• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Metabolizing Energy

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Metabolizing Energy

A lot of my deep healing is comes in form of energy. It can free float as a buzzing, nervous energy or it can lodge in my body. It is almost impossible to get out of my body. I worked on one area today and literally watched it move all around my body and then it released into free floating energy and it making my head woozy. Besides working out and stretching, is there anything else you can think of? It almost feels like a painful gas bubble that won't pop and moves to my neck, back, stomach and abdomen.

Thanks for any advice!

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

This is much easier to say than it is to do. And at the moment, it may come acrossed as very vague.
      Realize order and understanding in what appears as chaos.
      Seeing waves and particles in light. And understanding the connection.
      Last edited by Lion Spirit Walker; July 9th, 2011 at 04:32 AM. Reason: add. note

Growth Through Adversity

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chateau View Post
      A lot of my deep healing is comes in form of energy. It can free float as a buzzing, nervous energy or it can lodge in my body. It is almost impossible to get out of my body. I worked on one area today and literally watched it move all around my body and then it released into free floating energy and it making my head woozy. Besides working out and stretching, is there anything else you can think of? It almost feels like a painful gas bubble that won't pop and moves to my neck, back, stomach and abdomen.

Thanks for any advice!
      wow ..this is what i experience ..when i am going through what i call transitions ..realisation ..energy adjustments. .for me the energy in the neck is the highlighting of some resistence to change maybe grasping a new idea,thought or pattern either conciously or beyond in some way.the healer i see and work closely with now reccommends verbalizing it directly ï say "i embrace change at every opportunity "(that one feels really good) and "i release old patterns and thought processes and allow the new to flow" for me when i experience the stomach abdomen bubble stuff .. i do a fast of some sorts to allow for the energy to flow better it can be helpful . . xx

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you Lion and Rana. I just have to keep allowing and accepting and somehow embrace the pain. I have been fasting because food just wreaks havoc on my system when the energy is in my abdomen. I am feeling a little freer today.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Spirit Walker View Post
      Seeing waves and particles in light. And understanding the connection.
      I *think* I get this. I see the waves mighty fine, but the light has been dim for the last couple of days. I know it will come (as I cross my fingers LOL)

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

It will my friend.

Growth Through Adversity

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

Thank you Lion and Rana. I just have to keep allowing and accepting and somehow embrace the pain. I have been fasting because food just wreaks havoc on my system when the energy is in my abdomen. I am feeling a little freer today.
      thats great to hear .. keep breathing deep ..you are a child of the universes ..as equal as the sun and the moon that be ..you belong ,you are unique and never alone on your quest as long as you can hear the call of the wind an dthe depth of your soul xx

" BE PRESENT "

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

I *think* I get this. I see the waves mighty fine, but the light has been dim for the last couple of days. I know it will come (as I cross my fingers LOL)
      Avoid the pale light ... visualize a strong beam of a warm bright white Light .... turn your face to the Light you direct your Being to the Light ...
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

(additional thought)

We are all threads of Light interconneted in the great tapestry of the Universe.

... perhaps this image may be of some guidance for you chateau ...

By: Alex Grey - an Enlightenment Artist
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you all for your insights. Rana-I most definitely feel my soul calling me home. That is the single reason why I haven't ran to the doctors for shots of tranquilzers. LOL! From the outside, this process feels like a suicide and it can feel alarming a lot of times.

Narnia-that visual most definitely affects me. It is very powerful! I immediately zeroed in on the green ball of energy. That is the valve where all energy and emotions come in and out of.

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

yes i understand ..when we awaken we are energetically disconnecting in sorts from much of what we have physically built to create security in our lives which is human necessity and karmic.when you make this transition you will feel more calm after the storm ..you may cry deeply and ache for what was to return ..for once we trully awaken there is much effort and emotion ..much work. but more meaningful and more meaningful experiences and the greater feeling of achievement in life and beyond ..everything that happens feels greater from dreams to encounters. so much may change unassumning or deliberate to fit in with what you feel inside.try to be gentle with the self and ease into this ..there is no rush. write everything.journal specific to this process of yours. sway like the trees through life catch your wind and fly. xxx

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thank you Rana again. I had the most obnoxious day yesterday. The morning went from a small buzzing, to me in the fetal postiong dry heaving. The deeper I went into myself and let go, the further away I felt from life. I felt a million miles away from myself. Then the deep sobbing and physical release came over myself. I felt myself come back into my self, but the gas bubble then was wildly painful. Finally, I had some relief and just thought to myself I can't keep doing this to myself. I am not afraid, but it is just so time consuming and physically exhausting. I literally was with this, wholly, for 12 hours yesterday. I woke up today with buzzing and I just thought I will never survive this. I decided to just relax and try to be gentle. I am very relaxed for the moment. In a million years I never thought this process would be so hard or take so long. I thought after my initial awakening last week, things would get easier. In some ways it does and in other ways, I am constantly surprised by the amount of pain and emotions that are still surfacing and the amount of time it takes to release them.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Meditation help to manage the energy dip that is the key to high performance. This energy refers to Mental, Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual energy.

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

I have been experiencing some energy shifts this week -
      Seems like I'm not the only one - I'm guessing there must be some upgrades in the matrix or the fabric of the universe ..
      Do you feel it ?
      What are are thought patterns like at this time ?

Love in a different form ��
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by planetlove View Post
      I have been experiencing some energy shifts this week -
      Seems like I'm not the only one - I'm guessing there must be some upgrades in the matrix or the fabric of the universe ..
      Do you feel it ?
      What are are thought patterns like at this time ?

Love in a different form ��
      There has been a lot going on between coming out of the Mercury retrograde and also heading towards a planetary alignment - add that to some major solar stuff thats been going on, yes you can say there are energy changes taking place. Its all about bringing up the negatives we need to shed light on within, and clearing them.