makes sense and could explain many aspects of reality, much of M theory is based off of assumptions: that in order for "this part of the theory" to work, "this other part" is an assumed object or law. I understand that scientists believe that Math is the language of the Universe, and that is why the assumptions must either be true, or highly probable; but I have to differ with them on this one. Look, in the Electromagnetic Spectrum, there are many ways to observe what our surroundings look like, but our eyes can only see the universe in one way (without the help of other mechanical mediums). On Earth, mankind has developed thousands of ways to describe their surroundings through language, but none of them make sense to the other unless you become fluent in one another. There used to be 5 competing M theories, until Edward Witten realized all 5 theories were actually the same theory, but just loooking at it differently. My point is, math cannot simply be the only language of the universe--especially when it comes to discovering its deepest of secrets; and math might also not be the best medium to try and discover these secrets--just as using English to try to understand Lithuanian without any knowledge of the latter wouldn't be very effective.
      So, while M theory is very "elegent" in its assumptions, and I would like to believe that the basis for their theory (strings of energy) is most likely correct, I have a hard time with the other parts of the theory. They may be making things too complicated, they lack evidence, math may not be sufficient in explaining the deepest laws of the Universe, etc.

--Ryan
      "Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled; and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don't say you've wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being." -Fyodor Dostoevsky.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hi, Ryan!

I have some information for you that may help you process what you are working on, and I'll be back asap to respond to your post. Busy weekend.

Really interesting topic for sure.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I love this topic as much as I sometimes tend to avoid it. That's because having been born Conscious and having never lost it, unable to *forget* as most do, I can see where the answers are, but trying to communicate that *how to* to physicists relative to quantum physics is as difficult as trying to communicate to geologists how it could possibly be that I am able to detect earthquakes, tsunamis, and even hurricane paths (before the hurricane has even been born) long before they manifest, or to the authorities how it is that I knew in extraordinary detail the events of September 11, 2001 and many more of those around and before it, and on and on and on, again long before they manifested.

There is no "future." There are only distractions!

There is a whole 'nother world going on, superimposed upon the world that more than 99% of the planet's population knows about.

This other world is the world that Jesus (as shown in the Nag Hammadi Library) was trying to wake that "more than 99%" up to!

This other world is the very same world that is behind at least the original intent of the "secret societies" throughout history, whose only hope of living in the other world without winding up nailed to a cross like Jesus was, or persecuted as many others have been all throughout human history, was to take it "underground." Unfortunately, those "secret societies" were prone to favoritism and corruption by those 'getting in' who had no real business being let in, and so much of those wound up being nothing more than extensions of convention itself.

Having been born with a nonlinear mathematical consciousness, I have had a front row seat to Universal Truth right from the beginning. While it is the most extraordinary and most beautiful gift, it is also the most frustrating and sometimes most stressful place to be...particularly (though hardly exclusively to) when I had nearly every detail of September 11th, 2001, and spent two years trying to wake up the world before thousands of people were killed and millions traumatized. I knew about the twin towers, the Pentagon, the 4 airplanes, the methodology within those planes, etc., etc., etc., and I also knew about Pennsylvania! There are no accidents...just conventional distractions, that's all!

It really is all about the mathematics, but the thing is...it is NOT the same math that convention is using, and NOT the same math that conventional "science" is using.

That's the problem with science and scientists right there! If you want to investigate life to figure out why an elephant has pink and purple stripes, it isn't a good idea to decide to create a rigid discipline that is totally and adamantly focused on exploring the origins of the properties that go into the making of a box, and label that box discipline "the science of pink and purple elephant stripes!"

In other words, they have stumbled even before they have begun, because science is looking for answers to life that fall outside the definition they have locked themselves into in the first place!

Science is an invention of convention. NOT of Universal reality!

Universal reality is a whole 'nother matter/"matter!" There is soooo much more going on in life than anything that conventional science has to offer. It never goes to where the answers are because it has banned its own self from ever going there! That banning has come from the participants' UNconsciousness, but their answers are only to be found within Consciousness!

In other words... In Universal Truth, if you go too far to the East, you wind up in the West, and if you go too far to the West, you wind up in the East!

What scientists are doing is being soooo allergic to the East that they are adamant that the West is the only way to go, not realizing that... (1) there would be no West if there wasn't an East to create a West to begin with; and (2) when they have chased the West down to find its ultimate pinnacle, that all they are going to have left/"left" at that point is...the East! The very same East they rejected in minute one. This is what I mean in my saying that scientists are going all the way around the universe to get across the street! Why don't they just go East in the first place, and get their answers a lot sooner! Or, why don't they study both East and West, so when they arrive at the other end of their hard work, they've got the whole Universe figured out!

That latter is what the "secret" sciences are doing, the area 51, etc., stuff that far exceeds the slow-to-catch-up "public" science that to most, especially to themselves, seems all there is. As I've said...the last to start cooking and the first to assume they've invented it!

What is happening with science in the mainstream nowadays is that they have rigidly taken their "West"ward ways toward the pinnacle, adamant that they are extremely legit because none of that "soft science" stuff is allowed to be anywhere near them, only to now have begun realizing that it is precisely that soft science stuff that holds the very answers they have been looking for. In other words, there's nothing left that isn't...right! While the secret (ufo-smoke-screened) far more *highly evolved* and advanced scientists of the not-so-metaphorical underground are not only fully expecting the East to show up in their work, they've actually and joyfully borrowed it to get where they are so much sooner, the public scientists that the world sees are shocked and frightened, lost and confused, because that old nemesis, "philosophy," is somehow showing up in their work, and they are working day and night to try to get it back out of there asap, lest, they assume, all their "rigid science" is...tainted and ruined!!

In other words, what is happening with science these days is very similar to how it was that I was able to have a very profound past life experience at the tender age of only 3 years old! It was very simple math, but the math of Consciousness, not of "rigid conventional science." Born with a nonlinear mathematical Consciousness that allowed me to see into the "future" (which, for all intents and purposes in its own conversation doesn't exist!) just very simply ALSO had to mean that I was reflectively and invertedly able to see the inverse of that, which of course is into the past! When you're three years old there isn't a whole lot of "past" to see into, so you kinda fall over the edge of this lifetime and back into the previous one.

This is what scientists are experiencing nowadays. As they reach the pinnacle of their rigid "go West, young man," they are inescapably running into their feminine *Intuition,* the right brain that winks its presence with a suggestive, "I toldja so!"

In other words, just as Jesus says in the Nag Hammadi Library, to realize the One, you first have to experience the two...simultaneously! That, for science as with most others, takes running into oneself/one self to find the other.

It really IS about the math, but a far *higher* mathematics than anything convention is able to process.

Consciousness, aka Enlightenment, has nothing to do with philosophy or religion. It only appears that way because philosophy is a journey for those not yet *there,* and religion is a place for folks to put stakes in the rocks as they continue their climb. But those are only temporary. Some religions are far more Conscious/Enlightened than others, such as Taoism, Buddhism, Shintoism, Hinduism, etc..., but those are NOT Consciousness or Enlightenment in and of themselves!

Consciousness/Enlightenment is the *realization* of the actual physics that the Universe is using, which can be soooo clearly, albeit abstractly and complex-ly, accessed when One has "done the work" involved in getting there. That actual physics is very mathematical, but one must be Conscious enough to actually *experience* that mathematics within themselves to genuinely *get it!*

The vibration of the strings that science is exploring for their next level of answers is actually science running into a precognition they don't yet realize they are having! As with that three year old child's precognitive/past life experiences, they are looking forward and looking backward, and wondering...where is the answer "in the middle?"

Or...who(m)!

They'd get there a lot faster if they spelled their mem-branes with an "I."