• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Friends in Michigian ...

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Default Friends in Michigian ...

I just read in the headlines here in the US, that there was a shooting rampage in Michigan, leaving several dead.

I know MW has a few members residing there ... exactly where I do not know,
      but it is my hope that our members and their friends and family, are safe and sound.

All I ask is for our Michigan friends/members let us know they are okay.

Thank you!
      Last edited by Narnia; July 8th, 2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: was rushed last night ... filling in missing words.
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Thanks Polly and all those affected by the shooting are in my thoughts and prayers.

is curious.

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
      I just read in the headlines here in the US, that there was a shooting rampage in Michigan, leaving several dead.
      I know MW has a few members residing there ... exactly I do not know, but it is my hope that our members and their friends and family, are safe and sound.
      All I ask is for our Michigan friends/members let us they are okay.
      Thank you!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
      Thanks Polly and all those affected by the shooting are in my thoughts and prayers.
      Thank you, Polly and Lorri.
      Fortunately, I live far from Grand Rapids, where this horror occurred.
      More important: I do not know any of those harmed or involved.
      Most important: Your well wishes for all who were adversely affected are greatly appreciated.

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

My dear friend InSpirit, is all well where you are? I truly hope so. And hope to hear from you soon.

Growth Through Adversity

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Spirit Walker View Post
      My dear friend InSpirit, is all well where you are? I truly hope so. And hope to hear from you soon.
      hi Michael when i read this i got the saddest feeling within me ..i feel like crying.

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I do not think this is the best place post this but for now it feels right. I have been away from MW, stopping in once in awhile to make a small post but the truth is that I have been going through so much and I am at my breaking point. The new Earth energy demands that we clean up all of our old baggage once and for all. For me the Divine has been rubbing it in my face I feel a little too harshly,lol. My stuff deals with my ex husband #1 and my birth family. I left the ex but not the family. It seems that the more I try, give and am me arguing and anger abounds. I as of now am not speaking to my birth family except my mom, then on limited basis. The siblings have no clue as to the amount of pain I live with each day, and I am still hurting at having to give up so much to walk this spiritual path: my career,ability to rely upon myself to bring home the money, exchanges with others and my health. I AM GETTING BETTER EACH DAY. I am empathic and the last year or so it has been in overdrive. I feel the pain of the world and want to cry, yet I refuse to cry about things in my life that have hurt me. Kind of stupid I know. I have finished with the ex as far as I know, still sad about making the decision to place my birth family on hiatus; see I can not even just cut them off even though they continue to hurt me over and over again.

I have drawn inward to a very small circle, just 2 close friends, kids and husband, mom and mom in-law,aunt in-law. I feel trapped, like I want to just break out and go somewhere no one knows me for a short time. I feel that individuals do not hear me, nor do they desire to hear me. That stings as a spiritual teacher. I need clarity and a clear direction to move. I am afraid that when I do die I will be so disappointed in myself for not making a stronger impact upon individuals, that I did not do enough and maybe I have hurt individuals not meaning to but I am sure I have. I am so sorry to put this all out here but felt it needed to go somewhere. Moderators you can delete this or move it to a place better for whining.

There is so much more but for now I will just keep it to myself. Thank for at least reading this. Do not feel bad if you decide to delete it, I am cool with that. I just wanted you all to know that I do think of you everyday, and I pray it will not be long before I am out here all the time. Thank you for the sense of peace and comfort and safety for Being us that you provide.

Namaste
      Kathryn
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Dearest Kathryn, remember the 'dream'. All that you do brings forth change, as the Universe empowers you.
      My love is with you my very dear friend.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you Michael. I am feeling better, still have a bit of depression but I feel the anger is gone and I am just trying to focus on all the wonderful blessings in my life. When I do that and let go let God/Goddess things seem to become clearer and easier. I love you dear friend and will call, soon.

Love
      Kathryn
      The voyage into yourself will be one of your greatest accomplishments and the discoveries you will make are never ending.