• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Science Fiction

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

My GOD! V! Its been ages since i last saw this. I still remember that scene where Diana gets her face pealed oof after she got hit in the face with some missle i think, and you see her in all her lizard-ish glory.

Administrator
      is testing new status and mods
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

I use to love that show!! I'd love to see a re make at some point.
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by God's Toy View Post
      I use to love that show!! I'd love to see a re make at some point.
      I read there was some talk about this.. http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/10/...eturning-to-tv

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

This is looking better by the day, cant wait to see it

Star Trek - The new trailer

Great soundtrack to this trailer also

Administrator
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Ohhhhh I cant wait for it!

Just like the new Terminator flick

Terminator Salvation - Official Trailer 3
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

They both look good guys!! Thanks for sharing...can't wait!! Saw a trailer for the new Transformers film...looks good too

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

That new Terminator film looks good, sooooo many good movies coming out, (If the trailers are anything to go by)

Might get to see a few if I can tear myself away from watching 24 ...how addictive is that show, once you star watching it on DVD its hard not to keep going

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Just watched the very last epsisode of Battlestar Galactica and it was awesome, probably the most satisfying and thrilling ending I have seen of any sci fi shows, certainly better than I expected it to be, hats off to Ronald D Moore who re-imagined the series. I am a bit gutted the its all over but I am looking forward to the spin off series Caprica and I am sure it wont be the last we see of big Bill Adama and co..

What was way cool was all the way through the seasons they have been playing clips of Bear Mcrearys All along the watchtower but right at the very end they play the Jimi Hendrix version (probably my favorite song ever)..

Oh well... back to watching LOST

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Wow they are in the process of remaking "V" how cool is that, lets hope it is addictive as the original. It stars Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet from LOST) who is a great actress (I wonder if she does that slow motion thing with her eyes in this )

Today, the world woke up to find spaceships over every major city. The Visitors claim to have come in peace, bringing gifts of medical miracles and technological breakthroughs. They promise to do no harm. They’re lying.

The New V

V

Also a new Battlestar Galactica special called "the Plan" which is the story told from the Cylons point of view, sounds fantstic, cant wait.

Just after the destruction of the Twelve Colonies, two Cylon agents discuss the problem of the remaining humans, both on the planets, and those who have escaped into space. From there, the events of the series are shown from a Cylon perspective, and their underlying plan is revealed.

Battlestar Galactica - The Plan

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

For all you Stargate lovers out there here is a trailers for the new Stargate Universe due to start in October, The story sounds interesting enough. Robert Carlyle is one of my favorite actors, will be interesting to see him in a different type of role.

Stargate Universe

Stargate Universe (abbreviated as SGU) is an upcoming military science fiction television series, part of the Stargate franchise. The series was greenlit on August 22, 2008 and is scheduled to debut as a two- or three-hour movie and then begin regular weekly airings on Syfy in the United States in October 2009. Sky1 will air the series in the United Kingdom and Ireland in the autumn of 2009. Brad Wright, Robert C. Cooper and Carl Binder serve as executive producers and writers. Stargate Universe started filming on February 18, 2009.

Stargate Universe follows the adventures of a present-day, multinational exploration team on board the Ancient spaceship Destiny. Transported to Destiny in a distant corner of the universe and unable to return to Earth, members of the team are forced to remain on the vessel and fend for themselves. The announced main cast is Robert Carlyle as Dr. Nicholas Rush, Justin Louis as Colonel Everett Young, David Blue as Eli Wallace, Brian J. Smith as Lieutenant Matthew Scott, Jamil Walker Smith as Master Sergeant Ronald Greer, Alaina Huffman as Lieutenant Tamara Johansen, and Elyse Levesque as Chloe Armstrong.

Lots of good sci-fi shows been made recently, long may it continue

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

when i was growing up SCI FI was huge because it was so different to the usual everyday action shows of the time : A-team,the dukes of hazard,knight rider,bionic woman,wonder woman,the partridge family,MASH all them. so when these ones came on the scene everyone loved it : the man from atlantis,star trek,DR Who,battlestar gallactica,lost in space reruns to name a few ..i too loved DR who just to see where his tardis would take him.. later in life i became a fan of :sliders,stargate ..and alien nation.

" BE PRESENT "

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

She strapped herself into the time machine, pulled the lever pushed the botton, and she was off. Not into the past this time, but into that far future undimmed by any dross of the patina of time.

Mr. Brightside
      This user has no status.
        Edit
      I am:
      ----
        Edit

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
      when i was growing up SCI FI was huge because it was so different to the usual everyday action shows of the time : A-team,the dukes of hazard,knight rider,bionic woman,wonder woman,the partridge family,MASH all them. so when these ones came on the scene everyone loved it : the man from atlantis,star trek,DR Who,battlestar gallactica,lost in space reruns to name a few ..i too loved DR who just to see where his tardis would take him.. later in life i became a fan of :sliders,stargate ..and alien nation.
      The Man from Atlantis wow theres a blast from the past and "The six million dollar man" remember when he used to run in slow motion and that mad music came on they were all the shows I grew up on too Rana

Quote Originally Posted by CyanoVeritas View Post
      She strapped herself into the time machine, pulled the lever pushed the botton, and she was off. Not into the past this time, but into that far future undimmed by any dross of the patina of time.
      I wish I was with her

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
      For all you Stargate lovers out there here is a trailers for the new Stargate Universe due to start in October, The story sounds interesting enough. Robert Carlyle is one of my favorite actors, will be interesting to see him in a different type of role.

Stargate Universe

Stargate Universe (abbreviated as SGU) is an upcoming military science fiction television series, part of the Stargate franchise. The series was greenlit on August 22, 2008 and is scheduled to debut as a two- or three-hour movie and then begin regular weekly airings on Syfy in the United States in October 2009. Sky1 will air the series in the United Kingdom and Ireland in the autumn of 2009. Brad Wright, Robert C. Cooper and Carl Binder serve as executive producers and writers. Stargate Universe started filming on February 18, 2009.

Stargate Universe follows the adventures of a present-day, multinational exploration team on board the Ancient spaceship Destiny. Transported to Destiny in a distant corner of the universe and unable to return to Earth, members of the team are forced to remain on the vessel and fend for themselves. The announced main cast is Robert Carlyle as Dr. Nicholas Rush, Justin Louis as Colonel Everett Young, David Blue as Eli Wallace, Brian J. Smith as Lieutenant Matthew Scott, Jamil Walker Smith as Master Sergeant Ronald Greer, Alaina Huffman as Lieutenant Tamara Johansen, and Elyse Levesque as Chloe Armstrong.

Lots of good sci-fi shows been made recently, long may it continue
      Oh...*jumps up and down excitedly!!*...I can't wait!!!

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Gollum;9502]The Man from Atlantis wow theres a blast from the past and "The six million dollar man" remember when he used to run in slow motion and that mad music came on they were all the shows I grew up on too Rana

yes yes ..i forgot about that one ! the six million dollar man .. the original terninator (well sort of)

" BE PRESENT "

Administrator
      settings

I am:
      Godly

Blog Entries

Made my day! V looks really good indeed and as I'm a SG nut I cant wait for SGU!!!! Also happy Sky are bringing it over here for us
      Sumedha.

Justified & Ancient.

Owner & Administrator